Theory God Valley, Celestial Dragons, Rox D. Xebec

Celestial Dragons where known as the creators of the world. So what if God Valley is literally means the land of the Gods. The land of the Celestial Dragons.

Celestial Dragons decided to make a island for themselves filled with cipher pol agents and millions of slaves. This place probably has a poneglyphs also and the ancient weapon uranus. So theres a reason why Garp was on God Valley.

why rock d xebec went here is probably he wants to take the uranus. In which probably he did and roger took it for him. Rocks probably the strongest character in all of onepiece, and roger took him out by himself and garp fought the other pirates like big mom and kaidou. But i really think whitebeard switches side that time and help roger and garp to stop kaidou and bigmom.like 3v3in the end. This is why Garp, And whitebeard and Roger have a strong bond.

why rock d xebec went here is probably he wants to take the uranus. In which probably he did and roger took it for him. Rocks probably the strongest character in all of onepiece, and roger took him out by himself and garp fought the other pirates like big mom and kaidou. But i really think whitebeard switches side that time and help roger and garp to stop kaidou and bigmom.like 3v3in the end. This is why Garp, And whitebeard and Roger have a strong bond.
WB didnt help him , but instead being one of the strongest outta prob shiki and the guy in between him and big mom
He just didnt patricpate and whenever someone tried to sneak up on garp and rodger he beat them

I dont remember very well but i think i once saw a scene where they said something about roger "he turned into a monster and destroyed a city just because they made fun of/hurt his friends"
Im sure it was god valley because he and garp probably went berserk against the whole island

I can see God Valley being tied to the Celestial Dragons somehow. We know there were some Dragons and slaves present at the time of the incident. And the fact that the island "mysteriously disappeared" is hella sketchy. We know that the Dragons have likely wiped an island off the map before during the Lost Century, so it's possible Rocks discovered some shit on that island that would've been bad for the Celestials. And Big Mom having given Kaido his legendary fruit there may mean something. Was God Valley the home of Devil Fruits?

I dont remember very well but i think i once saw a scene where they said something about roger "he turned into a monster and destroyed a city just because they made fun of/hurt his friends"
Im sure it was god valley because he and garp probably went berserk against the whole island
I cant see rock d xebec on that island just because of that reason i think god valley is where uranus is.
Post automatically merged:

I can see God Valley being tied to the Celestial Dragons somehow. We know there were some Dragons and slaves present at the time of the incident. And the fact that the island "mysteriously disappeared" is hella sketchy. We know that the Dragons have likely wiped an island off the map before during the Lost Century, so it's possible Rocks discovered some shit on that island that would've been bad for the Celestials. And Big Mom having given Kaido his legendary fruit there may mean something. Was God Valley the home of Devil Fruits?
well artifical devil fruit is injected to a normal and became a artificial devil fruit. I think the same thing happens to a devil fruit either from the sea or land some normal fruit became a devil fruit. It could even go back to the same spot that they took it i mean who knows. But remember chopper got his from a nearby tree that he took the fruit off. So yeah maybe devil fruit randomly goes to a random fruit once the user dies.