Halloween Tourneys - Best Halloween Music Round 3 (FINALS!)

PLEASE VOTE FOR THE TRUE WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

Gorosei Informer

IMPORTANT NOTES:
I WILL NOT COUNT VOTES FROM THOSE WHO DO NOT VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT.
ALSO IF I SEE OR NOTICE SOME SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY THAT ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT PLEASE, 1 VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT.

==============================================================================
FINAL FIGHT
Will O The Wisp - Blackmores Night
VS
Tocca And Fugue - Johann Sebastian Bach
VS
Thriller - Michael Jackson

|
|
Players:

1. @Shimotsuki Ghostly
2. @Devilbat
3. @Cross_Marian
4. @NikaInParis
5 @The White Crane
6. @Indigo's Lament
7. @Goodman Grey
8 @IceWitch
9. @SmokedOut
10. @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
11. @MonochromeYoru

1- @Light D Lamperouge
2- @Adam 🍎
3- @Shimotsuki Ghostly
4- @Pot Goblin
5- @Ekkologix
6- @Fujishiro
7- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
8- @MUUGEN
9- @Marimo_420
10- @Kagu Nyan
11- @The White Crane
12- @Cross_Marian
13- @NikaInParis
14- @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
15- @Devilbat
16- @Owl Ki
17- @MonochromeYoru
18- @Goodman Grey
19- @Longleg Larry
20- @GUI-KHAN

Just Tagging Users that Actually vote!
@Natalija @SmokedOut @Nibel @Yuelyn @SakazOuki @MonsterKaido @Mr. Reloaded @Redboy776 @RayanOO @Jaguark101 @GrandmasterChef Zonji

@Rivaille @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @Veku @Gari @Bounty @Gari @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @SmokedOut @ConquistadoR ] @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Zara @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Photon @SmokedOut @h_zorothegoat @Adam 🍎 @Sasparan @Black_Leg_Wanji @Inzziuma @Dr_Professor83 @Worst @Liquidhate @matt245 @Bepo D. Bear @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Cross_Marian @Indigo's Lament @MonochromeYoru @park_min young @ZoroMazino @Kagu Nyan @Admiral Maynard @Tigerlily

@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Bepo D. Bear @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @Oblivion @Shisui @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @MarineHQ @lee33 @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @MUUGEN @Pantheos @Juliet @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @Tobra @BangOO🍅 @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @zenox @Indigo @matt245

@FloriGlori @Leo @DizzyBrows @uyuu @Marimo_420 @Kucing Pencuri @Dark Hound @Arara @Yukihime @Zoro @zorojurou @Luffy bin Dragon @Senfret @sidestreetboy @PerfectHie @Don DaSlayer @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @ConquistadoR @Indigo's Lament @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @SHIHI @Yo Tan Wa @Robin swan @Jorden625 @The White Crane @U c 4 up da idly @Astolfo @MUUGEN @Lax @Queek Hea D Taker @Alpha @ShimonoaZoro971 @mugiwalaw @Konstantis @gamaran @Blackknife @zorojurou @Kiwipom @sidestreetboy @djiayebee @Wh1p @Dr_Professor83 @Gladwing0 @Alpha @MonochromeYoru @Zoroe @Shadowlord123 @Butters @Dark Admiral @notAfanboy @NikaInParis @BangOO🍅 @NAMELESS @Lhulu @TheAncientCenturion @Cross_Marian @Indigo @Pantheos @Nibel @Toby D. Dog @Devilbat @Pot Goblin @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Yuelyn @Devilbat @The White Crane @Longleg Larry @ZenZu @Nibel

May the best entry win and good luck! Halloween is so close now too, can't wait!

:cheers::funky::goyea::myman::finally:

G

Gorosei Informer

dem these r all good. i like will o the wisp the most but it doesnt feel halloween style much. thriller is a classic
Aye, absolutely true, glad you liked them though and Thriller is definitely a classic, absolutely iconic! Thanks for voting and taking part anyway man!

:cheers::goyea:

Since we're not that far from the end now, I may as well reveal that Will O The Wisp is actually my entry, I expected it to lose in the first round regardless and even though its getting stomped here regardless, I'm extremely happy at how much love it got here and it coming 3rd by the time this is over! That could still change but extremely unlikely ofc lol.

You're completely right too, I realised in hindsight after I started the contest that its not as "Halloweeny" as I thought it was, maybe The Circle or Ghost of John may have worked better but I've been thinking too outside of the box, unorthodox, unconventionally as usual. I should have gone with a more traditional Halloween/horror type music, I even rejected a LOT of other entries over this one to submit so I'm regretting that too ironically.

I'm extremely happy that you all received its so well though, including yourself saying you it like the most, I'm genuinely really pleased and honoured as I REALLY love this band too but I was legit tempted to disqualify myself, most likely after asking you guys if I should too, due to it not being "Halloweeny enough".
I honestly don't feel it deserves to get this far and it knocked out some truly "killer" and more thematically appropriate songs by far too, I'm absolutely shocked that some of them are not in the finals especially, I expected some of them to win or at least come up as runners up in the final at worst!

Honestly you all did me proud with the entries you submitted, like my halloween art one and the best video game OST one before, I genuinely can't be more thankful for it. You've all been such great sports about this, playing along, getting involved etc, so I'm really happy.

Thanks so much and may the best deserving entry win! I can't say why yet unless the player wants me to, but if Toccata wins too, that will be so ironically hilarious too! I've been giggling so much throughout this contest because of what the submitter of that song said to me early on in private and now it's aging so hilariously lololol! I will reveal all by the time this is over though ofc!

This is such a good final but I legit feel like I should have swapped out my own entry for a far more deserving one, there are some that should have been here instead. I did almost bring back a losing entry from the semi final to extend this contest for another round but i wanted to try to make sure this end by Halloween with no issues.

I might do a special one off "2nd chance" round after this final is over where all the entries that were knocked out (the winner is excluded of course and maybe the runners up here too, especially mine lolololol) and it will be an exclusive bonus round for the "losers" where we can determine a "2nd winner" to give those other entries another chance to shine and such? As a bonus Halloween treat?

What do you guys think?

Players:

1. @Shimotsuki Ghostly
2. @Devilbat
3. @Cross_Marian
4. @NikaInParis
5 @The White Crane
6. @Indigo's Lament
7. @Goodman Grey
8 @IceWitch
9. @SmokedOut
11. @MonochromeYoru

1- @Light D Lamperouge
2- @Adam 🍎
3- @Shimotsuki Ghostly
4- @Pot Goblin
5- @Ekkologix
6- @Fujishiro
7- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
8- @MUUGEN
9- @Marimo_420
10- @Kagu Nyan
11- @The White Crane
12- @Cross_Marian
13- @NikaInParis
15- @Devilbat
16- @Owl Ki
17- @MonochromeYoru
18- @Goodman Grey
19- @Longleg Larry
20- @GUI-KHAN

@Natalija @SmokedOut @Nibel @Yuelyn @SakazOuki @MonsterKaido @Mr. Reloaded @Redboy776 @RayanOO @Jaguark101 @GrandmasterChef Zonji

:neesama::choppawhat::wonderland::zorothink::sanjismug::rosismile::saden::risiup:

For the record too, the other entries I was most vested in submitting were:

I was so reluctant to send in a song with ghost in the name too, as I felt that would be too obvious it was me, too on the nose too lololol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Aye, absolutely true, glad you liked them though and Thriller is definitely a classic, absolutely iconic! Thanks for voting and taking part anyway man!

:cheers::goyea:

Since we're not that far from the end now, I may as well reveal that Will O The Wisp is actually my entry, I expected it to lose in the first round regardless and even though its getting stomped here regardless, I'm extremely happy at how much love it got here and it coming 3rd by the time this is over! That could still change but extremely unlikely ofc lol.

You're completely right too, I realised in hindsight after I started the contest that its not as "Halloweeny" as I thought it was, maybe The Circle or Ghost of John may have worked better but I've been thinking too outside of the box, unorthodox, unconventionally as usual. I should have gone with a more traditional Halloween/horror type music, I even rejected a LOT of other entries over this one to submit so I'm regretting that too ironically.

