Chapter Discussion Give some respect to Stussy!!!

Is Stussy best girl of Egghead?

• Total voters

For a supposed clone, she did all this all on her own volition. Give some respect to my girl Stussy man!!!

@Sir Yasheen @Etzel Andergast @Nikuzi @CoC: Color of Clowns etc.
It seems she gonna die, but there is a second scenario.
We know that Mars will fail and he won't stop the broadcast. After Vegapunk tell the world the truth, Mars probably will be in a rage mode. Oda is creating a plot of Mars trying to kill Kaku, just to make Lucci save Kaku from a gorosei and betray the world goverment. Kaku won't and he will somehow escape. Considering that its possible to the 3 cipher poll escape together from egg head. The 3 would be considered traitors, but it just a scenario, she still has a high poaaibility of dying this arc

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
This scene is strange to me. Did the crew simply agree to leave her there alone to die? Or is she doing this behind their backs and the crew has simply forgotten she exists?
What? They literally ask if its fine to leave her behind and Edison was like "yeah it sucks but someone needs to do it and she said she wanted to"

For a supposed clone, she did all this all on her own volition. Give some respect to my girl Stussy man!!!

@Sir Yasheen @Etzel Andergast @Nikuzi @CoC: Color of Clowns etc.
Not tagging me to a Stussy thread is a crime:josad:

jk
But i don't want her dying
Best Scenario is Kaku got out of that bubble, saved Stussy, and Leave Egghead. Maybe he meet again with Lucci or not i don't know but Lucci it seems to me he is going back to CP0. Kaku now with someone who bertrayed them, and WG wouldn't let that slide. Kaku can just be happy with Stussy since she is not happy with her "life". Thats my headcanon tho. I want her to be happy. But we knew what happen when i want a best thing to happen to Ginny and Kuma:josad: