Break Week General Questions on Yamato ๐Ÿง

Worst

Custom title
โ€Ž
So now we know that Yamato found Oden's journal and that important things are written on it, the most obvious things are:
-What the OP is
-Laugh Tale location
-Void Century
-JoyBoy / Joyboy's return.
(Now ofc we don't know if these are/might be just some ints or detail Infos but still it's hot stuff for sure!)

Now here some "general" questions I thought about Yamato

Hope this keeps us busy enough since it's a break week.Some of these are not really important but it's a break week so if u have nothing else to do come here and answer some of them....let's see how the discussion will flow......

-Among the things i've listed what do you think Yamato knows ? All of them? 1 or 2?...

-Was Yamato waiting for Luffy (for a long time as she said) because of what's written on the journal?

-Or was Ace who talked about Luffy to her and she ended up waiting for him ? (Since she is Kaido's daughter she must know some Infos about the outside, so she might be aware that Ace is dead and Luffy is his brother (what was the point of mentioning Ace after all?)

-Since probably Yamato knows some of these top secret Infos do you think she might die?I mean Luffy don't want to know nothing about the OP but if she knows something it might be dangerous to have her around the SHs cuz she wants to Open Wano's borders for JoyBoy's return (Most likely Luffy) so she might tell him some "spoilers"

-Since she have connections with Ace do you think she have connections with Tama too?

-What will Yamato do at the end of Wano?(assuming she won't die for some reasons)
Will she stay in Wano?Or assuming that what is written on Oden's Journal are just some vague Infos, Will se join the SHs to find the truth about the world like Oden did? (Imho Kaido's daughter Joining the SHs would be probably the most awesome thing ever )

-How strong is "all-out" Yamato? At worst we know she is F6 Level she one shotted Ulti easily and while it's true that she recovered she was still bleeding hard,and was easily clashing Vs G3 Luffy who almost dislocated P1's Jaw do you think she is YC level?

-What her reaction will be when she will see the scabbards / Oden's son and daughter?

-Will the Scabbards/Wano's Samurai accept her as an ally?

-Is Big Mom Yamato's mom?And does she even care about her mother (whether it's Lin Lin or not)? And if BM is her mom what her interactions with the BMP will be?

-Do you think Yamato have something in common with Kaido? (in terms of behaviours) (She likes alcohol? She also have that suicide thing? )

-How old is she?Was she born on Rock's ship?

-Is she Actually Kaido's daughter or there is something behind? Like some theories who say Yamato Is (or have a )part of Kaido's soul

-If we will get to Kaido being Killed, what will Yamato do? Will she be angry? Happy(cuz his dad fulfilled the dream of dying)?Does she even care about him?

-Assuming he have one, does Yamato know Kaido's weakness?(Or the secret to beat him?) Cuz she seemed to confident that her an Luffy were going to open Wano's borders (since the only way to do that is basically get rid of Kaido & Orochi.

-We assumed Kaido planned a marriage between Yamato and Smoothie, since it turned out he is a She what do you think the announcement Kaido said is about?He just want to say that he is a She? Or there is something bigger?

-If Kaido will be defeated/Killed do you think Yamato will take the lead of the remaining BPs after the war?

-Yamato said that no other Samurai was like Oden, now Zoro Is pretty badass and unless Oda forgets that this is the land of swordmen Zoro Will eventuali Shine, What do you think her interactions with Zoro Will be? (especially since he have Oden's most beloved Sword)

There is sure more to talk about but this should be enough at least untill her character doesn't develop a little more

Some tags (sorry for bothering u if u're not interested)

