Giorno Giovanna (Part 5) vs Enrico Pucci (Part 6)

H

Haoshoku

Spoilers for those who haven’t seen Part 6

VS

Scenario 1: Gold Experience Requiem Giorno vs Made in Heaven Pucci
Bonus Scenario: GE Giorno vs Whitesnake Pucci

My thoughts:
Ever since I finished Part 6 recently, Giorno not showing up in Part 6 was a thought ever since it was mentioned “he is probably somewhere in Florida”. However Giorno’s involvement couldn’t have happened for several reasons evidently.

As for who would win, not entirely sure on this one. GER’s ability to set things to zero could overwhelm Pucci’s MIH, though can infinite speed be set to zero? Dont really know about that tbh. Unless Pucci builds towards that speed, then GER probably overwhelms him.

Giorno mid-high diffs the bonus scenario, Whitesnake Pucci didn’t perform well against Jolyne or Weather Report in CQC and GE should be comparable if not stronger than Stone Free in CQC. C-Moons Pucci is probably more interesting to talk about.

@Dragomir @style who else has read Part 6?

D

Dragomir

Aight, had to do a quick wiki search in order to fully understand both sides' powers here as I don't fully remember how MIH works.

I think GER wins it. GER activates itself automatically upon any action done to Giorno as shown in the anime and it reverts those actions all back to zero, nullifying its exist so Pucci will completely unable to do anything here. He will try to accelerate time but it won't work.
Due to its increased power, Gold Experience Requiem has the ability to fire a stone fast enough that it ceases to be visible to the human eye, and has enough power behind it to penetrate through a hand and destroy part of a building.
Based on this, one hit is gonna be all it takes for GER to kill Pucci putting him in that death loop.

Lmao, honestly, I can't see a single opponent which GER doesn't immediately neg diff. No wonder the universe reset at the end of part 6. Can't have someone that OP be around.

As for the bonus round, yeah, GE bodies Whitesnake. The latter was a relatively weak CQC stand. GE possesses less power than Stone Free but is a faster so it should make quick work of Whitesnake. And oh yeah, Giorno is literally too smart. His battle prowess far exceeds anything Pucci has shown, comparable to that of Joseph's.
C-Moons Pucci is probably more interesting to talk about.
Yeah, that would be a good debate. I think C-Moon would win.

I think @Hanzo hattori has.

H

Haoshoku

Aight, had to do a quick wiki search in order to fully understand both sides' powers here as I don't fully remember how MIH works.

I think GER wins it. GER activates itself automatically upon any action done to Giorno as shown in the anime and it reverts those actions all back to zero, nullifying its exist so Pucci will completely unable to do anything here. He will try to accelerate time but it won't work.

Based on this, one hit is gonna be all it takes for GER to kill Pucci putting him in that death loop.

Lmao, honestly, I can't see a single opponent which GER doesn't immediately neg diff. No wonder the universe reset at the end of part 6. Can't have someone that OP be around.

As for the bonus round, yeah, GE bodies Whitesnake. The latter was a relatively weak CQC stand. GE possesses less power than Stone Free but is a faster so it should make quick work of Whitesnake. And oh yeah, Giorno is literally too smart. His battle prowess far exceeds anything Pucci has shown, comparable to that of Joseph's.

Yeah, that would be a good debate. I think C-Moon would win.

I think @Hanzo hattori has.
I thought MIH Pucci had a good chance with the whole infinite speed shit but yeah if Pucci tries to attack Giorno, he’s basically taking an action and subject to be set to zero. Also I think I’m right in that he has to build towards infinite speed, it doesn’t happen right away:
GER is truely broken.