I'm extremely happy that you all received its so well though, including yourself saying you it like the most, I'm genuinely really pleased and honoured as I REALLY love this band too but I was legit tempted to disqualify myself, most likely after asking you guys if I should too, due to it not being "Halloweeny enough".
I honestly don't feel it deserves to get this far and it knocked out some truly "killer" and more thematically appropriate songs by far too, I'm absolutely shocked that some of them are not in the finals especially, I expected some of them to win or at least come up as runners up in the final at worst!

Honestly you all did me proud with the entries you submitted, like my halloween art one and the best video game OST one before, I genuinely can't be more thankful for it. You've all been such great sports about this, playing along, getting involved etc, so I'm really happy.

Thanks so much and may the best deserving entry win! I can't say why yet unless the player wants me to, but if Toccata wins too, that will be so ironically hilarious too! I've been giggling so much throughout this contest because of what the submitter of that song said to me early on in private and now it's aging so hilariously lololol! I will reveal all by the time this is over though ofc!

This is such a good final but I legit feel like I should have swapped out my own entry for a far more deserving one, there are some that should have been here instead. I did almost bring back a losing entry from the semi final to extend this contest for another round but i wanted to try to make sure this end by Halloween with no issues.

I might do a special one off "2nd chance" round after this final is over where all the entries that were knocked out (the winner is excluded of course and maybe the runners up here too, especially mine lolololol) and it will be an exclusive bonus round for the "losers" where we can determine a "2nd winner" to give those other entries another chance to shine and such? As a bonus Halloween treat?

What do you guys think?

Players:

1. @Shimotsuki Ghostly
2. @Devilbat
3. @Cross_Marian
4. @NikaInParis
5 @The White Crane
6. @Indigo's Lament
7. @Goodman Grey
8 @IceWitch
9. @SmokedOut
11. @MonochromeYoru

1- @Light D Lamperouge
2- @Adam 🍎
3- @Shimotsuki Ghostly
4- @Pot Goblin
5- @Ekkologix
6- @Fujishiro
7- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
8- @MUUGEN
9- @Marimo_420
10- @Kagu Nyan
11- @The White Crane
12- @Cross_Marian
13- @NikaInParis
15- @Devilbat
16- @Owl Ki
17- @MonochromeYoru
18- @Goodman Grey
19- @Longleg Larry
20- @GUI-KHAN

:neesama::choppawhat::wonderland::zorothink::sanjismug::rosismile::saden::risiup:

For the record too, the other entries I was most vested in submitting were:

I was so reluctant to send in a song with ghost in the name too, as I felt that would be too obvious it was me, too on the nose too lololol.
yo will o wisp is a very good song actually lol, just landed in the wrong tourny ahaha

G

Gorosei Informer

Looks like a tie in the wee hours of the tie (heh)
Maybe one final big retag, @Shimotsuki Ghostly kyun chan?:endthis:
Not another tie! Ill try another tag but it might get drowned out with the SBS stuff atm and spoilers soon-ish or by tomorrow at worst ofc lol.

Worst case scenario I can either extend the poll for one more day and try to get more votes OR I just declare those 2 entries as the joint winners or something!

:risiup::risiup::risiup::risiup::saden::hapnoel:

1. @Shimotsuki Ghostly
2. @Devilbat
3. @Cross_Marian
4. @NikaInParis
5 @The White Crane
6. @Indigo's Lament
7. @Goodman Grey
8 @IceWitch
9. @SmokedOut
11. @MonochromeYoru

1- @Light D Lamperouge
2- @Adam 🍎
3- @Shimotsuki Ghostly
4- @Pot Goblin
5- @Ekkologix
6- @Fujishiro
7- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
8- @MUUGEN
9- @Marimo_420
10- @Kagu Nyan
11- @The White Crane
12- @Cross_Marian
13- @NikaInParis
15- @Devilbat
16- @Owl Ki
17- @MonochromeYoru
18- @Goodman Grey
19- @Longleg Larry
20- @GUI-KHAN

yo will o wisp is a very good song actually lol, just landed in the wrong tourny ahaha
Aye lmao, tyvm! Glad you liked it so much man, their other music is FANTASTIC too, especially stuff like Street of Dreams, The Circle (best one imo), Diamonds and Rust, Gone With The Wind, Feather In The Wind, Ghost of A Rose, Second Element, Temple of the King, Lady in Black, Darker Shade Of Black, Carry on Jon, Ghost of John, Way To Mandalay, Locked In A Crystal Moon, Under a Violet Moon etc. Can you tell im a huge fan? LMAO!

Dont get me started on Abney Park too then hahaha! They've been going back to their gothic roots atm too!

I may just be "nice" and declare the 4th highest entry as the 3rd one, the 2nd runner up or w/e, as as much as I love this band and song, I feel I made the wrong choice for this contest as you said too. But then again so many people have voted for it too including you in previous rounds I believe (which Im grateful for and appreciate ofc) so Id be insulting you guys if I disqualified it too I guess LOL! Oh the irony!

Not another tie! Ill try another tag but it might get drowned out with the SBS stuff atm and spoilers soon-ish or by tomorrow at worst ofc lol.

Worst case scenario I can either extend the poll for one more day and try to get more votes OR I just declare those 2 entries as the joint winners or something!

:risiup::risiup::risiup::risiup::saden::hapnoel:

1. @Shimotsuki Ghostly
2. @Devilbat
3. @Cross_Marian
4. @NikaInParis
5 @The White Crane
6. @Indigo's Lament
7. @Goodman Grey
8 @IceWitch
9. @SmokedOut
11. @MonochromeYoru

1- @Light D Lamperouge
2- @Adam 🍎
3- @Shimotsuki Ghostly
4- @Pot Goblin
5- @Ekkologix
6- @Fujishiro
7- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
8- @MUUGEN
9- @Marimo_420
10- @Kagu Nyan
11- @The White Crane
12- @Cross_Marian
13- @NikaInParis
15- @Devilbat
16- @Owl Ki
17- @MonochromeYoru
18- @Goodman Grey
19- @Longleg Larry
20- @GUI-KHAN

Aye lmao, tyvm! Glad you liked it so much man, their other music is FANTASTIC too, especially stuff like Street of Dreams, The Circle (best one imo), Diamonds and Rust, Gone With The Wind, Feather In The Wind, Ghost of A Rose, Second Element, Temple of the King, Lady in Black, Darker Shade Of Black, Carry on Jon, Ghost of John, Way To Mandalay, Locked In A Crystal Moon, Under a Violet Moon etc. Can you tell im a huge fan? LMAO!

Dont get me started on Abney Park too then hahaha! They've been going back to their gothic roots atm too!

I may just be "nice" and declare the 4th highest entry as the 3rd one, the 2nd runner up or w/e, as as much as I love this band and song, I feel I made the wrong choice for this contest as you said too. But then again so many people have voted for it too including you in previous rounds I believe (which Im grateful for and appreciate ofc) so Id be insulting you guys if I disqualified it too I guess LOL! Oh the irony!
Extending it would be counterintuitive imo, since the spoiler fiendery will only rise as time passes lol
I would cast my player-vote for a coin toss. But that's just my two cents - ask around for what other's think and, in the end, it's your decision

G

Gorosei Informer

Extending it would be counterintuitive imo, since the spoiler fiendery will only rise as time passes lol
I would cast my player-vote for a coin toss. But that's just my two cents - ask around for what other's think and, in the end, it's your decision
Lmao aye thats a great point too! I did think of relying on RNG but I rather the winner was decided by votes, as with the "spirit" of these contests ofc!

Honestly if it comes down to a tie still by the end soon, then I'll either go for a double winner for the memes or I can use all the votes for each of the tying entries throughout the contest to see who has most votes overall and has won the contest that way instead.

