Controversial Grand Jury indicts MonsterZoro on the muder of Thatguy. Thatfakeuncle charged as an accessory. TRIAL SIGN-UP

Is he guilty?

• Total voters
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
WW91ciBwbGFuIGhpbmdlcyB3YXkgdG8gbXVjaCBvbiBoaW0uIFdoeSBkbyB5b3UgdHJ1c3QgaGltIHNvPyBJIGp1c3QgZG9uJ3Qgc2VlIHdoeSBUaGF0RmFrZVVuY2xlIHdvdWxkIGJlIHRoZWlyIHNjYXBlZ29hdC4=
Post automatically merged:

I apologize for my ex sister in law, it's the alcohol. It's completely warped who she once was.

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
Breaking news update:​

The names of the 14 officers that were slain in the shootout with suspect @ThatFakeUncle have been released in preparation for their funerals
Officer Aydan Brandstrom

Officer Mohammed Huesman

Officer Julio Laser

Officer Harlow Villatora

Officer Sergio Hachette

Officer Jorge Bruzek

Officer Emmitt Ringenberg

Officer Harvey Corby

Officer Josue Trivitt

Officer Rylan Cropley

Officer Braydon Richwine

Officer Jeffrey Fingerman

Officer Brycen Aguilar

Officer Lloyd Grennay

So before someone tried to unsuccessfully whack me. I obtained notarized with digital crypto signature statements from ThatFakeUncle, that Reloaded and the family was who gave him the orders.

@ShadyDetective You need to investigate them with a search warrant.
I already did. I can guarantee that the family business is not involved in this case. You should try their calzones. Well, their boss looked a bit sinister, but I think thats just a ginger thing.

Straight up never happened. Our business was never in any danger at any point, in fact stocks were on the rise. He was not the only one writing negative reviews to begin with.

He's just doesn't wanna rat out his partner MonsterZoro so he's accusing random people :optimistic:

also @ShadyDetective already did a search of our establishment and we were cleared.

Thank you for your conspiracy though.
Yes. I've seen quite a few shady places throughout my career, but the family business wasnt one of them. The restaurant was so clean, I could have eaten from the floor.

They had the gaul to call me a terrible dad too :christain:
@Mr. Reloaded As far as I know, you´ve officially been acquitted of the accusation that you neglected and killed your son. As a loving father, the death of your son already must have been painful enough, you shouldnt have to go trough this. You can sue everyone that calls you an abusive or terrible dad. Too many people remain silent when being offended.

A more detailed statement to the current state of the investigations will follow soon.

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
@Mr. Reloaded As far as I know, you´ve officially been acquitted of the accusation that you neglected and killed your son. As a loving father, the death of your son already must have been painful enough, you shouldnt have to go trough this. You can sue everyone that calls you an abusive or terrible dad. Too many people remain silent when being offended.
Thank you! :sweat:

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear

The names of the 14 officers that were slain in the shootout with suspect @ThatFakeUncle have been released in preparation for their funerals
Officer Aydan Brandstrom

Officer Mohammed Huesman

Officer Julio Laser

Officer Harlow Villatora

Officer Sergio Hachette

Officer Jorge Bruzek

Officer Harvey Corby

Officer Josue Trivitt

Officer Rylan Cropley

Officer Braydon Richwine

Officer Brycen Aguilar

Officer Lloyd Grennay

Rest in peace. Thank you for protecting us, you will never be forgotten. :endthis:

Officer Aydan Brandstrom

Officer Mohammed Huesman

Officer Julio Laser

Officer Harlow Villatora

Officer Sergio Hachette

Officer Jorge Bruzek

Officer Harvey Corby

Officer Josue Trivitt

Officer Rylan Cropley

Officer Braydon Richwine

Officer Brycen Aguilar

Officer Lloyd Grennay

I do not regret what my newly weeded husband did, but rest in peace :endthis:

Officer Aydan Brandstrom

Officer Mohammed Huesman

Officer Julio Laser

Officer Harlow Villatora

Officer Sergio Hachette

Officer Jorge Bruzek

Officer Harvey Corby

Officer Josue Trivitt

Officer Rylan Cropley

Officer Braydon Richwine