Versus Battle GOD(OPM) vs Kaido.Who had the better introduction

GOD

vs
Kaido

I go with GOD.The fact that the Panels were in colour felt liek this thing is something special in the OPM Verse.​

@Zoro D Goat @Jodie @Marimo_420 @Seth@SinOfGreed @Constantine @Kawaii @Zowo@Jaguark101 @Missy @Cinera @SHIHI @Dark Admiral @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Power@Melontonin @Arara @symbiote @Jorden625@LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Flower @Light D Lamperouge @Rivaille @Tobi @RayanOO@hedera__helix @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor@RedNight @Akaikari @Dragomir @Bango๐Ÿ…@Light D Scumperouge @Natalija @PerfectHie@DarkWitch @Thururuzao @dizzy2341@ConquistadoR @MangoSenpai @Lindltaylor@MonsterKaido @Salah WG @JazzMazz @Dark Admiral @Adam ๐ŸŽ @AL sama @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
As much as I donโ€™t like the God plot line, I think his hype was much more subtle and nuanced whereas Kaidoโ€™s has been more overt. Outside of Homeless Emperorโ€™s monologue about it, the hints at the existence of some godlike being in OPM has been intentionally hidden in the background of the greater story.

Either way depending on taste but I think Godโ€™s intro took more writing skill to pull off.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Both are pretty hype ngl. It mostly comes to personal preference I guess. I'd go with God tho. The coloured panels by Murata himself deffo mean it's something special and the way he makes his move is super dope. He also negged HE, a very very very strong individual. So yeah, I'd pick God's intro.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
โ€Ž
Kaidou ez, god's panels were jawdropping artwise, but I couldn't care less about him as a character, didn't get me hyped or anything.

I'd be more hyped for a Blast sighting.