Questions & Mysteries Greenbull confirmed that Buggy got 3.1 billion for being stronger than Mihawk

Is it confirmed now that they believe being stronger than Mihawk = 3.1 billion?

• Yes

• Still have doubts

Results are only viewable after voting.

Greenbull: ''I warned you not to test me, didn't I?! A guy in my position can't go around getting beat by pirate subordinates!''

Previously you guys remember some people making up excuses like ''oh they think Buggy isn't stronger, its political power, that's why his bounty is not higher than Mihawk'', but somehow they don't explain why its even higher than Zolo's 1.1, Alber's and Marco's 1.3, and Crocodile's 1.9, or even Law's, Kid's or Luffy's 3 billion, they think Buggy is stronger than them but not stronger Mihawk and somehow this would make sense to them.

This is when Greenbull already knowing what happened outside of Wano :

And even commented on the same page that we see Buggy's Yonko status:

He knows the new Yonko (Buggy), and he knows their subordinates (Mihawk, Crocodile).

This was already a general perception in One Piece before.

Since after people seeing Cracker's power, Jack's power or Zolo's power:

Because they can imagine powerful Luffy, Big mom, and Kaido should be, and much more powerful than their underlings since they are the bosses.

But even after Mihawk joining Buggy, this perception still didn't change in One Piece world.

So, if the general perception is that Buggy's power is political, and isn't stronger than Mihawk like some people claim, then Greenbull's statement makes no sense here, because he should've known that there is now an exception which is called Cross Guild, where Mihawk is a subordinate of a pirate, and could be stronger than the boss pirate Buggy. But they still don't believe that.

Greenbull still believes he can not lose to even subordinate pirate Mihawk, Zolo etc, but he maybe can lose to the pirate bosses such as Buggy (what they think of him as a superior combat power than Mihawk's power) and to Yonko, and maybe even to other boss pirates like 3 billion Law, or 3 billion Kid etc. that they have even a better chance since they aren't ''pirate subordinate''.

I hate it myself ( because i like slandering Zoro bros) but fucking Cross Guild made Mihawk untouchable. As a "subordinate" he surpassed his captain and Emperor in bounty just due to his strength and damn near reached that of Teach or Shanks.

Oda's love for those sword bois is disgusting

I hate it myself ( because i like slandering Zoro bros) but fucking Cross Guild made Mihawk untouchable. As a "subordinate" he surpassed his captain and Emperor in bounty just due to his strength and damn near reached that of Teach or Shanks.

Its not only for his strength if he is in a yonko "crew" and said to be hunting marines.

Greenbull: ''I warned you not to test me, didn't I?! A guy in my position can't go around getting beat by pirate subordinates!''

Previously you guys remember some people making up excuses like ''oh they think Buggy isn't stronger, its political power, that's why his bounty is not higher than Mihawk'', but somehow they don't explain why its even higher than Zolo's 1.1, Alber's and Marco's 1.3, and Crocodile's 1.9, or even Law's, Kid's or Luffy's 3 billion, they think Buggy is stronger than them but not stronger Mihawk and somehow this would make sense to them.

He knows the new Yonko (Buggy), and he knows their subordinates (Mihawk, Crocodile).

Because they can imagine powerful Luffy, Big mom, and Kaido should be, and much more powerful than their underlings since they are the bosses.

But even after Mihawk joining Buggy, this perception still didn't change in One Piece world.

So, if the general perception is that Buggy's power is political, and isn't stronger than Mihawk like some people claim, then Greenbull's statement makes no sense here, because he should've known that there is now an exception which is called Cross Guild, where Mihawk is a subordinate of a pirate, and could be stronger than the boss pirate Buggy. But they still don't believe that.

Greenbull still believes he can not lose to even subordinate pirate Mihawk, Zolo etc, but he maybe can lose to the pirate bosses such as Buggy (what they think of him as a superior combat power than Mihawk's power) and to Yonko, and maybe even to other boss pirates like 3 billion Law, or 3 billion Kid etc. that they have even a better chance since they aren't ''pirate subordinate''.

Bb an emperor
2 fruits
Level 6 legends
Islands
300m more than a subordinate :kailaugh:

It is. Brannew is basically telling us the main reasons. For Croc it's his intelligence, leading skills and Logia while for Mihawk only his swordsmanship is being highlighted.
Didnt say he doesn't deserve his bounty just its increased by being in a yonko crew just like shanks or bb higher cause they are a yonko, but mihawk also was known as marine hunter, so i guess the wg knows he is dangerous to them and gave him a high bounty.

- he said "you're just who i thought you were".
- He thought Queen as a pirate Subordinate that shouldnt capable of taking on him.
- so, it could be there are Pirate Subordinate that capable of fighting with him or even beat him Rayleigh Says Hi

Conclusion, there is not correlatively connected to Mihawk.

And yet there are no sword shallowers in the running for King of the pirates. I wonder why that is? Guess they have to settle for a lesser dream (mihawks words not mine)

:milaugh:

And yet there are no sword shallowers in the running for King of the pirates. I wonder why that is? Guess they have to settle for a lesser dream (mihawks words not mine)

:milaugh:
It takes more than individual strength to become PK. Nobody can beat the Yonkou and move to Laugh tale without a strong crew.

Zoro has a strength focused dream while Buggy can become PK if he's lucky enough, see the difference?

Couls Buggy become the WSS at any point in time ?

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung Mihawk done broke this man. :milaugh: