Break Week Greenbull tells us a story

Yo Kids! how's it hanging"

Usopp: "Admiral!"

"Hey hey no! I didn't come here to fight! I wanna tell ya'll a story"

Everyone ":sus: "

"So you kids been busy, for sure. 2 Yonko! dang! We been busy on the outside world also ya see.

Shichibukai has been abolished

:jinbewat:

The new SSG destroyed them

Zoro: "What about Mihawk!?!?"

Including Mihawk

Zoro: :risitasad:

Blackbeard fella has been busy too. Three Yonko taken out back to back? this shit is unreal!"

"SHANKS!!???" :toximoji:"

Anywho I'm supposed to bring in Nico RObin, but I got no death wish taking you guys on."

:robinsweat:

So how about a parlay? We Marines gonna take on Blackbeard before he can get any stronger. Loves you guys to join us

" :usosmug: "

When we done with that, we all gonna take on those piece of shits up in Holy Land. Sakazuki is sick of those old bastards!"

" :choppawhat: "

So whatdaya kids say? Think about it, I'm gonna check out the hot springs."

Yo Kids! how's it hanging"

Usopp: "Admiral!"

"Hey hey no! I didn't come here to fight! I wanna tell ya'll a story"

Everyone ":sus: "

"So you kids been busy, for sure. 2 Yonko! dang! We been busy on the outside world also ya see.

Shichibukai has been abolished

:jinbewat:

The new SSG destroyed them

Zoro: "What about Mihawk!?!?"

Including Mihawk

Zoro: :risitasad:

Blackbeard fella has been busy too. Three Yonko taken out back to back? this shit is unreal!"

"SHANKS!!???" :toximoji:"

Anywho I'm supposed to bring in Nico RObin, but I got no death wish taking you guys on."

:robinsweat:

So how about a parlay? We Marines gonna take on Blackbeard before he can get any stronger. Loves you guys to join us

" :usosmug: "

When we done with that, we all gonna take on those piece of shits up in Holy Land. Sakazuki is sick of those old bastards!"

" :choppawhat: "

So whatdaya kids say? Think about it, I'm gonna check out the hot springs."
This is good scenario.

But i DEMMMAAND 10-chapter flashback of pure Blackbeard vs Shanks fighting, just the two of them :josad: