Halloween Tourneys - Best Halloween Music Round 1

PLEASE VOTE FOR 1 ENTRY IN EACH AND ALL FIGHTS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

Gorosei Informer

Yass, the entries!!!

Was totally not expecting a lot of them, Slashstreet boys, ahahaha!!! I was actually ready for a spooky music fest and we got such a variety of songs, from classics to outright parodies!
Lmao right!? I forgot about the Slashstreet Boys one, that was a very clever, funny and fun submission too! I love the original song a lot so this version "hilariously ruins/enhances" it for me too hahaha!

Aye! I was hoping for a mixture of vibes tbh, not just stereotypical spooky/horror although I'm not sure if I suggested that in the brief or not, to go for variety of tones/moods if possible or just to submit more spooky/horror type stuff? But I like to think Halloween is possibly the most diverse time of year for experiencing a range of emotions/moods/feelings/thoughts etc, from grief to joy to excitement to fear/horror of course, morbid curiousity, menacing/cunning/"bloodthirsty", creatively inspired (decorating, pumpkin carving, cosplaying/fancy dress etc), trick or treating and so on! Its such an extremely fun time of year!

Nah, dw about it, I'm just taking the piss lmao

And yeah, sooooo many great choices - from horror movies, to TV shows, to some sleeper choices from non-horror or halloween related media. Hell, Naruto itself has a whole album's worth of creepy OSTs with all the Orochimaru and Akatsuki tracks (Hidan's baby screams OST, anyone? lol)
Ah lmao no worries then!

Aye right!? As I was saying to Devilbat and as they said too, it really is nice to see a showcase from unexpected sources/genres/types of media or w/e, sometimes something non-horror/scary can be absolutely terrifying potentially like certain parts of Super Mario 64! That fucking game gave me legit PTSD for a long time over certain parts of it, especially the piano LMFAO! I need to sue Nintendo for the mental/emotional anguish and trauma caused! /s.
(I'M ACTUALLY GETTING A SWITCH FINALLY REALLY SOON AND I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT, I AM SO FUCKING E XCITED! WAITED FAR TOO LONG TO GET ONE BUT I'M DOING IT SOON, FINALLY LATER THAN NEVER!)

Oh gosh yeah! We could easily submitted some OSTs from Naruto and Bleach as you said! Orochimaru's, Pain's and Akatsuki's themes are AMAZING! Truly added that gothic horror vibe, which just took the anime and their characters to a WHOLE other level and just helped to make them even more iconic for me, along with their great voice acting and such too!

OH GOD, I don't remember baby screams with Hidan's theme but it sounds familiar? That sound absolutely cursed (OH GOD ANOTHER PUN, SIGH LOL) but weirdly fitting for that Jashin fetish bastard? Has Boruto ever mentioned more of Jashin btw? I think I heard a rumour it was brought up but I'm not certain, if anyone here follows Boruto and knows ofc?

I was talking about Saw, but i forgot to submit it lmao

that theme is so iconic

Post automatically merged:

Just remembered another good one:
OH WOW, I forgot how EPIC the Saw theme is! Wow! These entries are great especially the Saw one!

Its funny you mention the Jaws theme as this could have been submitted too potentially to think of it!:

From Saw to Jaws LOL!

May be a stretch but some people do cosplay as shark/Jaws related stuff for Halloween AND its a horror film ofc with an absolutely horrific, thrilling, epic, iconic theme OFC! Fits the horror theme perfectly!

Other possible entries too ofc:

Its SO typical that we (especially myself) think of these AFTER the contest starts, we only remember them once the contest is rolling LMAO! Typical Sod's/Murphy's Law! Irony or w/e!

I was legit expecting someone to submit the Spooky Scary Skeletons song too and I'm surprised nobody did! At least we didn't get any Five Nights At Freddys or Friday Night Funkin stuff LMAO!

A classic alongside the theme song from the exorcist and the Michael Myers theme song.
Absolutely true man! Mike Myer's theme is UNREAL! These horror movies always have killer soundtracks to match their er killers ofc! How apt!

G

Gorosei Informer

I had a few other idea's before selecting Slashstreet Boys, including Thriller. but I like to laugh so I went with it.

I almost submitted The opening of The Shining though.

It literally gives me goosebumps when I hear it. So creepy
Aye, its a perfect choice, thanks for submitting it! I just realised The Goosebumps theme would be perfect too lol.

Yeah that Shining intro is very ominous too! Definitely sinister!

I cant believe I didnt think of Lordi either, bah! I loved a bunch of their songs too!:

Some others I could have sent in too:

Round 2 going live in the next 10-15 minutes too!

:cheers::kata::myman::steef: