Versus Battle Hakari vs Maki

Who’s stronger

• Maki

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Hakari

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
Imo, if Hakari could survive long enough to hit one jackpot, he would comfortably beat Maki.

With Jackpot his speed and combat abilities were greater than Kashimo’s by a pretty good margin, and was overwhelming and blitzing him multiple times. Add to the fact that he’s damn near unkillable when he’s in Jackpot, I don’t see how Maki wins this at all.

Hakari’s offense may look unimpressive, but that’s only because Kashimo’s CE defense was quite strong. Even he couldn’t withstand his hits without CE. Maki has no CE to defend against his attacks. I personally think she loses after 1 round of Jackpot.

Who do you think wins?

Spoiler
@Rhea Venenosa @Dark Admiral @Dark Hound@U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing@Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger@Nel-Zel fiasco @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge@zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan@Owl Ki @Jew D. Boy @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Bango🍅 @Sanji D Goat@Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet@General Duke Hyuo @Jaguark101 @Croci@Sslayer @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido@Bepo @Shadowlord123 @TheKnightOfTheSea@Lhululu @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate@TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru@Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5@Fujishiro @Dragomir @Kucing Pencuri@Marimo_420 @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @Tobi@ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @AdmiralKinyagi@Oblivion @Luffywankishere @Shisui@RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly@MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @yj @Utsuro@Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis@Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000@Kromage911 @HakunaMatata @Jorden625@Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN@Ven437 @Pantheos @AwakenedCabbage @L55@Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait@FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power@SaintBellkin @LuffyMazino @Sea_Intruder@gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat@CartoonHeroes @Law @Flowa @WesMidnight@Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight@hedera__helix @Zoroe @Tyki_Mikk @Kiiro@Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara

Last edited:
Hakari simply because I don't remember who Maki is and can't bother to search for it. I know she is in the last chapter but I still can't see who she is and what she did prior to this chapter :kayneshrug:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
No you have to make an other post with them, if you just edit your post it won’t work
Post automatically merged:

Hakari simply because I don't remember who Maki is and can't bother to search for it. I know she is in the last chapter but I still can't see who she is and what she did prior to this chapter :kayneshrug:
She killed her whole clan ? You must have remember that
Post automatically merged:

On topic I think Hakari immortality and skill will give him the win

Maki is strong but her only saving grace here is to cut his head clean and I don’t think it will happen.