@Queen
@Zoro
@Van
@playa4321
@Celestia
@Grumpy Zoro
@Ice devil slayer
@KiriNigiri
@Veljko2000
@rednose
@Winsmoke Sanji
@Monet
@Veku
@BigChungus2018
@Crooc
@Reborn
@BossYimz
@Robin swan
@gojo
@Fenaker
@PuckTheGreat
@RayanOO
@ShishioIsBack
@Orojackson Refugee
@Greenbeard
@Dragomir
@Sword God Ryuma
@Sentinel
@IceWitch
@Himura
@DarkWitch
@stormylife
@Mr. Anderson
@yunzabit heights
@Monster trio
@Vonal
@Don DaSlayer
@Xione
@Master OF Haki
@Topi Jerami
@Yukihime
@bennbeckman
@Thabeast
@SaintBellkin
@SinOfGreed
@Zenos7
@Lucas
@JioFreed
@pedxi
@Zowo
@Luslec
@style
@Luffy is the mc
@Guymieux
@Mikail
@KINGKONGGUN15
@RyumaZoro
@worst pirate
@ZenZu
@LuffyMazino
@Im_not_Osama_bin_laden
@HAJIKATA
@Jackteo
@Tamerani
@Marimo_420
@Garp the Fist
@Kejon
@Fukki
@Flower
@Sunita
@RZ.119
@Sade
@Skiddo
@KageyamaShoyo
@Den_Den_Mushi
@Elcadar
@Finalbeta
@Bullet
@Dark Hound
@Patryipe
@Light D Lamperouge
@Enma
@Owl Ki
@ZoroIsOverrated
@ShinmenTakezo
@Jack
@Admiral Lee Hung
@Bogard
@Starbound Beast D. Draig
@Shiroyru
@Camie
@ShadyOjiro
@Benn beck
@SethTrollins
@MarimoHeado
@Foxy Bunny
@Bittersteel
@comrade
@Cyrus the Cactus
@OmegaPsyche
@SHIHI
@Zoro D Goat
@critical mindset
@kurwa
@WillOfMyD
@Jo_Ndule
@Reddot4
@Exodia.
@nik87
@Sakura no Hiluluk
@Usopp Haoshoku Haki
@Gambit
@Monkey D Theories
@TheAncientCenturion
@Haoshoku
@Geo
@Yo Tan Wa
@Izaya X
@gon's missing arm
@Albino ๐Ÿ‘‘
@MasterD
@SmokedOut
@HeroesNZ
@Cinera
@Murilo
@Dark Knight Sanji
@Afroking
@Rosella.Fiamingo
@Chaves
@Rivaille
@Nidai_Kitetsu
@MonsterZoro
@Gol D. Roger
@Soleus
@Aknolagon
@Emperor Nami
@Constantine
@Gensui Sazid
@K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Hanzo hattori
@Buggy D Clown
@silverfire
@yorosenpai
@Tenshi No Konan
@Guan Yu
@Artorias
@Kiwipom
@zorojurou
@MD Zolo
@Brix
@Chrono
@HA001
@Sadistic Senpai
@bblue
@MarineHQ62
@KenshiraSonata
@Erkan12
@Buusatan94
@Celestial D. Dragon
@onepiece_quiz

So there are a lot of questions for one of them I created actually this thread
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/yamato-doughter-of-kaido-and-big-mom.5688/

For some of the others, the fact that yamato has the journal is very big Oden has written down probably every thing and since we have one Red glyph gone missing and the story being at 70% at assuming will end in 5 years, I doubt it but well.., Yamato could be a great asset to find the next step towards the One Piece.

For the sake of the story oden might have felt out the location of the island, but in the journal we might find the right route. Also I assume the journal being destroyed during the war.

I think Yamato will be mind blown when she discovres from luffy that all the people she assumed dead are actually alive and I think we will she fangirling when she see's them

Was Yamato waiting for Luffy (for a long time as she said) because of what's written on the journal?

-Or was Ace who talked about Luffy to her and she ended up waiting for him ? (Since she is Kaido's daughter she must know some Infos about the outside, so she might be aware that Ace is dead and Luffy is his brother (what was the point of mentioning Ace after all?)
Probably a combination of both imo
Since she have connections with Ace do you think she have connections with Tama too?
Hopefully just because itd be cute
What will Yamato do at the end of Wano?(assuming she won't die for some reasons)
Will she stay in Wano?Or assuming that what is written on Oden's Journal are just some vague Infos, Will se join the SHs to find the truth about the world like Oden did? (Imho Kaido's daughter Joining the SHs would be probably the most awesome thing ever )
3 options imo
1. Join the crew
2. Ally with the some of the big mom pirates to create a whole new group
3 lead onigashima
How strong is "all-out" Yamato? At worst we know she is F6 Level she one shotted Ulti easily and while it's true that she recovered she was still bleeding hard,and was easily clashing Vs G3 Luffy who almost dislocated P1's Jaw do you think she is YC level?
At leasr stronger than all the tbi roppo possibly stronger than king
What her reaction will be when she will see the scabbards / Oden's son and daughter?
Happiness and shock
Will the Scabbards/Wano's Samurai accept her as an ally?
Definitely especially with luffy backing her
-Is Big Mom Yamato's mom?And does she even care about her mother (whether it's Lin Lin or not)? And if BM is her mom what her interactions with the BMP will be?
Its probably maria
Tho kinda sad linlin and kaido aint fuck lol
We assumed Kaido planned a marriage between Yamato and Smoothie, since it turned out he is a She what do you think the announcement Kaido said is about?He just want to say that he is a She? Or there is something bigger?
Kaido identifies her as his son so it could still be a marriage to smoothie imo
Plus its hot

Well I think we can rule out anything pertaining to the True History of the World, and the location of Laugh Tale from the equation. Oden, having travelled with Roger would know that Roger is waiting for a certain man. One to reach Laugh Tale like they did, and reach their own conclusion and possibly bring about change. If Oden left all that information lying around in a book, then he's messing with fate, and Roger's will, which is something I don't see him doing.

My biggest interest in Yamato at the moment is definitely finding out her connection to Ace. She made mention that him and her have had many battles in the past. I'm wondering if it was during Ace's stay on Wano, or perhaps while the Whitebeard Pirates and Beast Pirates fought. Or maybe a combination of both. The first time they fought was on Wano, and then every time they'd see eachother out on the seas afterwards, they would fight to see just how much stronger the other one has become.

If that is the case, then I wouldn't be surprised if she learned about Luffy through Ace, and has been following Luffy's exploits for years. I know news about the outside World doesn't reach Wano, but Kaido definitely gets the New Coos. So it wouldn't be too hard for Yamato to keep up with the times. Definitely looking forward to seeing how this all plays out.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
So now we know that Yamato found Oden's journal and that important things are written on it, the most obvious things are:
-What the OP is
-Laugh Tale location
-Void Century
-JoyBoy / Joyboy's return.
(Now ofc we don't know if these are/might be just some ints or detail Infos but still it's hot stuff for sure!)

Now here some "general" questions I thought about Yamato

Hope this keeps us busy enough since it's a break week.Some of these are not really important but it's a break week so if u have nothing else to do come here and answer some of them....let's see how the discussion will flow......

-Among the things i've listed what do you think Yamato knows ? All of them? 1 or 2?...

-Was Yamato waiting for Luffy (for a long time as she said) because of what's written on the journal?

-Since probably Yamato knows some of these top secret Infos do you think she might die?I mean Luffy don't want to know nothing about the OP but if she knows something it might be dangerous to have her around the SHs cuz she wants to Open Wano's borders for JoyBoy's return (Most likely Luffy) so she might tell him some "spoilers"

-Since she have connections with Ace do you think she have connections with Tama too?

-What will Yamato do at the end of Wano?(assuming she won't die for some reasons)

-How strong is "all-out" Yamato? At worst we know she is F6 Level she one shotted Ulti easily and while it's true that she recovered she was still bleeding hard,and was easily clashing Vs G3 Luffy who almost dislocated P1's Jaw do you think she is YC level?

-What her reaction will be when she will see the scabbards / Oden's son and daughter?

-Will the Scabbards/Wano's Samurai accept her as an ally?

-Do you think Yamato have something in common with Kaido? (in terms of behaviours) (She likes alcohol? She also have that suicide thing? )

-How old is she?Was she born on Rock's ship?

-Is she Actually Kaido's daughter or there is something behind? Like some theories who say Yamato Is (or have a )part of Kaido's soul

-If we will get to Kaido being Killed, what will Yamato do? Will she be angry? Happy(cuz his dad fulfilled the dream of dying)?Does she even care about him?

-Assuming he have one, does Yamato know Kaido's weakness?(Or the secret to beat him?) Cuz she seemed to confident that her an Luffy were going to open Wano's borders (since the only way to do that is basically get rid of Kaido & Orochi.

-We assumed Kaido planned a marriage between Yamato and Smoothie, since it turned out he is a She what do you think the announcement Kaido said is about?He just want to say that he is a She? Or there is something bigger?

-If Kaido will be defeated/Killed do you think Yamato will take the lead of the remaining BPs after the war?

-Yamato said that no other Samurai was like Oden, now Zoro Is pretty badass and unless Oda forgets that this is the land of swordmen Zoro Will eventuali Shine, What do you think her interactions with Zoro Will be? (especially since he have Oden's most beloved Sword)

There is sure more to talk about but this should be enough at least untill her character doesn't develop a little more

Some tags (sorry for bothering u if u're not interested)

