The Witcher author actually trash talked the games.I would get it if he disliked the netflix show.But the games are brilliant.
On Topic:people are doing this because of cancel culture,they want to undermine all financial resources of their targets.This is way more serious than simply disliking JK.
Yeah i heard about it. But iirc he changed his mind, after he found out he could make some good money with it, haha.
Honestly i don´t let any cancel culture forbid me to play some game, or i will become their eternal enemy. People actually have the choice to buy the product or not, no one is forced. People cried about TLoU 2 too, but you are free to buy it or not. That isn´t like here where i am forced to pay for my public service broadcasters with heavy biased journalists, when it was said in the contract that they are independent and neutral (Lol) I have to pay for such lies and can´t even deny it. If cancel culture should do something then they should start with those public service broadcasters here, haha.

Exactly! We've become too obsessed with knowing the background of these creators that they've clouted our enjoyment of certain projects. Hogwarts Legacy is one of the best examples of this.
I mean the same with the food. I feel bad for the animals, but i would lie when i said that moments later i ordered some steak. Because thats the way i am.

Social media is so bad for mental health.
It really is, especially when you land on some pages where you see things that shouldn´t be seen. Humanity was and is cruel in any way. The kind of discrimination we have to face every day in modern countries is laughable, when you see how evil humans really can be. You only have to look to Mexiko and the Cartels. I have my own issues too and was also discriminated sometimes, but i give a damn what people think about me. I have to like and accept myself, no one else has to do that. They only have to respect me and everyone as a human.

this be fr making me rolling lmfao. Pure comedy
Post automatically merged:

Can i change my age? or race? or social status?
Social status absolutely can be changed.Get rich,dress up,get famous,become a politician...so many roads.We are not in medieval times anymore,thank god.It is the easiest time in history to climb the social ladder.

On a political subject that isn't transgender bathroom rights because I think I've said everything I wanted to say and then some;

I dont know why so many people are anti-piracy online these days. Feels like we shifted from an era where nearly everyone knew how to torrent to one where people will clutch their pearls when they hear you talk about using mangadex or something