HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDD...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i--------------->.

i just read in a weakepdia artecle that during a interview with oda sesei , he state he MIGHT CHANGE A ENDING FOR ONE PIECE. if fanz figure out teh ending of 1 piece..

WTF BRO??????...why change a ending if fanz figure it out????????????....

why change it????..wait wait...what's teh point of u throwing hints and forshadows and creating puzzles in mysteries within ur manga????...

IZ BECUZ U WANT FANZ TO FIGURE EM OUT???..RIGHT???...that's teh sharming of manga ???right????...so why after 20 years you come and say I MIGHT CHANGE A ENDING???????.....

if manga ending was leaked then yes a 991 alert should happen and change ending is necessary...

but change ending becuz fanz were being smart and fgored it out????????...

PPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTT....

Honestly saying u change a ending is like saying i'm gonna cheat on my loyal readers and fans who stayed with me during this long journey...

any manga that's retconed like that is a big cheat on loyal readers..

i--------------->.

i just read in a weakepdia artecle that during a interview with oda sesei , he state he MIGHT CHANGE A ENDING FOR ONE PIECE. if fanz figure out teh ending of 1 piece..

WTF BRO??????...why change a ending if fanz figure it out????????????....

why change it????..wait wait...what's teh point of u throwing hints and forshadows and creating puzzles in mysteries within ur manga????...

IZ BECUZ U WANT FANZ TO FIGURE EM OUT???..RIGHT???...that's teh sharming of manga ???right????...so why after 20 years you come and say I MIGHT CHANGE A ENDING???????.....

if manga ending was leaked then yes a 991 alert should happen and change ending is necessary...

but change ending becuz fanz were being smart and fgored it out????????...

PPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTT....

Honestly saying u change a ending is like saying i'm gonna cheat on my loyal readers and fans who stayed with me during this long journey...

any manga that's retconed like that is a big cheat on loyal readers..
nice fanfic

Status
Not open for further replies.