Versus Battle Goku vs Saitama

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
That is not hotter than magma though. Take Akainu from one piece for example his magma can burn through you if not blocked.
Are you idiot? Small Kamehameha is not hot like lava. My point was that even small Kamehameha is hot enough to boil octopus in a second(what is that temperature?), while you can try to count temperature of Kamehameha that is able to destroy solar system

Are you idiot? Small Kamehameha is not hot like lava. My point was that even small Kamehameha is hot enough to boil octopus in a second(what is that temperature?), while you can try to count temperature of Kamehameha that is able to destroy solar system
that Kamehameha should've burn through the octopus not heat it up beside that this was in the db series where most of the shit that happens there are gag moments. It's not until we go further down from the early chapters in dragonball is where that got serious.

that Kamehameha should've burn through the octopus not heat it up beside that this was in the db series where most of the shit that happens there are gag moments. It's not until we go further down from the early chapters in dragonball is where that got serious.
Speaking like that about Toriyama,dude you are ass hole. Just. Get lost. Somewhere.

I hate you.

You are retard! Untill you read Dragon Ball there is nothing to discuss. Octopus had really good durability and Goku who easily was breaking rocks wasn't able damage him. This wasn't gag fight, case he almost eat Goku. Kamehameha didn't burn threw due enormous durabilty of this monster that was hundreds years old. But Kamehameha boiled him. Stop coping, I also can call everything that happened in One Punch man as gag that shouldn't be even scaled or taken seriosly GTFO loser.

You are retard! Untill you read Dragon Ball there is nothing to discuss. Octopus had really good durability and Goku who easily was breaking rocks wasn't able damage him. This wasn't gag fight, case he almost eat Goku. Kamehameha didn't burn threw due enormous durabilty of this monster that was hundreds years old. But Kamehameha boiled him. Stop coping, I also can call everything that happened in One Punch man as gag that shouldn't be even scaled or taken seriosly GTFO loser.
durability is irrelevant once heat gets to a high enough temperature. Loser? What are you a fucking child lol? If you can't tell the difference between a gag scene and a serious plot point then that's all on you.

durability is irrelevant once heat gets to a high enough temperature. Loser? What are you a fucking child lol? If you can't tell the difference between a gag scene and a serious plot point then that's all on you.
Naah you retarded loser, this is enough to prove that Kamehameha is hight temperature, like it should because Kamehameha is nothing else then Beam. Beam that can destroy planed, that can burn things is for sure hotter then magma. I would say at max power it has 3000 temperature +++

Naah you retarded loser, this is enough to prove that Kamehameha is hight temperature, like it should because Kamehameha is nothing else then Beam. Beam that can destroy planed, that can burn things is for sure hotter then magma. I would say at max power it has 3000 temperature +++
I'm retardation but yet you don't know how heat works in fiction? Bruh you if don't know how hot the Kamehameha wave is just say so.

no I said show me a panel where it states the Kamehameha wave is hotter than magma your panel prove the exact opposite on how lava/magma actual works.
My panel just showed that Kamehameha is beat that has hight temperature. I also found another example: This is another example and that is not gag, so it's over for ya:
Do you see burned ground and clothes right?

Well, if you want destruction I already showed you moments when after Goku clash out in space turn planed into dust so stop. You are a total clown right now, stop bullshiting and watch/read DB
Post automatically merged:

Also that guy is stronger then WB

I'm talking whitebeard vs Akainu you fucking idiot.

big or small it doesn't change the temperature of the wave.
And I was talking about Pao, he is stronger then WB and Akainu LOL
big or small it doesn't change the temperature of the wave.
It does, how then one kamehameha can just destroy the car and other can destroy the moon.

Look clown, it's same thing as fire, do you know that fire can have different temperature? You really should learn in school LOL

And I was talking about Pao, he is stronger then WB and Akainu LOL
you mean tao also he's not stronger than them either. Just because he is from Dragonball doesn't make him overpowered. You should read more manga.

It does, how then one kamehameha can just destroy the car and other can destroy the moon.
that's not because of the heat that's do to the blast itself.

Look clown, it's same thing as fire, do you know that fire can have different temperature? You really should learn in school LOL
I know you're not calling anyone a clown especially since you still don't know how heat works lmao.

you mean tao also he's not stronger than them either. Just because he is from Dragonball doesn't make him overpowered. You should read more manga.
But you didn't know who I'm talking about and he is stronger then them both

that's not because of the heat that's do to the blast itself.
Blast of what? Then how things burns?

I know you're not calling anyone a clown especially since you still don't know how heat works lmao.
that's you don't know. Again tell me what temperature fire have?

But you didn't know who I'm talking about and he is stronger then them both
on what feats?

Blast of what? Then how things burns?
Stop making shit up. Unless the author stated this I'm going to take it with a grain of salt.

that's you don't know. Again tell me what temperature fire have?
I said magma not fire. You still didn't answer my question where was it stated the Kamehameha wave is hotter than magma?