Goku is strongest then Beerus, that's just the facts

The author himself disagrees so idk what to tell you man.
In the anime, Jiren is stronger than Beerus.

In the manga, Jiren was supposed to be stronger than Beerus, but Toyo retconned this because he doesn’t want Beerus to become irrelevant. Beerus will magically get stronger until Toyo is ready to move on from him

In the manga, Jiren was supposed to be stronger than Beerus, but Toyo retconned this because he doesn’t want Beerus to become irrelevant. Beerus will magically get stronger until Toyo is ready to move on from him
Isn't Beerus the strongest GoD or something in the manga? 🤔

As long as there will be sauce to milk beerus will always be stronger than goku n vegeta, when the author gets bored, he will just invent more dudes stronger than beerus to hang around goku and co, and put beerus in stand by for when the time pass and the sauce reapears again.
So no, even if beerus power gets retconned every arc or so, he will still be there stronger than goku.

When the anime comes back itll be similar.

You know damn well it will be. The Oracle fish prophecy remains to be fulfilled and Beerus is one of Toriyama's favorite characters.
The problem is that characters instantly become irrelevant the moment Goku surpasses them, so Toyotaro and Toriyama won’t let Goku officially surpass Beerus because then Beerus will have to go the way of Piccolo, Tien, and all the other former has-beens

Post automatically merged:

Love how manga stans are the exact same people who mangaka's hate
Like look at bleach, Which verbatim portrays discarding their beliefs over the truth is bad yet manga stans do that daily

Look at one punch man, it potrays as the masses coming down on those few hated ones as bad yet here you are doing that exact same thing

Manga stans, im sorry but the stories which you read accurately describe you and pit you in a negative context nearly 24/7 as a mindless sheep who hates on those few is always the villain never the hero

Last edited:
Its not my opinion though bro, the author's words is not my opinion.

At this point you're clearly trolling lol, I even linked you the interview in the other thread and you up and made this one so suit yourself man.
The dude you talking to is an idiot. What I would like to know or bring up is that the interview was old and at the time author made those comments it was the case. But after so many more chapters Goku is probably now stronger. Unless author is just retconing Beerus constantly. Maybe his intentions and goals are to make Beerus superior to Goku and Vegeta but his terrible at portraying it.