Halloween Tourneys - Best Halloween Art Bracket 2 (Semi Finals Already?!)

VOTE IN EVERY FIGHT AND FOR ONE ENTRY PER FIGHT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

Gorosei Informer

IMPORTANT NOTES:
I WILL NOT COUNT VOTES FROM THOSE WHO DO NOT VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT.
ALSO IF I SEE OR NOTICE SOME SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY THAT ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT PLEASE, 1 VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT.
==============================================================================
FIGHT 1 :
Sam from Trick R Treat 15th Anniversary Omnibus Collection - Michael Dougherty/Fiona Staples (?)

VS
Behold a Pale Rider - Zdzislaw Beksiński

|
|
FIGHT 2 :
Over The Garden Wall -Svieta-SV (On DeviantArt)

VS
Happy Halloween 2020 by JeffPixel

|
|
FIGHT 3 :
DC vs Vampires - Otto Schmidt

VS
The Nightmare Before Christmas - Tim Burton

|
|

Players:

1. @Shimotsuki Ghostly
2. @Jaguark101
3. @Goodman Grey
4. @Devilbat
5. @Bepo D. Bear
6. @NikaInParis
7. @The White Crane
8. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
9. @GUI D. GOAT
10. @Etzel Andergast
11. @IceWitch
12. @Rhea
13. @Cross_Marian
14. Sorry just a silhouette, can't say who it is due to a late entry!

:beanmean:

TAGS:
@Rivaille @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @Veku @Gari @Bounty @Gari @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @SmokedOut @ConquistadoR ] @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Zara @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Photon @SmokedOut @Hanners220 @h_zorothegoat @Adam 🍎 @Sasparan @Etzel Andergast @Rhea @GUI D. GOAT @Black_Leg_Wanji @Inzziuma @Dr_Professor83 @Worst @Liquidhate @matt245 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Cross_Marian @MonochromeYoru @park_min young @ZoroMazino @Kagu Nyan @Admiral Maynard @Tigerlily

@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Hanners220 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @Oblivion @Shisui @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @MarineHQ @lee33 @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @MUUGEN @Pantheos @Juliet @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @Tobra @BangOO🍅 @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @zenox @Indigo @matt245

@FloriGlori @Leo @DizzyBrows @uyuu @Marimo_420 @Kucing Pencuri @Dark Hound @Arara @Yukihime @Zoro @zorojurou @Luffy bin Dragon @Senfret @sidestreetboy @PerfectHie @Don DaSlayer @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @ConquistadoR @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @SHIHI @Yo Tan Wa @Robin swan @Jorden625 @The White Crane @U c 4 up da idly @Astolfo @MUUGEN @Lax @Queek Hea D Taker @Alpha @ShimonoaZoro971 @mugiwalaw @Konstantis @gamaran @Blackknife @zorojurou @Kiwipom @sidestreetboy @djiayebee @Wh1p @Dr_Professor83 @Gladwing0 @Alpha @MonochromeYoru @Hanners220 @Zoroe @Shadowlord123 @Butters @Dark Admiral @notAfanboy @NikaInParis @BangOO🍅 @NAMELESS @Lhulu @TheAncientCenturion @Cross_Marian @Indigo @Pantheos @Nibel @Toby D. Dog @Devilbat @Pot Goblin @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Yuelyn @Devilbat @The White Crane @Longleg Larry @ZenZu @nibel @GUI D. GOAT

1- @Makima de Sade
2- @Adam 🍎
3- @Shimotsuki Ghostly
4- @Pot Goblin
5- @Ekkologix
6- @Fujishiro
7- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
8- @MUUGEN
9- @Marimo_420
10- @Kagu Nyan
11- @The White Crane
12- @Cross_Marian
13- @NikaInParis
14- @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
15- @Devilbat
16- @Owl Ki
17- @MonochromeYoru
18- @Goodman Grey
19- @Longleg Larry
20- @GUI D. GOAT

Just Tagging Users that Actually vote!
@Natalija @SmokedOut @Nibel @Yuelyn @SakazOuki @MonsterKaido @Mr. Reloaded @Redboy776 @RayanOO @Jaguark101 @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Hanners220

We have a wildcard entry this round from a late entry, that was due for Round 1 but was delayed due to some unforseen reasons. I decided to let them take part anyway as they did sign up from the beginning and the more entries the better, plus I'm very happy with their entry too. This also balances out the fights for this round very nicely too.

Due to the low number of entries compared to other tourneys, we're already in the semi finals by this round! Assuming we only have 3 clear winners from the 3 fights of this round and no tie breakers again to complicate things, like the tie breaker from last round lol, sigh. I used a randomiser to determine which entry from the 2nd fight of last round would go through to this round too, as I had no idea what to do otherwise.

I've also been calling these threads as brackets instead of as rounds, so weeeeeeee!

:risiup::saden::hapnoel:

Anyway usual rules apply, please vote and all that, thanks.

3 way Final will be next unless we have a tie breaker or something.

G

Gorosei Informer

Ty @NikaInParis, tags indeed didn't work first time!

Argh, the R2 is so tough!!! Wild card is amazing though:)
:lusalty::seriously:

I don't get why they wouldn't work. Fucks sake. Certainly explains a lot then.

