Versus Battle Guy vs Pain and Itachi

Guy vs Itachi and Pain

• Duo high diffs Guy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duo extreme diffs Guy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
8 Gate Guy stomps but 7 Gate Guy loses against either Pain or Itachi... tbh, I'm not really sure, it's been a while since I read Naruto. Even 7th Gate Guy was strong enough to destroy Kisame's ass (well, he hardcountered him tho) and his speed and attack power is really high. He hits far harder than SM Naruto and Jiraiya.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yata Mirror is a classic NLF though. I doubt it would take Toneri's laser beam for example. Plus, Gai can quickly attack Itachi from blind spots. There is no way that Itachi would follow 8 Gates Gai.
Yata Mirror does have painstaking descriptions of being able to change form to counter any attack, going so far as to list astral which is blackholes like Kamui.

Itachi would be blitzed, but I imagine in the time it takes Gai to enter 8 gates, Itachi is up with Yata.

8th gate guy destroys them. Itachi would be blitzed before he could use the Yata mirror to defend himself, and even if he does put it up he can't keep up with that speed. Nowhere in the story its implies itachi could shape the Yata mirror to defend the entire Susanoo.
Post automatically merged:

Yata Mirror cannot be bypassed. Guy dies from exhaustion and use of 8 gates. Itachi is the one who survives at the end. Pain gets taken out tho. Unless he is also protected by Itachi.
Senjutsu would probably destroy if its similar to yin yang release

Last edited:
From the Sixth Gate onwards, Guy escapes from Amaterasu and any genjutsu through sheer speed. However, Guy is only able to break through Itachi's complete Susanoo from the Seventh Gate onwards, using the Hirudora, which greatly exhausts him after its use.
He couldn't keep all the Gates open forever; at some point, he would get tired, and he heavily relies on his high speed to evade Itachi.

Itachi wouldn't stand a chance if Guy had the Eighth Gate open; the Uchiha would be defeated without even getting a proper look at Guy. The speed of the jounin in this state is absurd; even Madara Jinchuuriki could barely keep up with him.

In summary: Gai would win after opening the Seventh Gate in both scenarios, as long as he uses the Hirudora from behind the Susanoo, rendering the Yata ineffective.

As previously stated, 7th Gate loses to either, 8th Gate lowdiff-blitzes their combined asses. The power gap is ridiculous. Add all other Akatsuki bar Tobi and Gai still owns it.

Also lmao, people thinking Yata protects Itachi from utter speedblitz humiliation. But nice to see some Yata wank again, it's been long... :steef:

8 Gate Guy stomps but 7 Gate Guy loses against either Pain or Itachi... tbh, I'm not really sure, it's been a while since I read Naruto. Even 7th Gate Guy was strong enough to destroy Kisame's ass (well, he hardcountered him tho) and his speed and attack power is really high. He hits far harder than SM Naruto and Jiraiya.

guy in the 7th gate being able to blitz madara.

madara then proceeds to call him "too strong"

Daniel

‎‎‎‎
Guy with the 7th Gate had his physical abilities enhanced such that he could match Juudara (with One Rinnegan) in speed.

Even if Guy wasn't able to do much against Juudara here, his physical abilities would be drastically above Pain and Itachi.

There would be a time limit to how long Guy can be in that state before he wears his body out though. The arsenal of Genjutsu + hax abilities that both Pain and Itachi possess will be the catalyst to Guy's downfall soon after since I don't remember Guy having any resistances to techniques like that.

8 gates gai one shots, anything bellow that gets bullied as kakashi his equal got bullied

7gates gai ~ pre war arc MS kakashi could go either way

Kakashi lost to both.