Emil

Certified Memelord

im a big fan of sea shanties and irish folklore songs, this one clicked right away lol
checked out circle. it's a masterpiece. fit's right in. i'm surprised i never seen it b4 considering i rly like the genra. wow

cinematic orchestral music is my fav genra and this comes close

Best Halloween Music Winner
G

Gorosei Informer

WELP CONGRATULATIONS TO @SmokedOut AS THE WINNER OF OUR BEST HALLOWEEN MUSIC CONTEST! It definitely is a Thriller night now LOL!

Maybe we can finally get a Smoker emote here as he and SmokedOut truly deserve too then? LOL!

:queenmoji::pepecroc::funky::steef:

Also major thank you to our extra vote, number 15 (my favourite number too) for helping to determine our winner and break our tie! You did me a massive favour, so TYSM!

:cheers::kata::sweat::amazing::blush::neesama:

Congratulations to @NikaInParis who has triumphed in 2nd place with Toccata and Fugue and thus apparently is rigging my own contests somehow or I'm extremely lucky for them somehow, as you've won one of my contetsts and came 2nd in the other 2 LMAO! WTF HAHAHAHA! From constantly getting booted out the first round to this?! Talk about starting the bottom and rising to the top, underdog triumphant whatever type story! From rags to riches or w/e!

And finally congrrats to er me for 3rd place with the Will O' Wisp song ofc! Even though as I mentioned above, I feel my entry wasn't right for this contest, I'll still gladly take this 3rd place with honour and pride as you guys still voted for it and enjoyed it ofc and thats all I needed and wanted tbh! I really wanted to share one of my favourite bands with you guys, although I should maybe have saved them for my future Christmas tourneys as I know they do Christmas music at least definitely too! LMAO! (Although I've already got a "banger" couple of songs reserved for my future Christmas Music tourney too!)

That 1 vote changed everything from a tie for the finale at the last minute and also spoiled Nikas chances of winning a 2nd time LMAO! Bless him!

:lulz::lulz::lulz::kailaugh::kailaugh::kobeha::kobeha:

LMAOOOOOOO, speak of the devil! @Devilbat even!

I can't believe how well you've done in these contests mans, I'm speechless! 1 vote from winning one too WTF HAHAHAHA!

I remember you were messaging me during the sign ups, unsure of whether to go with this or the other entry you suggested and I went for this and when we started the tourney, you thought you were getting knocked out and losing already and regretting not going for the other choice, the Elden Ring one or w/e it was?

How do you feel now? HAHAHAHA! I had a good feeling and high hopes that Toccata and Fugue would do well, its perfect for the Halloween and thus gothic/spooky/horror vibes ofc and its absolutely iconic and timeless so I'm very glad and grateful to see everyone voted in their stride for it too!

:ace::zosmug::rolaugh::vistalaugh::fujilaugh::hihihi::fransuper:

Thank you all for another great contest anyway, this was spectacular and fun once again, could not ask for better genuinely!

I'll take a break from hosting contests for now so you guys truly don't get sick of them, don't get burned out and likewise with myself with hosting them too.
@GUI-KHAN @Devilbat @NikaInParis have all got contests they want to run in the upcoming next few months ideally so keep an eye out for them too and I will be hosting at least one but not more than 2 ideally contests in December! I also have 1 non-seasonal/holiday related tourney I'd really like to run but I'll only do it if you guys want me to ofc! Otherwise I'll wait a couple months at least? I can host another one if needed, I've got the system down, a template going and all that, so its not so much of a hassle anymore too.

Its a shame @Light D Lamperouge missed out on these, I dont know whats going on with him, where hes at, if hes actually OK or not but it is disappointing and I hope he is well, its not the same without him here either ofc!

1- @Light D Lamperouge
2- @Adam 🍎
3- @Shimotsuki Ghostly
4- @Pot Goblin
5- @Ekkologix
6- @Fujishiro
7- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
8- @MUUGEN
9- @Marimo_420
10- @Kagu Nyan
11- @The White Crane
12- @Cross_Marian
13- @NikaInParis
15- @Devilbat
16- @Owl Ki
17- @MonochromeYoru
18- @Goodman Grey
19- @Longleg Larry
20- @GUI-KHAN

@Rivaille @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @Veku @Gari @Bounty @Gari @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @SmokedOut @ConquistadoR ] @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Zara @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Photon @SmokedOut @h_zorothegoat @Adam 🍎 @Sasparan @Black_Leg_Wanji @Inzziuma @Dr_Professor83 @Worst @Liquidhate @matt245 @Bepo D. Bear @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Cross_Marian @Indigo's Lament @MonochromeYoru @park_min young @ZoroMazino @Kagu Nyan @Admiral Maynard @Tigerlily

@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Bepo D. Bear @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @Oblivion @Shisui @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @MarineHQ @lee33 @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @MUUGEN @Pantheos @Juliet @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @Tobra @BangOO🍅 @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @zenox @Indigo @matt245

@FloriGlori @Leo @DizzyBrows @uyuu @Marimo_420 @Kucing Pencuri @Dark Hound @Arara @Yukihime @Zoro @zorojurou @Luffy bin Dragon @Senfret @sidestreetboy @PerfectHie @Don DaSlayer @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @ConquistadoR @Indigo's Lament @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @SHIHI @Yo Tan Wa @Robin swan @Jorden625 @The White Crane @U c 4 up da idly @Astolfo @MUUGEN @Lax @Queek Hea D Taker @Alpha @ShimonoaZoro971 @mugiwalaw @Konstantis @gamaran @Blackknife @zorojurou @Kiwipom @sidestreetboy @djiayebee @Wh1p @Dr_Professor83 @Gladwing0 @Alpha @MonochromeYoru @Zoroe @Shadowlord123 @Butters @Dark Admiral @notAfanboy @NikaInParis @BangOO🍅 @NAMELESS @Lhulu @TheAncientCenturion @Cross_Marian @Indigo @Pantheos @Nibel @Toby D. Dog @Devilbat @Pot Goblin @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Yuelyn @Devilbat @The White Crane @Longleg Larry @ZenZu @Nibel

@Meeyori @Emmazrine I've noticed your names are not included in the tags, are either of you interested in these tournaments? If not, I won't tag you guys then nor ask again ofc, but if you want to be included in the tags and these contests, you're more than welcome to ofc! I was wondering how come I didn't see either of your names crop up during these and now I know why, too little too late even!

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorosei Informer

Big thanks to @Shimotsuki Ghostly for this month of constant contests:cheers:
and for getting me out of first round hell to finals heaven

And congrats to @SmokedOut and his thrilling choice
*smoke filled thoughts*
Ayyy you're very welcome man! I'm honoured!

im a big fan of sea shanties and irish folklore songs, this one clicked right away lol
checked out circle. it's a masterpiece. fit's right in. i'm surprised i never seen it b4 considering i rly like the genra. wow

cinematic orchestral music is my fav genra and this comes close
Sorry @Ekkologix I was meant to reply to this too!

Oh man, I love Irish folklore type songs depending!

You may enjoy these then too ofc!:

(I prefer this version of Dulaman:)

You should also really enjoy this one potentially as you love sea shanties too!:

The live version of it is REALLY SOMETHING ELSE too!:

And then finally this lol:

Theres more traditional/historical/ancient/"factual" folklore songs ofc but these are the ones I love!

You really have awesome taste then man, love to see it!

OMFG, IM SO GLAD YOU ENJOY THE CIRCLE SO MUCH! I LOOOOOOOOVE THAT SONG HAHAHA! I WAS SO DEADASS OBSSESSED WITH IT LIKE A CULTIST! It sound SO PERFECT as a song for Dr Who especially, fits the Doctor himself perfectly and any sort of being who has lived for FAR too long, especially immortals ofc!
The live versions of Blackmores Night are a whole other experience too! Their touring again in America after years atm, only 3 places but gosh I wish I could see them! They usually only do USA and Germany AFAIK? I only missed them in the UK by only 2-3 decades LMAO!

That's made my day man, even just person enjoying that same kind of music which I really love personally, something truly fantastical, underrated, passionately made, inspiring etc is just an exceptional feeling so TYVM!

