Questions & Mysteries "God" Usopp will "one shot" a Calamity to become a YC3 like Yasopp when facing RHPs in Elbaf

We know Yasopp is Top 3 Commander in Shanks' crew. Before Jinbe joined, "God" Usopp was Top 3 in terms of bounty with Zoro/Sanji.

Obviously, the thing with Usopp is that it's all a joke, so he won't actually "beat" Jack. My theory is that Inuarashi will be about to beat Jack, thereby Oda giving him credit for the win, but the collapse of the castle from Luffy/Kaido clash will separate them.

Jack will go on the main floor with 1-2% HP left, and Usopp will shoot him in front of everyone and take him out with 1 hit.

The entire floor will be amazed in shock as he "ONE SHOT" a Calamity. Of course, after letting out his Conqueror's Haki it will only be natural :milaugh:

I think Oda will give the "Top 3" ~1 bill raise each., and Usopp will go to 1.2 billion, where Zoro/Sanji go to ~1.4 billion. This would also make sense why Oda didn't let Jinbe beat Jack (who was weakened to start with), and fought WW who was no match for him.

This will set up the matches for Elbaf

Shanks vs. Luffy
Beckman vs. Zoro
Lucky Roo vs. Sanji
Yasopp vs. Usopp.

We know Yasopp is Top 3 Commander in Shanks' crew. Before Jinbe joined, "God" Usopp was Top 3 in terms of bounty with Zoro/Sanji.

Obviously, the thing with Usopp is that it's all a joke, so he won't actually "beat" Jack. My theory is that Inuarashi will be about to beat Jack, thereby Oda giving him credit for the win, but the collapse of the castle from Luffy/Kaido clash will separate them.

Jack will go on the main floor with 1-2% HP left, and Usopp will shoot him in front of everyone and take him out with 1 hit.

The entire floor will be amazed in shock as he "ONE SHOT" a Calamity. Of course, after letting out his Conqueror's Haki it will only be natural :milaugh:

I think Oda will give the "Top 3" ~1 bill raise each., and Usopp will go to 1.2 billion, where Zoro/Sanji go to ~1.4 billion. This would also make sense why Oda didn't let Jinbe beat Jack (who was weakened to start with), and fought WW who was no match for him.

This will set up the matches for Elbaf

Shanks vs. Luffy
Beckman vs. Zoro
Lucky Roo vs. Sanji
Yasopp vs. Usopp.
I think that Jack has Awakening, and will therefore beat Sulong Inu with his Awakened form. Oda has to make Zoan Awakening look powerful, so Sulong Inu would be a good hypetool. Jack will be at like 20% HP afterwards though, and then Usopp beats him with some strategy, luck, and a big power up

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Imagine if Usopp actually beat his opponents through smarts, instead of some weird "gag" face BS.
BUt no. Let's go for the clown gimmicks.
Instead of Usopp actually growing as a character, his accomplishments will be entirely based around "luck" and "BS".
the "Negative" gag to fight Perona was a one time thing that should never have happened again.
Don't let his fight against Sugar make you think that Usopp is going on a good path. It's bait.
Let Usopp FIGHT and WIN again.

Imagine if Usopp actually beat his opponents through smarts, instead of some weird "gag" face BS.
BUt no. Let's go for the clown gimmicks.
Instead of Usopp actually growing as a character, his accomplishments will be entirely based around "luck" and "BS".
the "Negative" gag to fight Perona was a one time thing that should never have happened again.
Don't let his fight against Sugar make you think that Usopp is going on a good path. It's bait.
Let Usopp FIGHT and WIN again.
Bro... it's Usopp. That's his entire character.

Oda stated Usopp would "always be the weakest Straw Hat".

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Bro... it's Usopp. That's his entire character.

Oda stated Usopp would "always be the weakest Straw Hat".
I am not saying Usopp should start beating Calamitiesnor whatever.
But Usopp is only downhill since the TS.
0 growth.
Oda showed how truly GOD Usopp could be if used properly, during the fight against Luffy.
He might not be able to beat some endurance monster enemy, like the ancient zoans from the beast Pirates, but his only "victory" is making some girl faint due to some random funny face he made when he was actually beat.
Was I supposed to be impressive by his CoO awakening of shooting Sugar across half the city, when Van Augr was casually shooting birds while on an island that wasn't even on the horizon for the people on the Going Merry?
His Pop Green have SO MUCH potential. It PAINS me to see it being relevant only against fodders.
Usopp doesn't need to be strong enough to punch someone in the face and win.
Usopp has always been strong in other ways.
Now he's just a lucky coward that happens to shoot well.

I have no doubt that he will have the fourth highest reward in the crew even after Wano, no matter Jinbe and not even if Yamato joins the crew. What he'll do I don't know, but I'll bet he leaves Wano worth a billion.

Perosperos is using bow all the time in Wano, it's a shame he's fighting Neko now, but I still think Neko might lose.

I am not saying Usopp should start beating Calamitiesnor whatever.
But Usopp is only downhill since the TS.
0 growth.
Oda showed how truly GOD Usopp could be if used properly, during the fight against Luffy.
He might not be able to beat some endurance monster enemy, like the ancient zoans from the beast Pirates, but his only "victory" is making some girl faint due to some random funny face he made when he was actually beat.
Was I supposed to be impressive by his CoO awakening of shooting Sugar across half the city, when Van Augr was casually shooting birds while on an island that wasn't even on the horizon for the people on the Going Merry?
His Pop Green have SO MUCH potential. It PAINS me to see it being relevant only against fodders.
Usopp doesn't need to be strong enough to punch someone in the face and win.
Usopp has always been strong in other ways.
Now he's just a lucky coward that happens to shoot well.
Usopp showed massive growth during the Dressrosa Arc.

People seem to not realize that the whole "Sogeking" persona was birthed on Enies Lobby during their attempt to rescue Nico Robin from CP-9. His Sogeking person was essentially his "Brave" persona that he developed in order to help him overcome his excessive cowardice. This was directly linked to him wanting to help save Robin, despite no longer being a member of the Straw Hats.

On Dressrosa, him and Robin were the ones tasked with knocking out Sugar in order to free all of the toys in the Country. During that altercation, Robin was caught and turned into a toy, thus erasing her existence from the memories of everyone who ever knew her. That means all that character growth and development that Usopp went through during Enies Lobby for Usopp went right out the window, as the sole reason for that growth was the experience he went through to save Robin.

As soon as his memories of Robin went away, one of the first things Usopp did on Dressrosa was turn tail and run away, because he was essentially right back to his pre-Enies lobby level of Cowardice. Despite that, when he saw the desperate cries for help from the Tontattas, this pre-enies lobby Coward, Usopp broke through that level of fear to jump into a fight against the most dangerous opponent he had come across thus far.

He didn't do it for Robin, because he could no longer remember her. He did it for this little tribe of people that he had barely known, without the memories of the time of when he developed a persona to help him push through dangerous situations because of his cowardice.

Usopp has always shown he was able to overcome his fear when the lives of his crewmembers were on the line. He always pushed through for their sake. This is the first time Usopp did that for people he barely even knew, and did it without the memories of the time that was detrimental to his growth towards achieving his dream of being a brave warrior of the sea.

Last edited: