Character Discussion Great Monster Duo and clear hierarchy presented by Oda

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Sanji is surpassing Yamato in the next arc he will always keep his third place in the crew not a character introduced less than hundred chapters ago
Let him reveal Haoshoku coating first.

Sanji is surpassing Yamato in the next arc he will always keep his third place in the crew not a character introduced less than hundred chapters ago
Character introduced less than 100 chapters ago who is child of WSC and belongs to the handful of very strongest via ACoC. While Sanji’s extreme diff fight was against a YC2 who got two shot by Kaido’s peer.

Let Sanji’s CoO catch up to Katakuri’s first then maybe he can finally start somewhere one tier below her. :milaugh:

Character introduced less than 100 chapters ago who is child of WSC and belongs to the handful of very strongest via ACoC. While Sanji’s extreme diff fight was against a YC2 who got two shot by Kaido’s peer.

Let Sanji’s CoO catch up to Katakuri’s first then maybe he can finally start somewhere one tier below her. :milaugh:
:kobeha::kobeha:

According to Einstein the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result

Downplaying sanji just won't give you anything other than disappointments

He's always gonna be the third strongest

Let him reveal Haoshoku coating first.
He doesn't need that it's not like Yamato coating is on this otherworldly level as we saw against Kaido Sanji developing his germa abilities like his Ifrit Jambe and improving his CoA and combining them should be enough. The gap between them really isn't that large this is the only arc she will be stronger then it's return to the same hierarchy
Post automatically merged:

He might just unlock one of the highest stages of CoO lol it's his specialty just not this arc he will catch up and surpass her just matter of time

Honestly jinbei was out of the conversation the min he was matched up with a Tobi Roppo.
You are trying to make logic out of matchups. Why? One is shit in power scaling, we all know that. Jinbe could have easily been matched with any of the calamities. Why was it not done? Because oda wants to keep the top 3 for Luffy/Zoro/Sanji... I mean they got powerups to even match up with them...while for Jinbe he just gave a casual match-up....why can't even Jinbe have such a matchup?....because typical shounen plot by oda...if he was a better author he would utilize characters based on how strong they actually are implied....Crocodile is also a victim of bad writing by oda...can you power scale him when he lost to Luffy? Jinbe is a strong guy just not one of the EB characters so he is not getting the same PU or hype as others...I can bet oda won't focus on his battle prowess at all....he will just fight and win.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
He's always gonna be the third strongest
Yamato is currently stronger than him.

He doesn't need that it's not like Yamato coating is on this otherworldly level as we saw against Kaido Sanji developing his germa abilities like his Ifrit Jambe and improving his CoA and combining them should be enough. The gap between them really isn't that large this is the only arc she will be stronger then it's return to the same hierarchy
Lol, no.

Haoshoku coating automatically makes Yamato a Top Tier:

Sanji isn't even one tier below Yamato.

She's a level above Rooftop Zoro (by portrayal, she's stronger than King).

@Cinera do you really think that Oda is going to sacrifice a 1000+ chapter crew dynamic for the sake of yamato?

Its honestly hard to find these "sanji will be kicked out of the monster trio" arguments credible when people levied them for years against Sanji due to jinbe.

Same thing is going to happen if yamato joins. Sanji will get a power up next arc and yamato won't.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
@Cinera do you really think that Oda is going to sacrifice a 1000+ chapter crew dynamic for the sake of yamato?

Its honestly hard to find these "sanji will be kicked out of the monster trio" arguments credible when people levied them for years against Sanji due to jinbe.

Same thing is going to happen if yamato joins. Sanji will get a power up next arc and yamato won't.
  1. I expect EOS Sanji to be above EOS Yamato.
  2. Law is a de facto Strawhats and has always been (and will continue to be)

That said, I don't think Sanji will surpass
Yamato unless he unlocks Haoshoku coating himself. If Sanji doesn't, then he'll remain weaker than her.

1. I expect EOS Sanji to be above EOS Yamato.
  2. Law is a de facto Strawhats and has always been (and will continue to be)

That said, I don't think Sanji will surpass
Yamato unless he unlocks Haoshoku coating himself. If Sanji doesn't, then he'll remain weaker than her.
Law is Luffy's ally and his dynamic doesn't really disrupt the monster trio as he's portrayed more as Luffy's rival than Zoro's

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Law is Luffy's ally and his dynamic doesn't really disrupt the monster trio as he's portrayed more as Luffy's rival than Zoro's
As this thread shows, Zoro is portrayed relative to Luffy more than he is portrayed relative to Sanji.

As this thread shows, Zoro is portrayed relative to Luffy more than he is portrayed relative to Sanji.
strength wise, yes

but imo the m3 is still an important dynamic within the crew. Law doesn't disrupt that because he is part of a different trio, the captain trio with Luffy and Kid.

If Yamato became an official straw hat and was stronger than sanji, I feel like that would ruin the dynamic between zoro and sanji. I think that dynamic is important and Oda isn't going to throw it away after 20+ years of serialization.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
strength wise, yes

but imo the m3 is still an important dynamic within the crew. Law doesn't disrupt that because he is part of a different trio, the captain trio with Luffy and Kid.

If Yamato became an official straw hat and was stronger than sanji, I feel like that would ruin the dynamic between zoro and sanji. I think that dynamic is important and Oda isn't going to throw it away after 20+ years of serialization.
I think Yamato can have different dynamics that don't impede on Sanji and Zoro's "rivalry".

I don't think that Yamato being stronger than Sanji would interrupt or distort Zoro and Sanji's arguments, bickering and occasional play fights. Their dynamic can continue irregardless of Yamato.

Yamato wouldn't replace Sanji's dynamics with his crew members.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
strength wise, yes

I concur. Even if it's about a GAG the Zoro - Sanji dynamics is golden and on top of that Zoro and Sanji always faced off some of the strongest enemies in that they were always the strongest duo :josad: