Powers & Abilities Haki, from nothing to the skies and back to the ground again.

How you feel about haki?

• Most important power

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • Irrelevant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Most overestimated power

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Other

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
H

Herrera95

Pre time skip luffy that did not know haki would beat some haki users
Have you read the whole discussion? I'm just pointing out his inconsistency about Haki being the power level of One Piece while we have Hakiless people that beat those one who knows Haki. For sure Luffy pre-timeskip could beat Haki users just like he was doing with Boa sisters.
Post automatically merged:

1.- Mmm I see Robin's fight as an Extreme diff battle, she got out there barely standing while she had to use her ultimate move. When I say surpass her limit, I refer to her using all she has. At the end, this little kind of fights will boost her stats. In this fight she witnessed the limits of her power and what she could really do with them. But you can chose to ignore me.

2.- I dont see Jimbei stronger than Gear 4...

3.- You are right, it was outdated, yet Franky had his own research, so what he could find in the lab and his knowledge, it is not to farfetched that he could do a robot strongly enough to fight a Veteran tier or a character with Yc3 tier defense IMO. I mean, that is what robots are, heavy metal hard to break them down.

4.- Pacifistas gave trouble to the whole crew, when their captain could already defeat a character respected by Vice Admirals such as Lucci, they are indeed strong. I never said that Pacifista are stronger than Tobiroppo.

And veterans are top fighters below Yonko Commanders.
1 - That's just Oda fake hype. Robin could use her ultimate at the beginning just like Luffy could use G4 at beginning and the fight would have last mere seconds.

2 - If you consider that G4 is capable of using ACoA then you sure. Also I should say that is previous ACoC Luffy. I believe G4 can use ACoC so for sure Jinbei is not stronger than that.

3 - Just make a better argument then. Because Vegapunk's technology argument should made Franky as strong as Pacifista only.

4 - I never said Pacifistas were weak. And Lucci being respected by Vice Admirals means literally nothing. He couldn't even use haki, doesn't matter what Oda retcon says.