Powers & Abilities Haki vs Science

Which is the strongest power?

• Total voters
Haki vs Science

Who wins?

1) Which power is portayed as stronger within the One Piece world?
2) Haki-themed characters, or Science-themed characters? Who are the strongest ones?

Roger didn't need a Devil Fruit, but Conquered the world due to his Haki
Could have done better with science?

Kaido stated that the Advanced Conqueror's Haki is the power of the strongest characters
Does this mean it's better than the mighty science?

One Piece's main theme is will
Inherited will
Willpower
Haki is willpower
The greatest the will, the stronger the Haki
Conqueror's Haki is stated to be the embodiement of will, it can't be trained and depends only on overall power of the user, growing with him
Advanced Conqueror's Haki is the upgraded stage of this power
Can science surpass the iconic main gimmick of the series?

VS

@Finalbeta @T.D.A @Zowo @yorosenpai @ConquistadoR @Fenaker @The White Crane @kumae @Geo @Sentinel @Orojackson Refugee @Peroroncino @Redboy776 @Rekien @Sword God Ryuma @nik87 @Manos. AsuraZoro @Gelo @bennbeckman @mly90 @Akagami Law @style @sanji D Goat @Marimo_420 @Shishi @Geo @Money D Malio @ShadowStyle369 @matt245

Science at its absolute peak can create Ancient Weapons like Pluton and we just saw what one could do 2 chapters ago.

Normally speaking, if we talk about Germa, Queen, Ceaser and even Vegapunk they can't exceed Haki, and they're belew also DFs.

So I would say science has the better potential, also it progress as the technology gets better with time, for now Vegapunk created the Seraphins and an identical OP DF like Kaidou's, we don't know the upper limit of what he would be capable of do in 10 years into the future.

Theoreticallty, science is limitless
But Haki is based on willpower, which is limitless as well in this manga
Furthermore, will (willpower, will of D., and inherited will) is the main theme of the series, making it much more relevant

The strongest characters are those with the strongest willpower, i.e. with the strongest Haki

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Normally I would say Haki without question, and I still do think it's Haki, but science is also kinda crazy especially since we just saw Imu wipe an entire island instantly with what I assume is a scientific weapon.

"all we Need Is haki" proceds to put Mihawk, Zoro etc. who use magic swords and weapons.
:whitepress:

Only Garp Is the true chad.

The strongest characters are those with the strongest willpower, i.e. with the strongest Haki
Agree that's why Kuzan > Kizaru as I explained in my topic. The willpower to counter Akainu and defendig your ideals of justice.

But your thread Just screams a lot of hating and fanboying over characters.
"But-but I-I am not biased" :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

The hidden intention Is to downplay Sanji and somehow give the idea that Zoro and Mihawk are chad that can be compared to the true tops like Roger.
Sorry to Say that, the answer Is It depends.

If Is Mihawk haki then science Is stronger, since SSG Is > Warlords according to Kaido, while if It Is Roger haki then It exceeds all.

Last edited: