Versus Battle Goku vs Saitama

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Stop making shit up. Unless the author stated this I'm going to take it with a grain of salt.
Actually author didn't need to state anything, he just needs to show that in manga. Only low grade manga author need to explance own manga in interviews.
I said magma not fire. You still didn't answer my question where was it stated the Kamehameha wave is hotter than magma?
Fire is hotter then magma, yup you didn't learn anything in school.
read Dragon Ball or watch it. Tao can threw pillar, jump on it and fly on that threw power over 2000 km, with a speed that is faster then modern airplane.
He can fucking climb on thousends km without using hands in just few hours(it took Goku like 24 hours).

I don't see any reason now to discuss DB characters with you who didn't even read it or watch it.

Last edited:
Actually author didn't need to state anything, he just needs to show that in manga. Only low grade manga author need to explance own manga in interviews.
actually he does I'n order to prove your claim otherwise It's just plain headcannon. Destroying something doesn't always required heat to do so.

Fire is hotter then magma, yup you didn't learn anything in school.
your making even less sense than previously.

read Dragon Ball or watch it. Tao can threw pillar, jump on it and fly on that threw power over 2000 km, with a speed that is faster then modern airplane.
standing on a cannonball is much more impressive but that's besides the point.

He can fucking climb on thousends km without using hands in just few hours(it took Goku like 24 hours).
Unless tao can tilt tentonic plates or cause meteor showers then he really is nothing compared to the other two. You should read one piece before commenting on them. Besides that we are way off track from the title of this thread.

actually he does I'n order to prove your claim otherwise It's just plain headcannon. Destroying something doesn't always required heat to do so.

your making even less sense than previously.

standing on a cannonball is much more impressive but that's besides the point.

Unless tao can tilt tentonic plates or cause meteor showers then he really is nothing compared to the other two. You should read one piece before commenting on them. Besides that we are way off track from the title of this thread.
There's no point answering you untill you read or watch Dragon Ball case you just another stupid fanatic.

I can say the same thing to you until you read one piece or one punch man you have no argument to back up any of your claims.
You idiot, I read One Piece LOL While OPM not giving any shit, this is gag manga and I don't have time for something like that right now. But unlike you I didn't claim that Saitama is just weak,or can't break planet when you showed me evidence. SO another big fat L for you clown.

You idiot, I read One Piece LOL While OPM not giving any shit, this is gag manga and I don't have time for something like that right now. But unlike you I didn't claim that Saitama is just weak,or can't break planet when you showed me evidence. SO another big fat L for you clown.
you getting heated shows lack a few things when it comes to powerscaling and the very thing you lack is objectivity you're probably just like those other amateur powerscalers that be like "Dragonball solos the verse or Naruto solos the verse" with no actual evidence.

you getting heated shows lack a few things when it comes to powerscaling and the very thing you lack is objectivity you're probably just like those other amateur powerscalers that be like "Dragonball solos the verse or Naruto solos the verse" with no actual evidence.
Stop you just arguing with manga, so amatour here is only you. If you can't believe in something it's time to read or watch Dragon Ball. Dragon Ball has really interesting story till DBZ Cell arc, and best training arcs in whole shonen. Battles there are really interesting and plot is crazy.

Stop you just arguing with manga, so amatour here is only you. If you can't believe in something it's time to read or watch Dragon Ball. Dragon Ball has really interesting story till DBZ Cell arc, and best training arcs in whole shonen. Battles there are really interesting and plot is crazy.
yeah I'm done with you you're just a lost cause and clearly showing favoritism towards one series and downplaying another one because you can't accept simple facts.
Post automatically merged:

Anyone who thinks saitama>goku doesnt know gokus feats clearly
we know he can't breathe in the vacuum of space,we know he can't tanked a planetary devastation, and we definitely also know he's still not stronger than Beerus even after having multiple transformations after the sayain god form.

Daniel

Elmarit
‎‎‎‎
Didn't Whis and Beerus casually travel from one universe to a different one in an episode of DBS?

SSB Goku (if not even SSG Goku) should scale to that speed, as well as anyone else that scales post Battle of Gods Goku & Vegeta.

The speed feat where Saitama zipped around shattered chunks of one of Jupiter's Moons is impressive (calcs should exist for the feat somewhere) but Dragon Ball has feats just as impressive, if not better.

Dragon Ball Z (especially the anime) should have feats that yield > FTL speeds after the Frieza Saga.