Halloween Tourneys - Best Halloween Art Signup Thread

G

Gorosei Informer

I will accept around 24+ players optimally but I'd run the game with more or fewer in the tournament.
To sign in simply post in this thread and say in. If you do not want to enter simply ignore this and do not post anything.
If you wish to be added to the tag list let me know.

THE RULES ARE VERY SIMPLE, AND ARE AS FOLLOWS:

- YOU SIGN IN HERE.

- MAKE A PM WITH ME AND SEND ME YOUR CHOICE OF YOUR FAVOURITE PIECE OF HALLOWEEN RELATED ART, IT CAN BE FROM ANYWHERE, EVEN JUST ANY PIECE OF ART IN GENERAL, BUT MUST BE APPROPRIATE TO POST ON HERE. NOTHING OVERLY GORY, VIOLENT, SEXUAL/EXPLICIT ETC PLEASE!

-SEND ME THE IMAGE IN A PM, EITHER DIRECTLY OR UPLOADED TO A SITE LIKE WWW.IMGBB.COM OR WWW.IMGUR.COM FOR EXAMPLE IF POSSIBLE PLEASE.
OR ITS ALREADY HOSTED ON SOMEWHERE LIKE DEVIANTART OR PINTEREST, THAT'S ALSO FINE.
JUST A URL TO THE IMAGE IS FINE TOO OF COURSE.
YOU CAN ALSO POST THEM TO DISCORD AND LINK TO THEM FROM THERE.

-ART FROM VIDEO GAMES, MOVIES, TV SHOWS, ANIME ETC ARE ALL WELCOME OF COURSE AS WELL AS ORIGINAL ART AND SUCH. PLEASE STATE WHERE THE ART IS FROM AND IF ITS AN ORIGINAL PIECE, GIVE THE NAME OF THE ARTIST AND LINK TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOAD IF POSSIBLE PLEASE.

- NO JUNJI ITO STUFF PLEASE OR ANYTHING SIMILAR, EITHER! THANKS!

-NO SYNOPSIS IS NEEDED BUT YOU'RE WELCOME TO ADD A FEW LINES WITH YOUR ENTRY IF DESIRED.

-I DONT THINK THIS WILL BE AN ISSUE OF COURSE, BUT IF BY SOME FREAK COINCIDENCE YOU SUBMIT THE SAME EXACT ART AS SOMEONE ELSE OR FAR TOO SIMILAR AT LEAST, I WILL ASK YOU TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY IF NECESSARY.

- THERE WILL BE NO CHANGING OF YOUR PICKS. YOU PICK ONE FIGHT AND RIDE WITH IT UNTIL THE END.

- AS SOON AS YOU SIGN IN HERE YOU CAN SEND ME YOUR ENTRY.

- YOU MAY VOTE FOR YOURSELF IN YOUR ROUND.

- THE TOURNAMENT WILL START TOMORROW (SATURDAY) OR AT LEAST WHEN I GET ENOUGH ENTRIES.
(I WONT START BEFORE GETTING AT LEAST 24 I THINK UNLESS WE REALLY STRUGGLE FOR ENTRIES, WE'LL SEE BUT I WILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW BEFOREHAND OF THE SITUATION AND MY DECISIONS OFC.)

Players:

1. @Shimotsuki Ghostly
2. @Jaguark101
3. @Goodman Grey

4. @Devilbat
5. @Bepo D. Bear

6. @NikaInParis
7. @The White Crane
8. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
9. @GUI D. GOAT
10. @Etzel Andergast
11. @IceWitch
12. @Rhea
13. @Cross_Marian

TAGS:
@Rivaille @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @Veku @Gari @Bounty @Gari @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @SmokedOut @ConquistadoR ] @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Zara @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Photon @SmokedOut @Hanners220 @h_zorothegoat @Adam 🍎 @Sasparan @Black_Leg_Wanji @Inzziuma @Dr_Professor83 @Worst @Liquidhate @matt245 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Cross_Marian @MonochromeYoru @park_min young @ZoroMazino @Kagu Nyan @Admiral Maynard @Tigerlily

@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Hanners220 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @Oblivion @Shisui @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @MarineHQ @lee33 @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @MUUGEN @Pantheos @Juliet @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @Tobra @BangOO🍅 @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @zenox @Indigo @matt245

@FloriGlori @Leo @DizzyBrows @uyuu @Marimo_420 @Kucing Pencuri @Dark Hound @Arara @Yukihime @Zoro @zorojurou @Luffy bin Dragon @Senfret @sidestreetboy @PerfectHie @Don DaSlayer @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @ConquistadoR @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @SHIHI @Yo Tan Wa @Robin swan @Jorden625 @The White Crane @U c 4 up da idly @Astolfo @MUUGEN @Lax @Queek Hea D Taker @Alpha @ShimonoaZoro971 @mugiwalaw @Konstantis @gamaran @Blackknife @zorojurou @Kiwipom @sidestreetboy @djiayebee @Wh1p @Dr_Professor83 @Gladwing0 @Alpha @MonochromeYoru @Hanners220 @Zoroe @Shadowlord123 @Butters @Dark Admiral @notAfanboy @NikaInParis @BangOO🍅 @NAMELESS @Lhulu @TheAncientCenturion @Cross_Marian @Indigo @Pantheos @Nibel @Toby D. Dog @Devilbat @Pot Goblin @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Yuelyn @Devilbat @The White Crane @Longleg Larry @ZenZu @nibel @GUI D. GOAT

