This is not how whataboutism work LMAO :milaugh:

I didn't derail you from the subject here. I'm trying to ask you a question here.
"whataboutism
noun [ U ]
disapproving

uk

/wɒt.əˈbaʊ.tɪ.zəm/ us

/wɑːˈt̬əˈbaʊ.tɪ.zəm/

(also whataboutery, uk/wɒt.əˈbaʊ.tər.i/ us/wɑːˈt̬əˈbaʊ.tər.i/)

the practice of answering a criticism or difficult question by making a similar criticism or asking a different but related question, typically starting with the words "What about?":
What I keep hearing from people is this sort of whataboutism. It's always what about your party, what about your party?
He's the kind of person who responds to an attempt to protect women from domestic violence with whataboutery: "What about male victims of domestic violence?""

You derailed the subject by making hypothetical scenarios of racist opinions and views when none of that was the case in this thread, neither what I and @AL sama initially implied. You know we were talking about non disrespectul but different views to current social norms. Nice try.

I hope it answered your question.

Wow i thought gender is a sociological construct and not a biological construct. lol

Social status is a sociological construct, much like how gender is defined

Race is also a sociological construct, much like how gender is defined

And you obviously know what i mean by changing age. If i am 25 can i identify as 40 so i can elect myself as a president?

If there's a changing-room that has the capacity of 2 people at once. Would you feel comfortable if your mother/sister be in there with a random with XY chromosome?
For them sociological construct pov,it is just as valid as biology.That is where things get messy.

The issue are the militants,the average lgbt guy/gal doesn't care about what other people thing.Its a minority inside of a minority going this far.
Never said that all of them are extremist lunatics. Some just want to live their life and thats absolute fine. But where I say stop is the point where these people want to put their shitty ideology on me and my life. I just hate people like that and I'm not afraid to say that. And I have no social media so I can't be deplatformed or canceled in some way just because of some hurt feelings.

I mean you always have some Extremists on every side, but that is in germany a crime and can bring the people who made death threats alone already 2 years into jail.

Honestly i don´t even think about her, when i will play the game, or read the books. Because i am zero interested in her own background, same with the author from The Witcher or most other authors. I just enjoy the media.
The Witcher author actually trash talked the games.I would get it if he disliked the netflix show.But the games are brilliant.
On Topic:people are doing this because of cancel culture,they want to undermine all financial resources of their targets.This is way more serious than simply disliking JK.

The scientific consensus states that Gender and Sex are two different things and that sex is not inherantly female or male its just a matter of male or female characteristics.
The one is a biological fact, apart from bias and social norm. The other one is from gender research which is rather relevant in the psychological field. Because that's where trans people have their identity crisis from.

That's not ok, but it doesn't justify transphobia.
There is no transphobia in this context.

Well, there is none. I have absolutely no problem with unisex bathrooms
Great. That's your view and opinion. I personally disagree however since I think biological sex does matter in dividing bathrooms but let's agree to disagree.

Never said that all of them are extremist lunatics. Some just want to live their life and thats absolute fine. But where I say stop is the point where this people want to put their shitty ideology on me and my life. I just hate people like that and I'm not afraid to say that. And I have no social media so I can't be deplatformed or canceled in some way just because of some hurt feelings.
Exactly.

It's okay to want to play the game. I WILL certainly play it too. What is not ok and what you must be aware of, is that by buying the game you will finance the transphobic and hatefull compaigns of JKR. We are just here to give you some context.
I don´t see why i should be aware off. I read a lot of Lovecraft books before and found out a lot years of later that he was a racist. Ofc i have to go by the time where it was in some way standard, but that doesn´t mean it is acceptable. Good in his case, he get no money from the works as he is already dead for a long long time. What i want to say is, that the buyer or consumer not asked what is behind that author and what political agenda she has. People don´t ask where the E-Cars get their Cobalt in Africa, where childreen have to work for. People don´t ask when they buy some Coca Cola, that they actually steal some drinkwater in parts of the same country where others die from thirst and hunger. There are so many things and honestly it would me make sick to know what is person xy is thinking, or what works behind it. The human mind isn´t made to get so many negative informations in social medias and people tend to become extreme in their thoughts and actions. I would be guilty of so many things against humanity, because i didn´t care before what is behind all of that and even today as the typical western guy i don´t care either today as i in number and as a human are insignificant to the system. Thats the way how i life. The other people doesn´t care either, they just want to buy, buy and buy.

Well.. that's another debate.. lol
It just solved the entire issue. Honestly i wouldn´t be comfortable with the other gender in the same bathroom then i am, but i have to accept it then :cheers:

The one is a biological fact, apart from bias and social norm. The other one is from gender research which is rather relevant in the psychological field. Because that's where trans people have their identity crisis from.

There is no transphobia in this context.
That is what i have been saying,if its a psychological field problem.It should be adressed from people of the mental health field,not surgeons.Suicide rate is still high among those that did transition using surgeries.These people think they are helping anyone,but they are actually not.

Honestly i don´t even think about her, when i will play the game, or read the books. Because i am zero interested in her own background, same with the author from The Witcher or most other authors. I just enjoy the media.
Exactly! We've become too obsessed with knowing the background of these creators that they've clouted our enjoyment of certain projects. Hogwarts Legacy is one of the best examples of this.

[
Hm... mate...

This is not how whataboutism work LMAO :milaugh:

I didn't derail you from the subject here. I'm trying to ask you a question here.

Can you answer it ?

It's okay to want to play the game. I WILL certainly play it too. What is not ok and what you must be aware of, is that by buying the game you will finance the transphobic and hatefull compaigns of JKR. We are just here to give you some context.

Every problems can be discussed at once mate. We are 7B on this planet.

No, that's why we must permit those people to have the same right as us.

No. The scientific consensus states that Gender and Sex are two different things and that sex is not inherantly female or male its just a matter of male or female characteristics.

That's not ok, but it doesn't justify transphobia.

Well.. that's another debate.. lol
wait you’ll also play the game?
:sus:
Didn’t you say that someone who buys this game is not fully supporting trans rights?

I don´t see why i should be aware off. I read a lot of Lovecraft books before and found out a lot years of later that he was a racist. Ofc i have to go by the time where it was in some way standard, but that doesn´t mean it is acceptable. Good in his case, he get no money from the works as he is already dead for a long long time. What i want to say is, that the buyer or consumer not asked what is behind that author and what political agenda she has. People don´t ask where the E-Cars get their Cobalt in Africa, where childreen have to work for. People don´t ask when they buy some Coca Cola, that they actually steal some drinkwater in parts of the same country where others die from thirst and hunger. There are so many things and honestly it would me make sick to know what is person xy is thinking, or what works behind it. The human mind isn´t made to get so many negative informations in social medias and people tend to become extreme in their thoughts and actions. I would be guilty of so many things against humanity, because i didn´t care before what is behind all of that and even today as the typical western guy i don´t care either today as i in number and as a human are insignificant to the system. Thats the way how i life. The other people doesn´t care either, they just want to buy, buy and buy.

It just solved the entire issue. Honestly i wouldn´t be comfortable with the other gender in the same bathroom then i am, but i have to accept it then :cheers:
Social media is so bad for mental health.