Look up evangelical rapture and what in entails. Most Evangelicals believe in that shit and part of their support of Israel stems from it. In reality, a lot of them hate Jews.
Many Jews,Christians and Muslims hate each other.
Post automatically merged:

Look up evangelical rapture and what in entails. Most Evangelicals believe in that shit and part of their support of Israel stems from it. In reality, a lot of them hate Jews.
The Torah is in the bible too
https://pediaa.com/what-is-the-difference-between-torah-and-old-testament/

are you talking about this?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jan/31/rapture-films-left-behind-evangelical
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapture

Last edited:
Criticizing governments and organizations is fine imo. But you cross a line when you start talking about an entire group of people with language like that.
Border? Nah, they are antisemitic.
I like to give people the benefit of the doubt

not every Israeli supports every shitty thing that israel and those pre-israel Jewish paramilitary groups have done

The only error we making is trying to explain basics to western-TV people. Its like arguing with the whole western machine of propaganda. They cannot accept the truth. They are blind. They are unable to think. To use their brain.
Same shit with feminists. U cannot explain them something. Their stupidity is like a wall and you dont have to argue with them.
Dont know what is the position of western with feminism. Hope u have balls.

This world is doomed.

The only error we making is trying to explain basics to western-TV people. Its like arguing with the whole western machine of propaganda. They cannot accept the truth. They are blind. They are unable to think. To use their brain.
Same shit with feminists. U cannot explain them something. Their stupidity is like a wall and you dont have to argue with them.

This world is doomed.
Odd you dislike feminists. So many of them are pro Palestine.

No wonder you like them. Arent you?
Let me guess. Netflix with black Mermaid is ok for u? Huh?
I don’t really care. I rarely watch television

Rights of women (sluts with numerous sexual partners) is ok for u? Mean only sluts, not the real women.
You’re disgusting

I’m sorry. I try to be nice. But I hate people who talk about women like that.

This world is doomed.
Rights of women (sluts with numerous sexual partners) is ok for u? Mean only sluts, not the real women.
Just stop talking or this will be a second report

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
80 years ago? Lmao.

Avraham Stern founded Lehi. You say years ago? Let's see how Israel today treats the people who tried to ally with Adolf Hitler, shall we?

so they give medals to the friends of Hitler.

The prime Minister, twice, was a friend of Hitler

Every Israeli politician meets every year on the founder's grave to memorialize how they almost joined with Hitler and took Palestine earlier.

They're not representing all the Jews. Israel is a Nazi death cult that got out of control.
Looooooool what a load of bullshit

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Israel will defeat their neighbouring agressors with ease. They are by far more advanced as nation than anyone else in that region.

Other than Ukraine who has to attack inside their own borders, Israel is already taking the fight to their neighbouring territories, showing they are ready to punish.

No wonder you like them. Arent you?
Let me guess. Netflix with black Mermaid is ok for u? Huh?

The existence of your balls is on question, btw)
Lmao this guy has the gall to say I’m brainwashed by western media yet he’s the one parroting “anti woke” talking points

let me guess, you believe in a sky daddy too? Fuck off

:milaugh:

Israel will defeat their neighbouring agressors with ease. They are by far more advanced as nation than anyone else in that region.

Other than Ukraine who has to attack inside their own borders, Israel is already taking the fight to their neighbouring territories, showing they are ready to punish.
Comparing Russia's military might to Hamas :zosleepy:

FBI about to bomb Americans and blame it on Hamas

Looooooool what a load of bullshit
All easily verified. Israel loves Nazis and modeled their country after Nazis. Biggest trick they ever pulled was tricking people into thinking they speak for all Jews and aren't a fringe cult obsessed with racial supremacy. You know mizrahim are treated poorly in Israel too right? The white ashkenazim (immigrants from Germany) are the minority of the population and they are the ones who rule.

No it's not, but a lot of times it is.
The thing is people are not painting the full picture
They talk about pre Israel terrorism (lehi, uss liberty, david bombing, etc)
Gazan civilizans, but then ignore all the rest. This meme explains it well:
https://www.instagram.com/low.effortzionistmemes/?img_index=2
USS Liberty isn't pre Israel rofl. The Israeli air forces blew up a navy ship and killed Americans.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/...fti-gave-hitler-idea-exterminate-jews-n448326

Remember when Netanyahu tried to act like Hitler really wasn't that bad of a guy and it was a random Palestinian guy's fault

Last edited: