• Stalemate

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Ri Boku

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Name: Haku Ki
Achievements: Historically Undefeated, Described as a “Genuine Monster” by a Kyou En, Described as “the most difficult of the Great Generals to face” by Ren Pa and Kyou En. His naturally constructed fortresses were described as “flawless” by Ren Pa

Name: Ri Boku
Achievements: Strongest Member of the Three Great Heavens in History, defeated and slayed Ouki in battle, defeated and slayed Gekishin in battle, in charge of Zhao’s defense by Ousen’s invasion

Each General has a personally trained army of 150K.

Who Wins and Why?

@Owl Ki @Desolate Smaug @Yo Tan Wa @Xione @Edward Teach @Arara

Last edited:
Damn bro, this is a tough matchup. But I will have to go with Riboku, if specifically about the manga. He's been called the strongest Zhao 3 in history. And the only stat we know for Hakuki, Riboku is superior to him by 1. Their experience is top notch with S.

But, I'm gonna give it to Riboku, especially if (partial historical spoiler)
I speculate right on how Riboku is gonna end up getting killed by the Zhao King by Qin spreading rumors, which will probably be related to Qin not being able to bring him down otherwise, as was the issue in written history of the period

Achievements: Historically Undefeated, Described as a “Genuine Monster” by a Kyou En, Described as “the most difficult of the Great Generals to face” by Ren Pa and Kyou En. His naturally constructed fortresses were described as “flawless” by Ren Pa

Achievements: Strongest Member of the Three Great Heavens in History, defeated and slayed Ouki in battle, defeated and slayed Gekishin in battle, in charge of Zhao’s defense by Ousen’s invasion

Who Wins and Why?

I will go with Haku Ki here, he was the leader of Qin 6 GGs including Ouki that was only bested by Riboku with help from Houken and because Mou bu got baited by Riboku into a Trap that led to Ouki proceeding to help the fellow General.

And i assume Haku to be much better at this battle, being a leader of Q6 and also most difficult to face. He had min emotions and was very cautious man as admitted by General Renpa when he compare Ousen with him bt then was somewhat dissappointed by Ousen.

In the current battle we are also witnessed how Ousen is faring against Riboku and he seems to be winning, evn tho this could also be credited to the 3 Young genius of Qin, Mou ten, ou hon n Shin bt Ou sen knew that n made his plans accordingly. And since i believe Haku to be even superior to Ou sen, i believe he stands better chances at winning against Riboku. He was historically undefeated and would trouble Riboku continuously with his flawless forts.

Also we have one more direct correlation here, Riboku admits in current Generation there is no single commander capable of besting Ren pa bt Renpa admits he was troubled by Haku the most.

Manga hasn't showed much on HakuKi but i am voting for HakuKi.

HakuKi is most legendary general of all China and was mentioned above the both Renpa and Riboku (Ousen was only whole other thing coz he was the main factor behind unification of china).

He fought nearly against every state in his time and won all of them. Out of these the most of them are against Zhao and Chu.

Manga also has portrayed all of these but would be great if Hara made a spin off on Qin Six later....

Edited

:smithnie:
If it is purely regular soldiers then I am inclined to go with Hakuki based on his hype and portrayal. The man has a perfect, unblemished record of 100% victories in all of his battles in an era where you had the Seven Wei Fire Dragons and Zhao’s Three Heavens roaming the battlefields.

Riboku, doesn’t quite have that same record in a generation with less competition. Still, Riboku is going to make Hakuki work hard for that sweet, sweet win.

Hakuki victory, high-extreme diff.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
It's really depends on how strong and well trained Hakuki's vassals are. Let's say Hakuki has his own versions of Akou and Makou, etc.

Riboku with access to Houken and deputies like Bananji, SSJ, Keisha, etc. would probably wins very extreme diff.

Who Wins and Why?

holy fuck that's hard to tell ...
I have much more respect towards Riboku these days
but sadly I still respect Hakuki more ... the man who never lost a war is no small name

Riboku can't match HakuKi.... HakuKi was destroying coalitions of two/three states like killing chickens. Three big powers as well as Qin's opponents, that is Chu, Zhao and Wei, none of them could ever stop his advance in there states nor could they stop him with forming alliances.

Riboku’s only achievement is delaying Qin's plan of capturing whole Zhao (for unification) and defending against Yan at the same time. Also bringing Northern territory under his control.

According to manga for Riboku, he couldn't defeat Qin by even forming biggest coalition army, couldn't stop Kanki from taking western Zhao and failed against Qin in defending there southern territory when he had all kind of advantages. Right now he is just desperately trying to employ every trick and taking advantage of home turf by every mean possible to crush Qin army and there plan to conquer Zhao and whole china.

The level of Qin's six hype is so much that Riboku only managing to kill Ouki made him most dangerous man in all china for other states. So just from this, one can imagine how much Qin's six terrorized whole china. Even against Ouki, Riboku could only defeat him by bringing a new army by surprise.

In war achievements and capabilities, Riboku isn't even close to ShibaSaku, let alone being comparable with HakuKi.