1- @Makima de Sade
2- @Adam 🍎
3- @Shimotsuki Ghostly
4- @Pot Goblin
5- @Ekkologix
6- @Fujishiro
7- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
8- @MUUGEN
9- @Marimo_420
10- @Kagu Nyan
11- @The White Crane
12- @Cross_Marian
13- @NikaInParis
14- @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
15- @Devilbat
16- @Owl Ki
17- @MonochromeYoru
18- @Goodman Grey
19- @Longleg Larry
20- @GUI D. GOAT

Just Tagging Users that Actually vote!
@Natalija @SmokedOut @Nibel @Yuelyn @SakazOuki @MonsterKaido @Mr. Reloaded @Redboy776 @RayanOO @Jaguark101 @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Hanners220
(IF YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED AND DON'T WANT TO BE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW HERE OR IN A PM AND I WILL REMOVE YOUR NAME AS NEEDED.)

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorosei Informer

ty for the tag. i'll pass this one bro

gl to all participants!
Np you're welcome man, thank you and also thanks for letting me know too! Idk if this is gonna be a popular enough topic to host, but we'll see lol. I can always run another music one but Halloween themed or a spooky character design one or something.

:cheers::goyea:

I'll also probably pass on this one.

Good luck to the participates!
:josad:

This betrayal! Will it ever end?!

:parkcry:

Seriously though, thats alright man ofc, thanks for letting me know too!

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorosei Informer

Hmm cab it be based on a horror movie monster? And if yes, how horrory can it be?

The horror fan in me wants to participate badly:milaugh:
Yeah definitely man!

I don't want anything overly grotesque, maybe I should post examples of what I don't want to make it easier too? As it's so subjective?

Something like this is fine though or something from left 4 dead, killing floor, back 4 blood etc:

I just don't want full on gore or grossness or whatever. Y'all can just DM me if you're not sure if your entry is suitable but I immune most entries will be at least regardless ofc.
No decapitations or anything like Mortal Kombat tier gore and violence ofc. No cannibalism or eating humans in general.

I'm not the best person to host this kind of topic lmao.
Post automatically merged:

In!
Also I think @Rhea would like to participate;)

@Bepo D. Bear wanna join?
Look, your costume is almost ready!

Bepo won't get the notification as its a post merge unfortunately. Love the pic though!

Also thank you for joining too, appreciate it! If Rhea rheally wants to join too, even better!

Yeah definitely man!

I don't want anything overly grotesque, maybe I should post examples of what I don't want to make it easier too? As it's so subjective?

Something like this is fine though or something from left 4 dead, killing floor, back 4 blood etc:

I just don't want full on gore or grossness or whatever. Y'all can just DM me if you're not sure if your entry is suitable but I immune most entries will be at least regardless ofc.
No decapitations or anything like Mortal Kombat tier gore and violence ofc. No cannibalism or eating humans in general.

I'm not the best person to host this kind of topic lmao.

Bepo won't get the notification as its a post merge unfortunately. Love the pic though!

Also thank you for joining too, appreciate it! If Rhea rheally wants to join too, even better!
How about this:
When I find my entry, I'll first send it to you to check if that level is acceptable.
If so, I'll announce my entry here as well.
If not, I'll just have to spectate this one.

G

Gorosei Informer

How about this:
When I find my entry, I'll first send it to you to check if that level is acceptable.
If so, I'll announce my entry here as well.
If not, I'll just have to spectate this one.
Aye sure np! I'm worried I'm being too meticulous about this lol.

In!
Also I think @Rhea would like to participate;)

@Bepo D. Bear wanna join?
Look, your costume is almost ready!

Summoning best bear to see this!

G

Gorosei Informer

Not at all, dw
It's important to establish rules and that's all you're doing. I just want to check if what's digestible for me is on the same level as what's digestible for you:cheers:
Aye thank you, I appreciate it!

I also really hate spider and insect related stuff but I can just about tolerate it depending.

So ironic I chose to host this in hindsight lol.

I was thinking to have a lighter hearted theme too ideally but honestly even the likes of Freddy Kreuger, Candyman, Pinhead, Pennywise etc are fine too.

Aww, how could I say no to this? :amazing:

In! :optimistic:
Awesome tyvm Bepo San!

:cheers::sweat:

Aye thank you, I appreciate it!

I also really hate spider and insect related stuff but I can just about tolerate it depending.

So ironic I chose to host this in hindsight lol.

I was thinking to have a lighter hearted theme too ideally but honestly even the likes of Freddy Kreuger, Candyman, Pinhead, Pennywise etc are fine too.

Awesome tyvm Bepo San!

:cheers::sweat:
Phew, good thing I didn't send the girl from Yu On: The Grudge:jay-he: