Versus Battle Goku v Beerus

H

Haoshoku

Irc we know that beerus has it too to an extent.
Yeah he has it but he doesn’t have the hang of it quite yet iirc let alone having it mastered, which Goku now does.

Beerus is loved by toriyama, I doubt goku surpassed him yet.
Scaling and recent feats suggest otherwise though. A case can be made that TOP MUI Goku and Full Powered Jiren were already > Beerus based off statements like these:

So unless Beerus has been training there’s no way he’s stronger than current Goku who can tap in and out of MUI at will, who’s gotten zenkai boosts and 4 months of UI training when even a suppressed Jiren was looking superior.

Yeah he has it but he doesn’t have the hang of it quite yet iirc let alone having it mastered, which Goku now does.

Scaling and recent feats suggest otherwise though. A case can be made that TOP MUI Goku and Full Powered Jiren were already > Beerus based off statements like these:

So unless Beerus has been training there’s no way he’s stronger than current Goku who can tap in and out of MUI at will, who’s gotten zenkai boosts and 4 months of UI training.
After the TOP people thought that beerus was surpassed, and he wasn’t.

I feel toriyama is just gonna increase beerus’s strength again.

I’m not disputing the facts here, Beerus is a fan favourite and toriyama on record said that he loves him.

And he was out of this arc for a reason.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Then Goku would lose this one since Whis hyped Beerus above Goku. Plus Beerus was too confident for my tastes when it came to deal with Moro. It was a mere coincidence he would fail to fight him off.

I say I'm almost sure Beerus wins.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I said it before and I’ll say it again, it makes absolutely NO sense that Goku hasn’t surpassed Beerus yet. God, I could literally spend hours ranting about Dragon Ball Super. The powerscaling is so bad I don’t even engage in debates about this series anymore, since nothing makes sense
Are you referring to the anime or the manga version? (Or both for the matter?)

Goku has certainly surpassed him after this Moro arc. I mean when he can go into MUI at will, its a wrap. There’s really no case to be made for Beerus anymore.
Did you read chapter 66?
Post automatically merged:

I said it before and I’ll say it again, it makes absolutely NO sense that Goku hasn’t surpassed Beerus yet. God, I could literally spend hours ranting about Dragon Ball Super. The powerscaling is so bad I don’t even engage in debates about this series anymore, since nothing makes sense
The goal of DBS so far has been for Goku and Vegeta to become forbidable enough that they become Beerus's rivals( the prophecy) the fact that this was not addressed yet should be hint enough that Goku still isnt there yet.

No matter how dumb it sounds.

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Gogeta blue full power and vegetto current.
>= Broly Zenkai > Jiren <= vegetto saga black, where goku and vegeta was superficially very weak in their blue was quoted as> = bills, Goku IS > Bills, Moro IS > Bills.

Your version before your body doesn't support it. Bills sucks. Broly will defeat the strongest warrior of the universe who will emerge in this new saga, broly is the legendary and the strongest of all.

It was said that the level of powers of broly and gogetta in the film was the highest seen so far ... All 12 gods fought without holding on by order of the daishinkan (Without restraint, or would be wiped out). Broly and gogetta> power of 12 gods.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh that. What about it?
Same MUI Goku was unable to beat that and needed powerups from everybody.

Idk, that tells me that the goal post got moved again.
Manga Beerus is allegedly still more potent than manga MUI Goku, even current.

Anime Beerus was portrayed below Jiren's level on the other hand.
I still think Whis was refering to Belmod and belmod only, we know that GoDs arents at the same lvl of power.