G

Gorosei Informer

Happened to me in almost every round, dw
Aye thanks it's just one problem after another with these lol. Idk why they wouldn't work, surely copy pasting them should work fine?
Maybe because I put them in spoiler tags? Or the staff have done something somehow to the site to prevent mass tag spamming if possible?

Aye thanks it's just one problem after another with these lol. Idk why they wouldn't work, surely copy pasting them should work fine?
Maybe because I put them in spoiler tags? Or the staff have done something somehow to the site to prevent mass tag spamming if possible?
Tbh I wouldn't know
I copy paste tag lists on a weekly basis (JJK spoiler thread, Sakamoto Days, OPM, and Jojo chapter threads) and they work 9/10

But when I did the tournament it just wouldn't work and I always needed a filler comment from someone.

Maybe it's the amount of links (in the tag list) added on to the linked images/videos in the thread that makes them go bonkers

G

Gorosei Informer

Tbh I wouldn't know
I copy paste tag lists on a weekly basis (JJK spoiler thread, Sakamoto Days, OPM, and Jojo chapter threads) and they work 9/10

But when I did the tournament it just wouldn't work and I always needed a filler comment from someone.

Maybe it's the amount of links (in the tag list) added on to the linked images/videos in the thread that makes them go bonkers
Aye that's certainly possible. Hmm that's such a trifling nuisance then lol.

I remember seeing you guys having to tag again in replies to the tourney threads now to think of it, welp.

I get a weird feeling mass Tagging was disabled in the ground floor section due to certain people/spam but it's probably just the site being dysfunctional ofc.

I'll try smaller tag lists and see if that works anyway I guess.

Aye that's certainly possible. Hmm that's such a trifling nuisance then lol.

I remember seeing you guys having to tag again in replies to the tourney threads now to think of it, welp.

I get a weird feeling mass Tagging was disabled in the ground floor section due to certain people/spam but it's probably just the site being dysfunctional ofc.

I'll try smaller tag lists and see if that works anyway I guess.
Just one last thing:
Light would probably know what the issue is (due to being Mr Tournament), but even he had to often check in with somebidy if his tags worked or not.

G

Gorosei Informer

Just one last thing:
Light would probably know what the issue is (due to being Mr Tournament), but even he had to often check in with somebidy if his tags worked or not.
Aye most likely. Thanks for your help anyway, its unfortunate the tags refuse to co-operate but i'm gonna try tagging again now and see if it works this time or not too:

@Rivaille @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @Veku @Gari @Bounty @Gari @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @SmokedOut @ConquistadoR ] @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Zara @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Photon @SmokedOut @Hanners220 @h_zorothegoat @Adam 🍎 @Sasparan @Etzel Andergast @Rhea @GUI D. GOAT @Black_Leg_Wanji @Inzziuma @Dr_Professor83 @Worst @Liquidhate @matt245 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Cross_Marian @MonochromeYoru @park_min young @ZoroMazino @Kagu Nyan @Admiral Maynard @Tigerlily

@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Hanners220 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @Oblivion @Shisui @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @MarineHQ @lee33 @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @MUUGEN @Pantheos @Juliet @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @Tobra @BangOO🍅 @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @zenox @Indigo @matt245

@FloriGlori @Leo @DizzyBrows @uyuu @Marimo_420 @Kucing Pencuri @Dark Hound @Arara @Yukihime @Zoro @zorojurou @Luffy bin Dragon @Senfret @sidestreetboy @PerfectHie @Don DaSlayer @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @ConquistadoR @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @SHIHI @Yo Tan Wa @Robin swan @Jorden625 @The White Crane @U c 4 up da idly @Astolfo @MUUGEN @Lax @Queek Hea D Taker @Alpha @ShimonoaZoro971 @mugiwalaw @Konstantis @gamaran @Blackknife @zorojurou @Kiwipom @sidestreetboy @djiayebee @Wh1p @Dr_Professor83 @Gladwing0 @Alpha @MonochromeYoru @Hanners220 @Zoroe @Shadowlord123 @Butters @Dark Admiral @notAfanboy @NikaInParis @BangOO🍅 @NAMELESS @Lhulu @TheAncientCenturion @Cross_Marian @Indigo @Pantheos @Nibel @Toby D. Dog @Devilbat @Pot Goblin @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Yuelyn @Devilbat @The White Crane @Longleg Larry @ZenZu @nibel @GUI D. GOAT

1- @Makima de Sade
2- @Adam 🍎
3- @Shimotsuki Ghostly
4- @Pot Goblin
5- @Ekkologix
6- @Fujishiro
7- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
8- @MUUGEN
9- @Marimo_420
10- @Kagu Nyan
11- @The White Crane
12- @Cross_Marian
13- @NikaInParis
14- @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
15- @Devilbat
16- @Owl Ki
17- @MonochromeYoru
18- @Goodman Grey
19- @Longleg Larry
20- @GUI D. GOAT

Ty @NikaInParis, tags indeed didn't work first time!

Argh, the R2 is so tough!!! Wild card is amazing though:)
Aye, these matchups have been very brutal. I've been struggling on what to vote as per usual, stellar entries as always from people here. Always 2nd guessing my choices and wondering if I've made the right one or not. Can't decide which I prefer, which I want to win.

Thank you Hanners, as well as Mike/Tesla and Devilbat and everyone else who voted ofc! I replied to your post in bracket/round 1 but not sure if you saw it as it was a last minute response/auto merge too, as I missed your post before, whoops!

:cheers::emohiyo: