Versus Battle Gon (HxH) vs Yuji (JJK) vs Deku (MHA)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
here those three brawlers from différents manga will fight each other.

Round 1 : Greed Island Gon vs Current Yuji vs 20% Deku

Restrictions : the Nen user cannot kill or cripple the no nen users with his aura only, no Sukuna, no 100%.

Round 2 : Adult Gon vs 15 fingers Sukuna vs Unlimited 100% War Deku

Restrictions : same no nen aura killing, no domain expansion, no black whip or float Deku, but Deku arms won’t break he can stay in the form unlimited.

@DynaMight @TheAncientCenturion @Titty Croissant @Steven @Marimo_420 @Shuyaku @JazzMazz @ReggieZoldyck21 @Dark Admiral @symbiote @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @playa4321 @Sentinel @GrandmasterChef Zonji etc etc

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
15 finger Sukuna bodies.
Why ? Because of fire and cuts ?
Because strength wise the other two are monsters and likely as fast as him.

And no domain here.

R2: Adult Gon Stomps. If he is comparable to Meruem, those two stand no chance
Except his brain that can give Meruem the win against people above his pay grade, Meruem and All might can of guy are quite close strength wise and speed wise. All might/Deku 100% hit like a truck.
Post automatically merged:

And for round 1 Yuji seems to be the best martial artist among them.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Why ? Because of fire and cuts ?
Because strength wise the other two are monsters and likely as fast as him.

And no domain here.
Imagine not adding this to your main post Rayan- chin. Domain one shots.

:sanmoji:

Hmm, I'm not sure then. Dropped mid hero so I can't scale Leku right now.

I would still give it to Sukuna, cus it's Sukuna. His lethality are off the charts and he's hinted to have op regeneration skills via curse power. Although no one's hurt him to even showcase that ability.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
here those three brawlers from différents manga will fight each other.

Round 1 : Greed Island Gon vs Current Yuji vs 20% Deku

Restrictions : the Nen user cannot kill or cripple the no nen users with his aura only, no Sukuna, no 100%.

Round 2 : Adult Gon vs 15 fingers Sukuna vs Unlimited 100% War Deku

Restrictions : same no nen aura killing, no domain expansion, no black whip or float Deku, but Deku arms won’t break he can stay in the form unlimited.

@DynaMight @TheAncientCenturion @Titty Croissant @Steven @Marimo_420 @Shuyaku @JazzMazz @ReggieZoldyck21 @Dark Admiral @symbiote @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @playa4321 @Sentinel @GrandmasterChef Zonji etc etc
Round 1: Current Yuuji. Post Mahito Yuuji is a fucking monster. Deku would have a good chance at winning if it was pre Mahito Yuuji.

Round 2: Sukuna bodies.

Except his brain that can give Meruem the win against people above his pay grade, Meruem and All might can of guy are quite close strength wise and speed wise. All might/Deku 100% hit like a truck.
Adult Gon no-diffed Pitou, who low-diffed Kite (sort of). Comparing Post-Rose Meruem with All Might is just wrong man.:few: even if it;s pre Rose Meruem, he can mid-high diff Prime Might. He totally trolled Netero. Look at the speed of those Bodhisattva Palm, Meruem dodged every single one of them.

Also that Blast attack from him at point blank range, it left no mark on Meruem. whereas All Might got half his respiratory system destroyed by AFO.
And for round 1 Yuji seems to be the best martial artist among them.
Greed Island Gon is a physical monster too. It was here he learnt the extent of Nen in battle and how to use it to as an armour. Also his speed is no joke..

Also you forgot to tag our HxH homie @Prince Kronos, lol.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Greed Island Gon is a physical monster too. It was here he learnt the extent of Nen in battle and how to use it to as an armour. Also his speed is no joke..
yeah Gon is a monster here. I think Yuji demonstrate great martial skills but Gon Jajaken is mighty. One good glow and the fight is maybe over.

But Heaven Arena gon was too weak here, so I choose Greed Island. Deku is overall great but Gon has better damage output and Yuji better fighting skills.

Adult Gon no-diffed Pitou, who low-diffed Kite (sort of). Comparing Post-Rose Meruem with All Might is just wrong man.:few: even if it;s pre Rose Meruem, he can mid-high diff Prime Might. He totally trolled Netero. Look at the speed of those Bodhisattva Palm, Meruem dodged every single one of them.
I obviously talked about Pre rose. Post Rose beats down AM.

But Pre Rose vs AM is a great fight. Meruem can win but AM hits are stronger than his.

And Meruem managed to beat Netero because of his brain and durability. Adult Gon is maybe as strong as Meruem but I don't think he can think like him, calculate 10000000000000000 possibilities at the same time, etc. Meruem managed to "dodge" (even if he took thousands of hits) because he calculated all the patterns of Netero attacks.

And strength wise 100% Deku is no slouch at all. United State of Smash / Deku all out packs a punch.

All Might got half his respiratory system destroyed by AFO.
Yeah because AFO is a monster too, no shame being injured by him. AFO attacks scales quite high. And in Kamino both were injured, imagine Prime Might and Prime AFO fighting. But even injured AFO/AM are mad strong in the HxH world.

AM can send Uvogin on the moon.