Character Discussion Hair Color Theory

This is my theory about hair colors and how they play a role for characters influencing the story. Manga artist are extremely predictable when you add statistics to the mix, but that can make it boring for others.

- Black Hair: Perceived as powerful & influential, but will ultimately take the fattest L. Suffers the most.
- Green Hair: Domination in encounters rather they win or lose.
- Blue Hair: Support character that is important or influential. Never the main attraction.
- Blonde: humiliated and defeated survivors. Coin flip on horrific death or reverie
- White Hair: They won't be around long, or they're dead.
- Pink Hair: They hog all the miracles and happy ending
- red hair: Oda loves them, they would be dangerous and strong if (ect) and oda showcases this.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
I was trying to find a way to refute this so we can have a little discussion but the more I think about it the more you might be right

Are these royals here in the thread with us?
1. I said 'most' not all.
2. That's the anime and as we've seen with older characters, the anime is not always right to reference for colors.
3. Doffy and Rosi, Sanji, Judge, Cavendish, Sabo (noble), Kaya (rich), Carrot (ruler of Zou now), etc.

I donโ€™t think Oda really thinks about it when heโ€™s creating a character. I think for most people itโ€™s โ€œwhatever color looks goodโ€.

I think the black hair does have some sort of meaning though, since a number of D. Clan members have it. It could just be a coincidence, but itโ€™s hard not to notice.

Sigh...
Green: Monet folded to a feint attack
Blue: Blue Gilly is as irrelevant as it gets
Blonde: I let that one stand cause I think its funny (even though it would fit anyone who does not become PK...)
White: Kureha. You also never defined what "long" means. Does King count?
Pink: BM. Could not think of a happier ending for her. Entire career come crumbling down
Red: Useless Captain Midd

There, you happy now?

Sigh...
Green: Monet folded to a feint attack
Blue: Blue Gilly is as irrelevant as it gets
Blonde: I let that one stand cause I think its funny (even though it would fit anyone who does not become PK...)
White: Kureha. You also never defined what "long" means. Does King count?
Pink: BM. Could not think of a happier ending for her. Entire career come crumbling down
Red: Useless Captain Midd

There, you happy now?

- Monet thought she was in control of many people luffy, zoro, law included. It was protrayed this way.
- Collectively, he's apart of the strawhat fleet, they are active.
- Kureha is old, I do not know her hair color.
- Of course king counts, why wouldn't he? What type of question is that?
- Big mom was literally abandoned as a child, betrayed by 0all her handlers and never learned the truth. It was blissful. She got almost everything for years, a whole country, a loyal pirate crew, sex, growing power, she even made a kindgom of diversity.
- Useless captain midd would have killed them all if have not been for red hair guy. Midd was protrayed dangerous.

Fix your fucking attitude and i'll fix mine.

Is there any theories about white hair?

That white haired beings always indicated a very strong form? godly beings?

- Hodyjones (Fishman + Steroids)
- Sulong (Minkmen + Fullmoon/Choppers Rumble Ball)
- Lunarian
- Luffys Gear 5
- Yamatos DF?

Reader: Sensei, how much of a reach is this theory

Oda: The length of this reach is... 1000 Gomu Gomus! Wow!
There was once a discussion about japanese writer making character personalities base on their hair color. It seemed to ring true, which is why character design may pegion hole characters into a role.

Green hair characters in one piece seems to dominate people.

Even a character like Toki, helpless in most encounters has more dominaince than most. She got to tell off her kidnappers, power play move and threaten to divorce oden if he didn't find the one piece.