if they don't accept it in their hearts,they are not religious.So we can't actually force someone to be truly religious.
Yes
:kata:

There’s a famous quote from one of our saints:
"Come to our path, regardless of who you are. You’re welcome and the door is always open but if you’re not coming with your heart then you will only harm our path ."

Well, this kind of thing isn't only about political themes but also about other kind of topics. For example, the usual Sanji vs Zoro debates in this forum. They're so repetitive and ridiculous because mostly it's always the same shit. I think this is just human nature.
Most people can't debate or accept they are wrong.Debates are not to be won,they are meant to teach people stuff.Debates have been turned into jousts.

Honestly i don´t even think about her, when i will play the game, or read the books. Because i am zero interested in her own background, same with the author from The Witcher or most other authors. I just enjoy the media.
I don´t see why i should be aware off. I read a lot of Lovecraft books before and found out a lot years of later that he was a racist.
Sorry for the gowin point, but would you say the same if Hitler was still alive and kicking and was writing a wonderful book.. would you buy this book ?

The point of giving you the context is to avoid that you finance toxic campaign that can be harmfull for people. That's all..

"whataboutism
noun [ U ]
disapproving

uk

/wɒt.əˈbaʊ.tɪ.zəm/ us

/wɑːˈt̬əˈbaʊ.tɪ.zəm/

(also whataboutery, uk/wɒt.əˈbaʊ.tər.i/ us/wɑːˈt̬əˈbaʊ.tər.i/)

the practice of answering a criticism or difficult question by making a similar criticism or asking a different but related question, typically starting with the words "What about?":
What I keep hearing from people is this sort of whataboutism. It's always what about your party, what about your party?
He's the kind of person who responds to an attempt to protect women from domestic violence with whataboutery: "What about male victims
THing is.. I had already replied to you. I was just ex tending the subject with a question, so no, not a whataboutism, sorry mate.

I hope it answered your question.
You stil haven't answered the question.

The purpose of this question is to see if you are coherent in your ideology.

For them sociological construct pov,it is just as valid as biology.That is where things get messy
Sociology is a sciencitif practice mate.. I know you have hard time understanding soft sciences but they do exist.

Because that's where trans people have their identity crisis from.
Wrong. Gender disphoria is not something you learn.

There is no transphobia in this context.
Yes there is.

Didn’t you say that someone who buys this game is not fully supporting trans rights?
Not really. What I said is the following:

You can play and buy the game it's ok. What is not would be to claim to support transpeople by buying the game which is against the support of trans people.

I'll not buy the game, I'll pirate it.

Only promoting the game
Bah non..
I'll not stream it dude..

So pirating is ethically correct?
In some situation, yes.

Like how Rowling became a a facist from the far right for these people when she's a leftist
Rowling is not a leftist, never was. She is a terf, that's a right wing indeology.

How can she be a facist when Dumbledore, one of the most important core characters in HP, is literally gay? This is ridiculous lol
This is called queer baiting

just shut the fuck up already
Maybe .. just maybe if people start being nice, there won't be any debate anymore...

Just a thought..

Yes
:kata:

There’s a famous quote from one of our saints:
"Come to our path, regardless of who you are. You’re welcome and the door is always open but if you’re not coming with your heart then you will only harm our path ."
good quote.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry for the gowin point, but would you say the same if Hitler was still alive and kicking and was writing a wonderful book.. would you buy this book ?

The point of giving you the context is to avoid that you finance toxic campaign that can be harmfull for people. That's all..

THing is.. I had already replied to you. I was just ex tending the subject with a question, so no, not a whataboutism, sorry mate.

You stil haven't answered the question.

The purpose of this question is to see if you are coherent in your ideology.

Sociology is a sciencitif practice mate.. I know you have hard time understanding soft sciences but they do exist.

Wrong. Gender disphoria is not something you learn.

Yes there is.

Not really. What I said is the following:

You can play and buy the game it's ok. What is not would be to claim to support transpeople by buying the game which is against the support of trans people.

I'll not buy the game, I'll pirate it.

Bah non..
I'll not stream it dude..

In some situation, yes.

Rowling is not a leftist, never was. She is a terf, that's a right wing indeology.

This is called queer baiting

Maybe .. just maybe if people start being nice, there won't be any debate anymore...

Just a thought..
read,this is not as clear cut as you think.
https://www.yourarticlelibrary.com/...s-sociology-a-branch-of-science-answered/6252

1. What is this ? Is that supposed to be a viable source ?
2. This actually proves my point.
no,this is an article about the division within SOCIOLOGY about its nature.Some of its founders didn't agree with the notion that it is a science.Max Weber was one of them.But of course,he didn't know what a soft science is,right?

AL sama

Red Haired
Well, I rarely support piracy platforms but sometimes, when I'm watching an anime in Crunchyroll, I ask whether I watch a certain media on pirate sites or not if the streaming in official streaming sites completely fail to deliver quality. It often happened with Crunchyroll. But I think it is important to support the authors and creators but I can understand why people use pirate streaming sites as well.
simple legal sites aren't available everywhere

also many people can't afford them

1. What is this ? Is that supposed to be a viable source ?
2. This actually proves my point.
Also,you missed my point entirely.I was aiming my argument at social constructs not at sociology.Social constructs cannot and will not override the biological nature of beings.I can't become a pokemon for example.
Post automatically merged:

simple legal sites aren't available everywhere

also many people can't afford them
i never saw anyone getting arrested or even receiving some kind of fine around here where i live.