@Queen
@Zoro
@Van
@playa4321
@Celestia
@Grumpy Zoro
@Ice devil slayer
@KiriNigiri
@Veljko2000
@rednose
@Winsmoke Sanji
@Monet
@Veku
@BigChungus2018
@Crooc
@Reborn
@BossYimz
@Robin swan
@gojo
@Fenaker
@PuckTheGreat
@RayanOO
@ShishioIsBack
@Orojackson Refugee
@Greenbeard
@Dragomir
@Sword God Ryuma
@Sentinel
@IceWitch
@Himura
@DarkWitch
@stormylife
@Mr. Anderson
@yunzabit heights
@Monster trio
@Vonal
@Don DaSlayer
@Xione
@Master OF Haki
@Topi Jerami
@Yukihime
@bennbeckman
@Thabeast
@SaintBellkin
@SinOfGreed
@Zenos7
@Lucas
@JioFreed
@pedxi
@Zowo
@Luslec
@style
@Luffy is the mc
@Guymieux
@Mikail
@KINGKONGGUN15
@RyumaZoro
@worst pirate
@ZenZu
@LuffyMazino
@Im_not_Osama_bin_laden
@HAJIKATA
@Jackteo
@Tamerani
@Marimo_420
@Garp the Fist
@Kejon
@Fukki
@Flower
@Sunita
@RZ.119
@Sade
@Skiddo
@KageyamaShoyo
@Den_Den_Mushi
@Elcadar
@Finalbeta
@Bullet
@Dark Hound
@Patryipe
@Light D Lamperouge
@Enma
@Owl Ki
@ZoroIsOverrated
@ShinmenTakezo
@Jack
@Admiral Lee Hung
@Bogard
@Starbound Beast D. Draig
@Shiroyru
@Camie
@ShadyOjiro
@Benn beck
@SethTrollins
@MarimoHeado
@Foxy Bunny
@Bittersteel
@comrade
@Cyrus the Cactus
@OmegaPsyche
@SHIHI
@Zoro D Goat
@critical mindset
@kurwa
@WillOfMyD
@Jo_Ndule
@Reddot4
@Exodia.
@nik87
@Sakura no Hiluluk
@Usopp Haoshoku Haki
@Gambit
@Monkey D Theories
@TheAncientCenturion
@Haoshoku
@Geo
@Yo Tan Wa
@Izaya X
@gon's missing arm
@Albino ๐Ÿ‘‘
@MasterD
@SmokedOut
@HeroesNZ
@Cinera
@Murilo
@Dark Knight Sanji
@Afroking
@Rosella.Fiamingo
@Chaves
@Rivaille
@Nidai_Kitetsu
@MonsterZoro
@Gol D. Roger
@Soleus
@Aknolagon
@Emperor Nami
@Constantine
@Gensui Sazid
@K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Hanzo hattori
@Buggy D Clown
@silverfire
@yorosenpai
@Tenshi No Konan
@Guan Yu
@Artorias
@Kiwipom
@zorojurou
@MD Zolo
@Brix
@Chrono
@HA001
@Sadistic Senpai
@bblue
@MarineHQ62
@KenshiraSonata
@Erkan12
@Buusatan94
@Celestial D. Dragon
@onepiece_quiz
I dunno about her reaction to Zoro but she will definitely recognize Enma or at least she should.

I really want to know Kaido/Yamato's race. What are they? What is Black Maria. Is that Yamato's mom?

Perhaps Big Mom wants King's and Kaido's race to almost complete her family. That is why a marriage would be good to get a child out of Yamato. Also how much did Oden write down in that "bible." I doubt he would fully write down in detail what the One Piece is. Yamato must know so much about the world and its history. If the marines find out, they will go after her hard.

I really want to know Kaido/Yamato's race. What are they? What is Black Maria. Is that Yamato's mom?

Perhaps Big Mom wants King's and Kaido's race to almost complete her family. That is why a marriage would be good to get a child out of Yamato. Also how much did Oden write down in that "bible." I doubt he would fully write down in detail what the One Piece is. Yamato must know so much about the world and its history. If the marines find out, they will go after her hard.
All three horns are different. Black Maria is super tall. Kaidou is pretty damn tall himself not as tall as Black Maria I'm pretty sure. In comparison, Yamato is a shrimp in comparison. I doubt all three are related as Father Mother Daughter. For all we know they're all the same race, and Black Maria is an aunt of Yamato's. Too little to go on.

KINGKONGGUN15

The Soul King
well for starters, yamato probably doesnt know that ace is dead. so luffy has to tell her that and her reaction will follow.

also, i wonder if kaido calls yamato ''son'' because he didnt want a daughter or because he actually respects her choices, since kaido has some compassion for oden

Worst

Custom title
โ€Ž
well for starters, yamato probably doesnt know that ace is dead. so luffy has to tell her that and her reaction will follow.

also, i wonder if kaido calls yamato ''son'' because he didnt want a daughter or because he actually respects her choices, since kaido has some compassion for oden
Tra that's interesting, cuz Yamato said "Oden was a man so I became a man" also wonder if the BP are also pretending she is a man bc Kaido told them so or they actually think she is a man....

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
What are her general motives.
She says she wants to open the borders but is she ready to betray her father and allow him to die?