Goodbye

Cya folks. I had a great time here. Wished I learned about this forum earlier before even entering reddit and once I got up with manga at 980 something.

Good lucky for my Zoro brothers that are staying for ZKK. This isn't enough for me anymore. The amount of bullshit this manga became is so incredible that not even Zoro greatness can handle it.

Just as Luffy and Oda keep getting Ls the rest of you that are actually enjoying this shit writing will also get. Watch happily sales dropping, Film Red dropping and hopefully anime too. You earned that shit for praising everything Oda does as espetacular.

For Zoro haters. This is not an W for you. Luffy will still lose and Zoro will still be the one killing Kaido.

Goodbye WorstGen.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Cya folks. I had a great time here. Wished I learned about this forum earlier before even entering reddit and once I got up with manga at 980 something.

Good lucky for my Zoro brothers that are staying for ZKK. This isn't enough for me anymore. The amount of bullshit this manga became is so incredible that not even Zoro greatness can handle it.

Just as Luffy and Oda keep getting Ls the rest of you that are actually enjoying this shit writing will also get. Watch happily sales dropping, Film Red dropping and hopefully anime too. You earned that shit for praising everything Oda does as espetacular.

For Zoro haters. This is not an W for you. Luffy will still lose and Zoro will still be the one killing Kaido.

Goodbye WorstGen.
See you tommorrow