I was referring to the SJWs who call name anyone that dont share their position. not the trans folks themselves.
Like how Rowling became a a facist from the far right for these people when she's a leftist
i know,but will get angry.I vented out similar thoughts and got a banhammer warning signal.
Post automatically merged:

If you're a One Piece fan it is:saden:
:myman:

Social status absolutely can be changed.Get rich,dress up,get famous,become a politician...so many roads.We are not in medieval times anymore,thank god.It is the easiest time in history to climb the social ladder.
Finally the perfect world we live in

From now on ill identify as a 39 yo, genius F22 Raptor autobot

I

Indigo

I feel like i've read this exact entire thread hundreds of times on reddit, on youtube, on TV, on real life, whatever the fuck you want in the last decade

people just keep repeating the same fucking arguments, over and over and over again, going nowhere

they all sound like a bunch of parrots, just repeating what they heard before from their parents, their bosses, their religious leaders, their friends and so on...

"wouldn't you be afraid of having a person with a different gender on your bathroom? what about your sister or mother?" :zosleepy:

"you're hurting and hating women" :zosleepy:

"kids should be able to choose to have gender affirming surgery" :zosleepy:

"transgenderism isn't an actual thing, but just a mental illness" :zosleepy:

"having more guns out there makes us more safe" :zosleepy:

we human beings really are fucking stupid and annoying, god damn

just shut the fuck up already

:lawsigh:

I dont know why so many people are anti-piracy online these days. Feels like we shifted from an era where nearly everyone knew how to torrent to one where people will clutch their pearls when they hear you talk about using mangadex or something
Well, I rarely support piracy platforms but sometimes, when I'm watching an anime in Crunchyroll, I ask whether I watch a certain media on pirate sites or not if the streaming in official streaming sites completely fail to deliver quality. It often happened with Crunchyroll. But I think it is important to support the authors and creators but I can understand why people use pirate streaming sites as well.

This is exactly why people are starting to get sick of your kind
You know what’s funny
The left extremists are against religious people who force their opinion and views on you but they have more in common than they think
Both think that they’re fighting for the good side, label and attack you when you don’t fully agree with them and have 0 empathy

I’m a religious person but forcing someone harms the other person but also your own group. It’s a never ending cycle

I’m talking about extremist btw

I feel like i've read this exact entire thread hundreds of times on reddit, on youtube, on TV, on real life, whatever the fuck you want in the last decade

people just keep repeating the same fucking arguments, over and over and over again, going nowhere

they all sound like a bunch of parrots, just repeating what they heard before from their parents, their bosses, their religious leaders, their friends and so on...

"wouldn't you be afraid of having a person with a different gender on your bathroom? what about your sister or mother?" :zosleepy:

having more guns makes us safer btw

You know what’s funny
The left extremists are against religious people who force their opinion and views on you but they have more in common than they think
Both think that they’re fighting for the good side, label and attack you when you don’t fully agree with them and have 0 empathy

I’m a religious person but forcing someone harms the other person but also your own group. It’s a never ending cycle

I’m talking about extremist btw
if they don't accept it in their hearts,they are not religious.So we can't actually force someone to be truly religious.
Post automatically merged:

She said only real women menstruate
This was enough to make her a far right extremist for these nutjobs:fujilaugh:
Jesus:milaugh:

Well, this kind of thing isn't only about political themes but also about other kind of topics. For example, the usual Sanji vs Zoro debates in this forum. They're so repetitive and ridiculous because mostly it's always the same shit. I think this is just human nature.