>its a white ethnostate!
>the white jews are actually 30%~ according to population statistics
>no! it's fake! I saw crowds in kibbutz and its all white!
>kibbutzes are mostly white, but the whole country isn't
>THEY STERILIZED ETHIOPIAN WOMEN
o-okay?
It's the lying and moving goalposts for me
It's a Jewish ethno-state who has killed 10 thousand Palestinians in a month. Those are just facts. Apartheid state who is trying to displace millions of people from their ancestral home. Shame on you.

So your full of shit? Thanks.

This is a non-sequitur, mate. Explain how this was an islamically motivated home invasion? How does this differ from a Polish criminal doing the same thing? I know you're story is bogus, but it's funny how your example doesn't even support your point.

I'll concede if you give me 1 other Muslim population other than Pakistanis that are significantly represented in the grooming reports. Islam stretches from Bosnia to China; it shouldn't be hard if it's religiously motivated. Try to look past India and South Asia for a bit and realise it's a big world out there.

Grandaddy fought well for his viceroy and was given citizenship I see. I'm sure you've kept the medals nice and shiny
Post automatically merged:

Ah fair point. While there were definitely white supremacist origins, as can be seen in early Zionist writings by Ashkenazi intellectuals, I will admit that they've mostly moved past this.
First of all, the highlighted element makes it astonishingly clear your own disdain for our great nation. You're calling my Grandfather an uncle Tom effectively. No, he faced his own issues, but he handled himself with grace. Something I see little of these days.

As for the religiously motivated -- you may have a point -- but by the same metric, how can you prove a white person, or black person, attacking say, an Asian man, is hate crime? These days, hate crimes are put through falsely.

Given that I cited that I was attacked myself by Muslims when I went through Gender transition, and I was jeered, ridiculed, and --attempted to be humiliated-- by these individuals for being sinful, I feel free and entitled to my opinion.

Huddersfield Grooming Gang -- majority of them were Muslims, though the ringleader was Sikh.

Besides, as people's opinion on Iran has shown, their treatment of women is abysmal. Why must it be grooming gangs specifically? What about the human rights abuses that are ignored whilst Israeli ones are now being highlighted? Fucking cringe.

seriously guys is it too hard to be respectful?? :seriously::seriously:
Tell us Al_Sama. Is it only respectful if we believe in glorious Islam? Must we agree that Israel is full of hate. That Palestine is innocent in all ways? Is that how we can be good and moral?

Sarcasm aside, what do you actually want? It's mostly a bunch of Islamic sympathisers who hate Israel.

Even their "grooming gangs" nonsense has long since been debunked. But trust a bigot to ignore that and stick to his "muh I hate Pakistanis and Muslims in general".

For many in Britain today the term “grooming gang” immediately suggests Pakistani-heritage Muslim men abusing white girls, but the Home Office researchers now tell us that “research has found that group-based offenders are most commonly White”.
https://www.ucl.ac.uk/news/2020/dec...-admits-grooming-gangs-are-not-muslim-problem

Funny thing is the study was done by a group of former convicted terrorists. "I hate those muzlams, but I'll agree with what they say as long as its against those damned muzlams *sings the EDL anthem*". Low iq :suresure:

AL sama

Red Haired
Tell us Al_Sama. Is it only respectful if we believe in glorious Islam? Must we agree that Israel is full of hate. That Palestine is innocent in all ways? Is that how we can be good and moral?

Sarcasm aside, what do you actually want? It's mostly a bunch of Islamic sympathisers who hate Israel.
as if your posts were better

even this post is very provoking

look guys I don't care what beliefs are... just be respectful as human beings

That's such a bad faith argument. As if I'd ever be an Islamic sympathizer.
Most, not all, Toby. Tell me Saikyo is not an extreme example with conviction.

Even their "grooming gangs" nonsense has long since been debunked. But trust a bigot to ignore that and stick to his "muh I hate Pakistanis and Muslims in general".

Funny thing is the study was done by a group of former convicted terrorists. "I hate those muzlams, but I'll agree with what they say as long as its against those damned muzlams *sings the EDL anthem*". Low iq :suresure:
As always, you try and misrepresent people because you're disingenuous to the extreme. It has not been debunked. I didn't even say the primary issue was grooming gangs. You likely don't live in the UK and haven't witnessed this stuff, so I don't blame you, and besides, I think forgiveness is one of the greatest virtues.

However, you are a man who argues only in bad faith. You have never once engaged with me in any manner that made you appear genuine in your attempt for dialogue. I do not fear, nor care, for ridicule, for when one is true and right they should not feel shame -- but pity for those who have lost their way.

You have extreme views, Saikyo. I have shown temperance. I acknowledge the issue is not black and white. However, I wish for British culture to endure and not bend to the Islamic faith. This does not make me evil. It does not make me racist. If you argue against me at the spirit of that argument, then you believe your religion is so sacrosanct that it should supplant all.

as if your posts were better

even this post is very provoking

look guys I don't care what beliefs are... just be respectful as human beings
I have told people, AL, that I do not believe in blood and soil. They don't listen.
I have made it clear that I dislike an ideology, but not the people. I get told "muh brown and muzlams."
I have explained my experience as a descendent of immigrants. I am called Suella Braverman and my ancestors are uncle Toms.
I have condemned Hamas AND the Israeli government. I am called a racist.

I respect humans. But when one side do not fight fair, nor do they argue with a desire for compromise, then you either bend like a coward or you remain rigid. What would you do?

Most, not all, Toby. Tell me Saikyo is not an extreme example with conviction.
It's still dehumanizing as you're making a huge blanket statement and condemning a huge group of people for the sins of a terrorist group. There's a reason as to why so many people are empathetic to the Palestinian struggle. These people have been imprisoned and humiliated for 70+ years. It's clear you hate Muslims, but you should at least refrain from making insensitive remarks such as these.

It's still dehumanizing as you're making a huge blanket statement and condemning a huge group of people for the sins of a terrorist group. There's a reason as to why so many people are empathetic to the Palestinian struggle. These people have been imprisoned and humiliated for 70+ years. It's clear you hate Muslims, but you should at least refrain from making insensitive remarks such as these.
I am not making a blanket statement. There are just as many people outside of leftist circles who feel Palastine is not in the right. There is a reason other Arabic countries will not take them. I am not saying to consign them to their fate, but it's gotten to the point of war. And war has always happened. Israel should not have to give up their land for the Palestinians. It's their home too.