Fanclub Greenbull - Ryokugyu FC !

What next for Ryo ?

• Total voters
what next for the character in’Wano ?

A poll is up !
I voted for "he will restore Wano" .

Of course as an Admiral fan i want him to beat or stalemate the Alliance , but that is a truly high-expectation ..... but i do think that Admirals are troublesome in team fights , mainly due to their large-scale attacks .

Infact , we recently saw a Volcano eruption in 1050 , and i think Akainu's Awakening is ..... i mean , just look at how powerful it was , dude it looks way more powerful than anything we saw in this arc - Bajrang Gun/Hakai/Flame Bagua .

Akainu's Awakening being super beastly would cause that scene to make sense - when he made post-MF BBP ran away - as his Non Awakened version ( that was shown in MF ) would definitely get defeated quick by that version of Blackbeard Pirates .

Anyway , can you add "he will somehow take Pluton" to the poll ?

I'd rather him take Pluton than Luffy - Rubber Boy having 2 Ancient Weapons ( Pluton + Poseidon ) would kill the future tension of Final Saga

Previously i thought Teach would take it , but in Alabasta . So with this reveal that Pluton is buried somewhere in Wano - i think this has completely failed , and i don't think Teach & his crew will come here as they will wreck the entire place .

Also i feel like he has finished taking whatever he wanted in 956 .

Ryokugyu taking Pluton would mean the Marines/World Government posses 3 super powerful weapons :

1. Pluton
2. SSG's weapon ( hyped by Fuji to be strong enough to replace Mihawk & Co. | Kaido thought it would be capable of stopping him and his crew )
3. Uranus - i think Imu is either it or is possesing it ( so it's an inanimate object ) . Uranus in Greek Mythology is the Personification of Sky - if Oda was to implement this literally i don't see anyone other than Imu more fitting for that .

This will create more tensions in the Final Saga as opposed to Luffy having it on top of Poseidon .
Dont know

All admirals are past 40 and closer to middle 50 than early 40s.

Aokiji looked quite young and yet he had 47 in MF.

I think GB is around 45 as well. Not below 40.
Yea i feel like he is in his 40s , so the closest to him would be Kuzan .

Last edited: