Really? In the country where I live, people are starving, there are people dying of anemia because they have nothing to eat. Education and teaching is being trivialized. People are getting more and more radicalized to the point of supporting a military coup. I know transgender people suffer, but I'm 200% sure there are other, much bigger issues to be discussed!
This is more of a first world problem.It won't get any significant adherence here.

So let me get this straight. A trans women wanting to merely use the bathroom bothers you so much, that it would cause you to commit a hate crime?

Buddy, this is why people on the left say your ideology is transphobic. It literally is. You cannot conceive that trans people simply want to live as the gender they identify. No, for you there has to be some sort of nefarious intent behind it. For some reason, trans women are so dangerous that if one wants to use the women's bathroom, they need to be met with violence.

If you really believe in this, you are quite frankly, a hateful person.
As i said. There are things you have no contrl over but you have to keep moving on with that. They cant magically change their gender because they want to. Can i change my age? can i change my race? Can i change my social status?

Answer me first, would you feel comfortable if a random with XY chromosome be in the same room with your sister or mother?

if there is no gender identify, then why do trans people exist? Why do they feel gender dysphoria?

If you could just choose to not be trans, why would anybody choose to be trans? You realize that up until recently, it was literally legal to murder trans people, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_panic_defense
What?Where on this planet was it legal to murder some one over any reason?Now you just came up with that out of thin air.No civilized nation preaches this.

I don´t understand it either. I just want to play the game, i don´t care what the founder, creator or whatever did in the past. By that i would have to burn Lovecraft his books, when i go too deep into his private stuff. As for the rest we don´t know what they do, what they think. And honestly i just buy some game i want to play. When that alone makes me transphobic or whatever, i will take that as a medal which i wear with honor. Some Transpeople will probably play that game too, because they give a shit about the copium on the other sides as they want to enjoy just a game. I will play it and thats it. I will not have any effect on me to become a supporter of the author by her agenda.
As I said, a German youtuber even got death threats and hate mails because he wanted to play the game. Extremists are just disgusting.

As i said. There are things you have no contrl over but you have to keep moving on with that. They cant magically change their gender because they want to. Can i change my age? can i change my race? Can i change my social status?

Answer me first, would you feel comfortable if a random with XY chromosome be in the same room with your sister or mother?
First all, your social status is... not biological. That one doesn't make any sense. 2nd, your race cannot be changed, your age changes constantly. All 3 of these things you've mentioned function differently from each other. And so, too, does your gender.

I would be perfectly fine with my mother and sister using the same restroom that a trans woman uses because I am not a bigot. Very simple.

Let's take the case of the bathroom:

Equality means that everyone as the same right..
So theorically trans people should have the same rights, right ?
Wrong.

In practice we forget the right of the trans community by refusing trans women to access to their designated bathroom: the women bathroom. No matter the reason, the result is that trans women are deprived of the right of going into a safe space.

It's that simple. In that case, an entire community is deprived of their right.
If that is really a big issue, then why we just don´t take the man/woman bathroom away and use unisex bathrooms? Such stuff exist afaik.
I thought more you talk about issues like where Transpeople are getting murdered, because some countries really live in the past and there are human rights really treated bad, especially for transpeople, homosexuals, people with other opinion, colour, handicap or whatever.

I don´t understand it either. I just want to play the game, i don´t care what the founder, creator or whatever did in the past. By that i would have to burn Lovecraft his books, when i go too deep into his private stuff. As for the rest we don´t know what they do, what they think. And honestly i just buy some game i want to play. When that alone makes me transphobic or whatever, i will take that as a medal which i wear with honor. Some Transpeople will probably play that game too, because they give a shit about the copium on the other sides as they want to enjoy just a game. I will play it and thats it. I will not have any effect on me to become a supporter of the author by her agenda.
Separating the artist from the work should not be a difficult thing to do, but it is apparently. :kriwhat:

Like I said: if you are not 100% on their side,you are against them. Extremists through and through.

Maybe the people would accept them more if they would act less butthurt.
The issue are the militants,the average lgbt guy/gal doesn't care about what other people thing.Its a minority inside of a minority going this far.

If that is really a big issue, then why we just don´t take the man/woman bathroom away and use unisex bathrooms? Such stuff exist afaik.
I thought more you talk about issues like where Transpeople are getting murdered, because some countries really live in the past and there are human rights really treated bad, especially for transpeople, homosexuals, people with other opinion, colour, handicap or whatever.
I don't think this will work for cultural reasons.

Hm... mate...

This is not how whataboutism work LMAO :milaugh:

I didn't derail you from the subject here. I'm trying to ask you a question here.

Can you answer it ?

I don´t understand it either. I just want to play the game,
It's okay to want to play the game. I WILL certainly play it too. What is not ok and what you must be aware of, is that by buying the game you will finance the transphobic and hatefull compaigns of JKR. We are just here to give you some context.

I know transgender people suffer, but I'm 200% sure there are other, much bigger issues to be discussed!
Every problems can be discussed at once mate. We are 7B on this planet.

They cant magically change their gender because they want to
No, that's why we must permit those people to have the same right as us.

Science dictates two biological genders with xy and xx chromosomes in human.
No. The scientific consensus states that Gender and Sex are two different things and that sex is not inherantly female or male its just a matter of male or female characteristics.

As I said, a German youtuber even got death threats and hate mails because he wanted to play the game. Extremists are just disgusting.
That's not ok, but it doesn't justify transphobia.

then why we just don´t take the man/woman bathroom away and use unisex bathrooms?
Well.. that's another debate.. lol

Really? In the country where I live, people are starving, there are people dying of anemia because they have nothing to eat. Education and teaching is being trivialized. People are getting more and more radicalized to the point of supporting a military coup. I know transgender people suffer, but I'm 200% sure there are other, much bigger issues to be discussed!
I’m sorry to hear that :(
In which county do you live?

First all, your social status is... not biological. That one doesn't make any sense. 2nd, your race cannot be changed, your age changes constantly. All 3 of these things you've mentioned function differently from each other. And so, too, does your gender.

I would be perfectly fine with my mother and sister using the same restroom that a trans woman uses because I am not a bigot. Very simple.
Wow i thought gender is a sociological construct and not a biological construct. lol

Social status is a sociological construct, much like how gender is defined

Race is also a sociological construct, much like how gender is defined

And you obviously know what i mean by changing age. If i am 25 can i identify as 40 so i can elect myself as a president?

If there's a changing-room that has the capacity of 2 people at once. Would you feel comfortable if your mother/sister be in there with a random with XY chromosome?

I mean you always have some Extremists on every side, but that is in germany a crime and can bring the people who made death threats alone already 2 years into jail.

Separating the artist from the work should not be a difficult thing to do, but it is apparently. :kriwhat:
Honestly i don´t even think about her, when i will play the game, or read the books. Because i am zero interested in her own background, same with the author from The Witcher or most other authors. I just enjoy the media.

Where is the issue in creating unisex bathrooms if biological genders play no role in divided bathrooms?
If we all where raised in native american tribe where people are used to not wearing clothes around each other and bathing together,it would be a non-issue.But we aren't so,this will create embarassement for everyone.This is not a real solution.This will never happen.