:amazing::funky::myman::neesama::pepebuggy::pepecroc::pepehawk::pepeshy:

G

Gorosei Informer

Lol, this time, the best pick really won.

Congratulations @SmokedOut for the victory and congratulations for @Shimotsuki Ghostly for host this cool tourney!
Tyvm man! Honestly extremely well deserved victory for him, at least Smoker gets more respect and Ws here rather than from Loda! Take that Oda! Lmao.

Honestly we had such absurdly good entries for these contests, I'm so proud lol, I know its easy to be biased as the host but genuinely, I wanted multiple entries from the list to win.

@The White Crane the Myth of Treat one was a pleasant surprising bop, very cool.

@Cross_Marian with the legendary classic Jack Skellington song ofc! I prefer the uncensored original though:

@IceWitch chose a hilariously brilliant entry as discussed before on here ofc, with the Slashtreet Boys one!

@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier chose another absolutely legendary classic, I had it picked for a winner, along with This Is Halloween and Slashstreet Boys, one of those 2 along Thriller as the ones I expected to win the most!

@Goodman Grey helping me relive my PTSD of Pokemon Red and Blue era with that Lavender Town song lol. (IRONICALLY ITS THE GHOST THEMED AREA BUT I DIGRESS! Its just the music that really fucked me up and still does tbh hahaha!)

@Indigo's Lament @Devilbat had some beautiful entries with their more niche choices, well Resident Evil 7 is not so "niche" but maybe the music itself? I've not played it so can't say, I've only played some RE games. Devilbat with the Necropolis one was a really good choice too! Fitted the mood perfectly!

@MonochromeYoru with a very epic choice, also befitting to the contest!

And fially a bonus btw, one of my favourite singers just did a live concert a few hours ago for Halloween and she is the one who did the AMAZING, infamous Skyrim theme cover too! Highly recommend checking her out, she is VERY wholesome, chill, talented ofc, funny, sweet etc! Shes had a baby and also lost her beloved, adorable dog which she called Thor LOL) in the past year at least too so shes been having quite the eventful year both good and bad ofc!:

Her voice is incredible anyway!

Her Mass Effect song is wonderful too!:

This Halo song is absolutely beautiful too!:

Tyvm man! Honestly extremely well deserved victory for him, at least Smoker gets more respect and Ws here rather than from Loda! Take that Oda! Lmao.

Honestly we had such absurdly good entries for these contests, I'm so proud lol, I know its easy to be biased as the host but genuinely, I wanted multiple entries from the list to win.

@The White Crane the Myth of Treat one was a pleasant surprising bop, very cool.

@Cross_Marian with the legendary classic Jack Skellington song ofc! I prefer the uncensored original though:

@IceWitch chose a hilariously brilliant entry as discussed before on here ofc, with the Slashtreet Boys one!

@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier chose another absolutely legendary classic, I had it picked for a winner, along with This Is Halloween and Slashstreet Boys, one of those 2 along Thriller as the ones I expected to win the most!

@Goodman Grey helping me relive my PTSD of Pokemon Red and Blue era with that Lavender Town song lol. (IRONICALLY ITS THE GHOST THEMED AREA BUT I DIGRESS! Its just the music that really fucked me up and still does tbh hahaha!)

@Indigo's Lament @Devilbat had some beautiful entries with their more niche choices, well Resident Evil 7 is not so "niche" but maybe the music itself? I've not played it so can't say, I've only played some RE games. Devilbat with the Necropolis one was a really good choice too! Fitted the mood perfectly!

And fially a bonus btw, one of my favourite singers just did a live concert a few hours ago for Halloween and she is the one who did the AMAZING, infamous Skyrim theme cover too! Highly recommend checking her out, she is VERY wholesome, chill, talented ofc, funny, sweet etc! Shes had a baby and also lost her beloved, adorable dog which she called Thor LOL) in the past year at least too so shes been having quite the eventful year both good and bad ofc!:

Thanks but you ping me in this thread again and Imma do something absolutely nefarious to you when you go to sleep (it's not sexual)

First tournament I see that gives recognition to every entry:finally: