Who Wins?

• Kan Mei

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • Gai Mou

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Let's get Losers started! To be clear, every General in the Losers Bracket still has a legitimate shot at winning this entire tournament lol. However, if you lose a round in the losers bracket, you are out of the tournament.

Rules:
-Some of the Generals featured in this tournament have only hype and no feats, so just vote based on who you think would win based on whatever reasoning you feel!
-You MUST vote in the poll for your vote to count!
-Discussion is of course encouraged but keep it civil. Feel free to try and persuade each other why the General you feel is stronger overall would win.
-Every General in the Losers Bracket still has a legitimate shot at winning the entire tournament. However, if you lose a round in the losers bracket, you are out of the tournament.

Round 1 - Losers R1

Kan Mei

-As Kan Mei is a Chu General, he will start this battle with a larger army
-Kan Mei has a 130K strong version of the army he had during the battle of Kan Koku Pass

VERSUS

Gai Mou

-Has a Wei army of 100,000 including 5,000 Wei War Chariots
-Subordinate Generals: Jun Sou

Scenario: Gai Mou begins on the Zhao Side. Kan Mei begins on the Qin side.
War to slay the opposing commander or force them to surrender by any means necessary. Literally any strategy or lack-there-of is allowed. If you think one of the Generals would permanently retreat, count that as a loss for that General.

Who Wins and Why?

Kanmei takes this one. He is physical monster and his soldiers too share his monstrous physique. Gaimou is strong but he ain’t the strongest. Even Shin could tell how light his blows were. Kanmei on the other hand was the supreme general of the Great State of Chu (above Karin) and could go toe to toe against the mighty Moubu. Even the number advantage is with him in this match, 130k against 100k.
Gaimou has yet to prove himself supreme GG. He is basically just a muscle with his subordinates doing his thinking (jun Shou). Even though he was named Wei’s Fire Dragon, he was constantly avoided by the likes of Renpa and Ouki and not for the good reasons.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Gai Mou is the type of general who really needs to fight underneath someone else to be successful lol. He needs that tactician to direct his strength, or else he’s just going to charge headfirst into an unbreakable wall like Kan Mei and get completely crushed lol.

Jun Sou is actually a competent strategist, but I don’t think he’s capable of much that would turn the tides against the Giant of Chu. Perhaps in another tournament, like a 1v1 fighting tournament, Gaimou would look much better but in a tourney like this one, I think he was destined to get eliminated right from the start.

However, now that Gai Mou can no longer claim the W for himself, I wonder if there’s a certain other current number 1 Wei General in this tourney that will be able to make use of Gai Mou’s strength...
:smithnie:

Kanmei, not because hes the better general or anything, but because he has a superior army squad.

Normal chu soldier > normal wei soldier
Kanmei has multiple general strategists under him > Gaimou has 1 dude
Kanmei has Yoku and Hakurei and the baddie > Gaimou has ? ? ?

The konkoku pass was almost the best of chu, except for the Tiger himself.

I wont comment on who the better fighter is due to factors like Weight of a General, which should favor Gaimou, where as Kanmei has more brute strength. I'll reserve my judgement for this until he clashes against Qin during the Wei invasion.

I wont comment on who the better fighter is due to factors like Weight of a General, which should favor Gaimou
I doubt that,
despite this strength, other Great Generals such as Ou Ki or Ren Pa never bothered dueling him considering the fact that he lacked something worth fighting for, which limited his true potential, and made him unworthy of a monster such as Ou Ki, who stated that he would be worthy of being sent to the next world in a duel once he found that sentiment
I dont think someone like that would have weight of General.

I doubt that,
despite this strength, other Great Generals such as Ou Ki or Ren Pa never bothered dueling him considering the fact that he lacked something worth fighting for, which limited his true potential, and made him unworthy of a monster such as Ou Ki, who stated that he would be worthy of being sent to the next world in a duel once he found that sentiment
I dont think someone like that would have weight of General.
Shin seemed to think that he had some kind of weight.
It does, I forgot to list them lol.
Oh, well then the Gaimou Army is completely screwed. Less named subordinates, less strategists, significantly less numbers, a weaker dualist going up against Kanmei. Yeah, Wei has no hope in this matchup.

Kanmei vs Gaimou (Gaimou will openly challenge Kanmei and Kanmei will accept the challenge) will most likely be an extreme diff battle but I would give it to Kanmei more often than not.

Jun Sou will be overwhelmed by the number of strategists he is up against (1 vs 3) and the superior numbers of the Chu Army.

Overall, probably a mid diff for the Chu Army.

Edit: MangaSee images do not permanently stay on posts within this forum, so I am replacing any that are in my posts.

Last edited: