Versus Battle Gyou’Un vs Sen To'Un

This is a 1 vs 1 duel.

Gyou’Un : Rinshoujo's subordinate and his strongest fighter, the man "who wore the mantle that symbolized Zhao's martial might". He had great martial feats at Shukai plains, his blows got compared to those of Renpa/Gaimou/Bananji, fought against the likes of Shin, Ouhon and Akou, among the others.

Sen To'Un : A ex GG of a fallen state who repelled Chu's attacks time after time, has competition matches with Man'U ("How long it has been since my last match with Man'U! Time to see who'll be the first one to take Moubu's head!"), fought the likes of Rokuomi and Ranbihaku at the same time while smiling and having fun.

Summon
@Shanks @Jailer @Owl Ki @Blackbeard @SakazOuki @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Great General Kanki @Da evil Who @TokOO
@MarineHQ

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Gyou’Un. He has the weight of a Great General, identical to Gaimou and Renpa according to Shin, and he was personally taught warfare by Rinshoujou. He has personally slain several Generals and Great Generals before. The Heavenly Kings are all equivalent to small state heads of military, as Kyou En literally was the Sento Un of his own small state before Renpa collapsed it. Chou Garyuu was stated to be Heavenly King level which Gyou’Un was stated to be slightly above.

Extreme diff.

Extreme diff either way. Sento'un was the GG of his own state equal to Man'U and he implied that they clashed a few times already. He toyed with Ranbihaku whom Tou and Kyou acknowledged as a threat in the past, making them look like chumps. I think people don't grasp how impressive that feat was. Gyou'un is the infinitely better general but in a straight duel I'm actually leaning to Sento'un here.

We know how much tougher Chu commanders and Generals are compared to the rest of China and Kouyoku who was able to go 1v1 with Tou as a 1-2K commander still has his hands full with Ranbihaku 1v1. This shows how strong Sento'un really is.
Gyou'un high diff.

Out of the Chu's Generals that can defeat him, i can only think of Man'u, Renpa and Kouyoku.
Pretty sure for now Yoku remains below Sento'un imo.

I think Sentou'n's performance in handling both Ranbihaku and Rokuomi at the same time is one of the most underrated duelling feats in the entire series. Perhaps because Sentou'un lacks the aura, characterisation or great panels of others?

I do think there is a chance that, when all is said and done, Sentou'un shows us that he may be superior. The 95 stat plus his faultless showings are seriously impressive. Until that happens, I do give the nod to Gyou'un, though. The weight of his blows are just too much over time, even if I think Sentou'un is slightly more 'skilled'.

Extreme diff.

SentoUn is really superb in martial area and quite underrated as well. He's definitely above Gyou'un in strength even if Gyou'un got GG factor as booster. Without GG it isn't any more difficult than high level for SentoUn to take this.

I believe SentoUn is also someone who has his own GG factor considering his backstory along with ManU.

Imma go with mah man Sento'Un. Sure Gyou'Un is a beast and he got that GG blows but Sento'Un just built different. Man casually playing ping pong against Rokuomi and Ranbihaku while smiling. In comparison to Gyou'Un and Bananji struggling to beat Akou who is definitely weaker than Ranbihaku. And I doubt Shukai Plains Shin and Ouhon who beats Chougaryuu and Gyou'Un have a shot at beating Sento'Un in a 1v1.

Imma go with mah man Sento'Un. Sure Gyou'Un is a beast and he got that GG blows but Sento'Un just built different. Man casually playing ping pong against Rokuomi and Ranbihaku while smiling. In comparison to Gyou'Un and Bananji struggling to beat Akou who is definitely weaker than Ranbihaku. And I doubt Shukai Plains Shin and Ouhon who beats Chougaryuu and Gyou'Un have a shot at beating Sento'Un in a 1v1.
It was said that Gyou'un completely overwhelmed Akou when it was 1v1, tbf.

Extreme diff either way. Sento'un was the GG of his own state equal to Man'U and he implied that they clashed a few times already. He toyed with Ranbihaku whom Tou and Kyou acknowledged as a threat in the past, making them look like chumps. I think people don't grasp how impressive that feat was. Gyou'un is the infinitely better general but in a straight duel I'm actually leaning to Sento'un here.

We know how much tougher Chu commanders and Generals are compared to the rest of China and Kouyoku who was able to go 1v1 with Tou as a 1-2K commander still has his hands full with Ranbihaku 1v1. This shows how strong Sento'un really is.

Pretty sure for now Yoku remains below Sento'un imo.
Coming back to Sento'Un vs Gyou'un:
"How long has it been since my last match with Man'U" -> these two had matches and now Sento'un is excited because it's time for that again.

"Time to see who to see who will be the first one to take Moubu's head" -> Sento'un considers himself capable of taking Moubu's head (and he knows for example that Moubu slayed Kanmei in a 1v1). Now, Moubu certainly beats Sento'un in a duel and Sento'un's words are what they are...but even while being arrogant/delusional and wrong, Sento'un's martial prowess is still definitely being put in the spotlight.

Given everything it really wouldn't be surprising at all if Sento'un is indeed above Gyou'un martially, which I'm inclined to believe he is.

As a commander overall, the answer is Gyou'un (from what we have seen until now).

Coming back to Sento'Un vs Gyou'un:
"How long has it been since my last match with Man'U" -> these two had matches and now Sento'un is excited because it's time for that again.

"Time to see who to see who will be the first one to take Moubu's head" -> Sento'un considers himself capable of taking Moubu's head (and he knows for example that Moubu slayed Kanmei in a 1v1). Now, Moubu certainly beats Sento'un in a duel and Sento'un's words are what they are...but even while being arrogant/delusional and wrong, Sento'un's martial prowess is still definitely being put in the spotlight.

Given everything it really wouldn't be surprising at all if Sento'un is indeed above Gyou'un martially, which I'm inclined to believe he is.

As a commander overall, the answer is Gyou'un (from what we have seen until now).
I always interpreted the "how long has it been since my last match with Man'U" as meaning something like....how long had it been since they both competed and defeated the enemy in front of them.

However IIRC the states they were from, were worst enemies IIRC. So surely they did clash?

Sen To'Un wins, high diffs. Qin young trio going to have incredible growth by end of series and if Sento'Un remain a major threat by end it's easy to guess who's stronger.

Plus taking Ranbihaku and Rokuomi together he's mad bloke.

Gyou’Un is physically stronger, Sento’Un is maybe a better fighter. I’m unsure so I’ll just say 50/50.
Gyou'Un is among the physically strongest warriors we've seen, no doubt.

But Sen To'Un was manhandling Ran Bi Haku and Roku O Mi at the same time, talking shit and making it look easy. Don't let his wiry build fool you. The man is freakishly strong. I would wager even stronger than Gyou'Un.

That’s a bold statement when Gyou Un’s blows were compared to the likes of Renpa and Gaimou.
Is it really so bold when the man we're speaking of - Sen To'Un - was doing this to the likes Ran Bi Haku and Roku O Mi?

Gyou'Un was undoubtedly strong, but I think Sen To'Un displayed a different level of strength when he was so effortlessly winning a 2v1 while - again - talking shit to his opponents.

The man is a monster.

Last edited: