Versus Battle Goku vs Saitama

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Daniel

Elmarit
‎‎‎‎
Isn't the Planet of the Kais located in a separate realm apart from the main universe (where all of the mortals are) going by the Dragon Ball map of the universe?

yeah I'm done with you you're just a lost cause and clearly showing favoritism towards one series and downplaying another one because you can't accept simple facts.
Oke this is last one example that shows how delusion you are. This is 15 years old Goku(still child) survive explosion like that, and yes this explosion is much hotter than MAGMA LOL. You are done clown.

yeah I'm done with you you're just a lost cause and clearly showing favoritism towards one series and downplaying another one because you can't accept simple facts.
Post automatically merged:

we know he can't breathe in the vacuum of space,we know he can't tanked a planetary devastation, and we definitely also know he's still not stronger than Beerus even after having multiple transformations after the sayain god form.
I finally found moment when Goku fall into magma, this is final L for ya:

Btw that was second time.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Eeehhhmm

Saitama - gag character from mid manga.
Goku - legendary character from top manga.

Also I believe people here already posted manga scans that shows how strong Goku is.

Anyway you are really disgusting morron.
Saitama - gag character from mid manga.
And ?
What is being discussed is not which manga is the greatest or who sold the most, knowing how to read?
gag character
And this is a big contributing factor to the fact that Saitama destroys Goku.
Goku - legendary character from top manga.
Is Goku being 'legendary' really important here?
Also I believe people here already posted manga scans that shows how strong Goku is.
Okay, I'm just doing the same, in fact I'm doing better.
Anyway you are really disgusting morron.
Your mother, that fat one, is disgusting. LOL
I know the emotional attachment to Dragon Ball is strong, but this is insane. At least try to act rationally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saitama, would win. Goku if stronger would just make Saitama stronger, ending Goku with one punch.
Bold clown loses to DBZ Goku like low to neg diff, while DBS Goku is beyond comparison. Unlike his opponent, Goku is martial arts master, there is zero chance even for Bold clown land a kick.
Goku also rise in power if he fight against stronger opponents. By Sayajin blood if he was beaten once and survive that, he automatically became even stronger.

Last edited:
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Bold clown loses to DBZ Goku like low to neg diff, while DBS Goku is beyond comparison. Unlike his opponent, Goku is martial arts master, there is zero chance even for Bold clown land a kick.
Goku also rise in power if he fight against stronger opponents. By Sayajin blood if he was beaten once and survive that, he automatically became even stronger.
Don't try to climb Opm or Dbs, you don't know how to climb either. For a simple summary, a being without limits (saitama) vs a limited being (goku). It's not difficult to choose the winner.

If we take the entire universe of OPM and Dragon Ball and disregard Saitama, DBS has a much larger scale, with characters even stronger than Goku.

The power scale in OPM doesn't increase when Saitama showcases his feats, but rather when other characters do, and that's exactly what happened in the recent chapter.

Void, a guy who isn't Saitama, simply folded/held the fabric of space-time with his hand, and we know for sure that Saitama defeats this guy easily; Saitama had already shown the ability to easily handle dimensional portals and get them.

OPM works on the scale of infinite universes, while DBS is limited to a few universes.God is from a higher dimension where concepts of size and distance are irrelevant. Again, look at the level OPM has reached; Saitama already surpasses Goku, and the end of OPM will not only make DBS seem like child's play in comparison but also other mangas with scales greater than DBS.
, Goku is martial arts master, there is zero chance even for Bold clown land a kick.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:Man, Saitama beat Garou who was better than Goku in martial arts by 1000000000x.
Seriously, it's hilarious to see Dragon Ball fans who don't understand anything about scale trying to debate and scale verses.
By Sayajin blood if he was beaten once and survive that, he automatically became even stronger.
Zenkai is over bro, Goku literally declares this in the manga pages, he literally said he has LIMITS, lol the complete opposite of Saitama.
The management and increase of energy was the key to their victory and Goku's increase in power, they need to resort to strength enhancers etc... In short, limited weaklings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saitama is unlimited while goku has a limit. Goku rise in power after lots of training or after recovery from a grave injury. In this scenario, Goku would die, but even if he didn’t, Saitama would just grow faster than Goku.. Love Goku but he’s not winning this one.

Don't try to climb Opm or Dbs, you don't know how to climb either. For a simple summary, a being without limits (saitama) vs a limited being (goku). It's not difficult to choose the winner.

If we take the entire universe of OPM and Dragon Ball and disregard Saitama, DBS has a much larger scale, with characters even stronger than Goku.

The power scale in OPM doesn't increase when Saitama showcases his feats, but rather when other characters do, and that's exactly what happened in the recent chapter.

Void, a guy who isn't Saitama, simply folded/held the fabric of space-time with his hand, and we know for sure that Saitama defeats this guy easily; Saitama had already shown the ability to easily handle dimensional portals and get them.

OPM works on the scale of infinite universes, while DBS is limited to a few universes.God is from a higher dimension where concepts of size and distance are irrelevant. Again, look at the level OPM has reached; Saitama already surpasses Goku, and the end of OPM will not only make DBS seem like child's play in comparison but also other mangas with scales greater than DBS.

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:Man, Saitama beat Garou who was better than Goku in martial arts by 1000000000x.
Seriously, it's hilarious to see Dragon Ball fans who don't understand anything about scale trying to debate and scale verses.

Zenkai is over bro, Goku literally declares this in the manga pages, he literally said he has LIMITS, lol the complete opposite of Saitama.
The management and increase of energy was the key to their victory and Goku's increase in power, they need to resort to strength enhancers etc... In short, limited weaklings.
How you come to that bullshit conclusion that Garu is better then Goku in anything?
Saitama is unlimited while goku has a limit. Goku rise in power after lots of training or after recovery from a grave injury. In this scenario, Goku would die, but even if he didn’t, Saitama would just grow faster than Goku.. Love Goku but he’s not winning this one.
Goku is unlimited, rewatch DB

Freeza from DB >>> Saitama and Garu together
Goku from DBZ not even DBS negs diffs both

I don't care who is stronger all I know is that opm does a better job of showcasing saitamas destructive capabilities.

cause base goku destroys mountains when fight and ss goku also does the same,ssj also does the same, the manga does a bad job of visualizing that goku gets stonger

I don't care who is stronger all I know is that opm does a better job of showcasing saitamas destructive capabilities.

cause base goku destroys mountains when fight and ss goku also does the same,ssj also does the same, the manga does a bad job of visualizing that goku gets stonger
In what terms? In DBZ Brolly destroyed whole Galaxy. this shows nothing right? Or your brain is dead?

In what terms? In DBZ Brolly destroyed whole Galaxy. this shows nothing right? Or your brain is dead?
Pls tell me the difference between goku vs frieza, cell, moro cause the fights look exactly similar they can destroy planets or galaxy with a simple attack but when it comes to their final attacks they never destroy planets.

Now compare that to saitama vs garou and see how the author and artist showcased the destructive capabilities of the two fighter