Future Events Gorosei Matchup

Shameful behavior how so many underestimate the Gorosei. Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji are the only likely candidate to take on the Gorosei on the Strawhats, and those matchups will only take place in the final war. The weak and mid trio would absolutely get destroyed in a 1v1 fight against the Gorosei.
Two things:

1. Zoro and the Cook are still part of Luffy's crew as well.

2. Lolda never let Zoro and the Cook beat any of the Yonkos, Admirals, and Warlords either.

:pepecroc:

Wyrms (alternatively wurms, worms or orms) are serpentine dragons, normally of European origins. The word (derived from the Norse 'ormr') used to mean all dragons (or all dragons known in Europe/European dragons),

but in modern use it is reserved for dragons with 'wormlike' qualities:

a long body shape which is either legless or with small legs

In egghead, it's Luffy vs Saturn

Assuming Saturn doesn't get defeated in this arc then:
Gorosei EOS matchups
Warcury vs Teach
Nusjuro vs Law
Mars vs Sabo
Jupeter vs Kidd
Saturn vs Dragon

Nope only wings
LOda respect titles and Jinbe is part of the M4
Read the Myth of the Itsumade. The Itsumade is killed by an Archer who becomes a legendary warrior after killing it.

One night during the fall of 1334, the itsumade suddenly appeared above the hall for state ceremonies, crying out, “Itsumademo? Itsumademo?” Panic erupted amongst the people of the capital. The same creature came back the next night, and every night thereafter. Finally, the imperial court decided that something had to be done. They recalled Minamoto no Yorimasa’s triumph against the nue many years earlier, and decided to summon the warrior Oki no Jirouzaemon Hiroari. Hiroari was an expert archer. He used a signal arrow that let off a loud whistle as it flew, and shot the monster out of the sky. Afterwards, Hiroari was given the name Mayumi, meaning true bow.
Mayumi Hiroari went on to become a famous warrior, and settled down in what is now Mayumi, Miyama City, Fukuoka Prefecture, where his grave still stands. The area was renamed in his honor after he died

The numerical ranking is:
  1. Ju Peter
  2. V Nusjuro
  3. Warcury
  4. Mars
  5. Saturn

And if you look at the various gorosei panels, this is the way Oda often organizes them.

I think Ju Peter will be 2v1ed by Kid and Law. He is the strongest gorosei and in wano Kid and law did defeat the 2nd strongest villain: BM. So if there is a villain in the final war stronger than Zoro's opponent(obviously Nusjuro), then I guess they would be the ones to take care of him.

Saturn will be beaten by S-Bear and Bonney. Bonney will age up S-Bear to his prime and avenge Kuma and Ginny.

idk about Sanji. On one hand Mars does make a lot of sense. But Sanji usually fights an opponent comparable to Zoro's. However I feel like Koby and/or Smoker have to be the ones to beat Warcury, as he is the god of justice.
Post automatically merged:

I'm going to stick with Koby and Smoker vs Warcury for now, just because I feel like they're going to be more relevant fighters than Sanji. Smoker has the potential for logia awakening, Koby has CoC potential, Sanji doesn't really have anything of that level going for him.

Going back to the Roger parallels, who do you think was stronger? Garp or Scopper? I think we all know.

He has to fight a marine imo

Warcury is a pig and the god of justice, symbolizing the corrupt justice of the one piece world. Koby and Smoker, being good marines, kinda have to take him down.

Usopp never gets relevant fights.
The Fengxi (Warcury) and The Itsumade (Mars) are both killed by Archers. Especially the Itsumade, whose killer becomes a legendary warrior after killing it. It fits too well.

The numerical ranking is:
  1. Ju Peter
  2. V Nusjuro
  3. Warcury
  4. Mars
  5. Saturn

And if you look at the various gorosei panels, this is the way Oda often organizes them.

I think Ju Peter will be 2v1ed by Kid and Law. He is the strongest gorosei and in wano Kid and law did defeat the 2nd strongest villain: BM. So if there is a villain in the final war stronger than Zoro's opponent(obviously Nusjuro), then I guess they would be the ones to take care of him.

Saturn will be beaten by S-Bear and Bonney. Bonney will age up S-Bear to his prime and avenge Kuma and Ginny.

idk about Sanji. On one hand Mars does make a lot of sense. But Sanji usually fights an opponent comparable to Zoro's. However I feel like Koby and/or Smoker have to be the ones to beat Warcury, as he is the god of justice.
Post automatically merged:

I'm going to stick with Koby and Smoker vs Warcury for now, just because I feel like they're going to be more relevant fighters than Sanji. Smoker has the potential for logia awakening, Koby has CoC potential, Sanji doesn't really have anything of that level going for him.

Going back to the Roger parallels, who do you think was stronger? Garp or Scopper? I think we all know.
The Gorosei den den mushi is modeled after Mercury. He’s the leader