Halloween Tourneys - Best Halloween Music Sign Up

G

Gorosei Informer

I will accept around 32+ players optimally but I'd run the game with more or fewer in the tournament. To sign in simply post in this thread and say in. If you do not want to enter simply ignore this and do not post anything. If you wish to be added to the tag list let me know.

THE RULES ARE VERY SIMPLE, AND ARE AS FOLLOWS:

- YOU SIGN IN HERE.

- MAKE A PM WITH ME AND SEND ME YOUR CHOICE OF YOUR FAVOURITE PIECE OF MUSIC RELATED TO HALLOWEEN IN SOME WAY! IT CAN JUST BE SPOOKY TYPE MUSIC, THEMED AROUND DEATH, GHOSTS, VAMPIRES, WEREWOLVES, FROM HORROR MOVIES OR GAMES OR ANIME OR WHATEVER! AS LONG AS IT FITS A HALLOWEEN/HORROR THEME SOMEHOW!

-COVERS, REMIXES, ORIGINAL, FANMADE WHATEVER ETC SONGS ARE FINE TOO! AS LONG AS ITS APPROPRIATE TO POST ON HERE AND IT SUITS THE HALLOWEEN THEME, I'LL ALLOW IT!

- NO SYNOPSIS ARE NEEDED, SO DON'T PLEASE SUBMIT ANY IDEALLY

- FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, I.E. IF MULTIPLE PLAYERS CHOOSE THE SAME FIGHT THE ONE THAT PMED ME FIRST WILL GET TO KEEP HIS CHOICE THE OTHERS WILL BE INFORMED THAT THEY NEED TO CHANGE IT.

- THERE WILL BE NO CHANGING OF YOUR PICKS. YOU PICK ONE FIGHT AND RIDE WITH IT UNTIL THE END.

- AS SOON AS YOU SIGN IN HERE YOU CAN SEND ME YOUR FIGHT.

- YOU MAY VOTE FOR YOURSELF IN YOUR ROUND.

-I WILL ACCEPT AS MANY PLAYERS AS POSSIBLE, THERE IS NO LIMIT! THE MORE THE MERRIER!

- THE TOURNAMENT WILL START TOMORROW (OR FRIDAY AT LATEST)

1. @Shimotsuki Ghostly
2. @Devilbat
3. @Cross_Marian
4. @NikaInParis
5 @The White Crane
6. @Indigo's Lament
7. @Goodman Grey
8 @IceWitch
9. @SmokedOut
10. @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
11. @ Monochrome Yoru
(We can definitely do more than 16 players too, as many as needed)

[B]TAGS YOU'RE IT:[/B]

[USER=142]@Rivaille
@NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @Veku @Gari @Bounty @Gari @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @SmokedOut @ConquistadoR ] @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Zara @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Photon @SmokedOut @h_zorothegoat @Adam 🍎 @Sasparan @Black_Leg_Wanji @Inzziuma @Dr_Professor83 @Worst @Liquidhate @matt245 @Bepo D. Bear @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Cross_Marian @Indigo's Lament @MonochromeYoru @park_min young @ZoroMazino @Kagu Nyan @Admiral Maynard @Tigerlily

@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Bepo D. Bear @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @Oblivion @Shisui @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @MarineHQ @lee33 @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @MUUGEN @Pantheos @Juliet @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @Tobra @BangOO🍅 @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @zenox @Indigo @matt245

@FloriGlori @Leo @DizzyBrows @uyuu @Marimo_420 @Kucing Pencuri @Dark Hound @Arara @Yukihime @Zoro @zorojurou @Luffy bin Dragon @Senfret @sidestreetboy @PerfectHie @Don DaSlayer @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @ConquistadoR @Indigo's Lament @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @SHIHI @Yo Tan Wa @Robin swan @Jorden625 @The White Crane @U c 4 up da idly @Astolfo @MUUGEN @Lax @Queek Hea D Taker @Alpha @ShimonoaZoro971 @mugiwalaw @Konstantis @gamaran @Blackknife @zorojurou @Kiwipom @sidestreetboy @djiayebee @Wh1p @Dr_Professor83 @Gladwing0 @Alpha @MonochromeYoru @Zoroe @Shadowlord123 @Butters @Dark Admiral @notAfanboy @NikaInParis @BangOO🍅 @NAMELESS @Lhulu @TheAncientCenturion @Cross_Marian @Indigo @Pantheos @Nibel @Toby D. Dog @Devilbat @Pot Goblin @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Yuelyn @Devilbat @The White Crane @Longleg Larry @ZenZu @Nibel

1- @Makima de Sade
2- @Adam 🍎
3- @Shimotsuki Ghostly
4- @Pot Goblin
5- @Ekkologix
6- @Fujishiro
7- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
8- @MUUGEN
9- @Marimo_420
10- @Kagu Nyan
11- @The White Crane
12- @Cross_Marian
13- @NikaInParis
14- @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
15- @Devilbat
16- @Owl Ki
17- @MonochromeYoru
18- @Goodman Grey
19- @Longleg Larry
20- @GUI-KHAN

Just Tagging Users that Actually vote!
@Natalija @SmokedOut @Nibel @Yuelyn @SakazOuki @MonsterKaido @Mr. Reloaded @Redboy776 @RayanOO @Jaguark101 @GrandmasterChef Zonji

If you were tagged and don't want to be tagged, let me know please!

(Stop changing your names btw you bastards, its messing up the tags too SMH! /s)

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorosei Informer

Nice one man, already got your entry ofc, thank you!

:kata::goyea::endthis:

I already know what to send you!
Very nice, looking forward to it man!

:fransuper::steef::smoothy:

Jk I'm not gonna submit that song, I'm gonna try to find an actual halloween song, or a different one with a halloween-themed name
Lmao I just realised what you did there, took me a good few seconds at least! Well played!

No worries man, I can always give you guys more time to find an entry if you're struggling, I don't have to start until you're all ready.

I should have given some people more time last time before I started, so I'll try to this time too.

:cheers::rolaugh::vistalaugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, BROTHER GHOSTLY: THAT WIN IN THE WORSTEGN SUPERDOME MEANT A LOT TO THE NIKSTER!
LMFAO, I'M DECEASED AND CREASED DUDE, THIS IS TOO FUNNY FOR ME LMFAO!

I used to idolise Hogan and Macho Man growing up a lot, I wasn't deep into wrestling but I liked it to some degree and they were some of my heroes as a kid growing up, so this is all surreally hilarious for me too LMFAO!
I've legit written, well generated, fanfics of the Hulkster/Hulkmeister/Hulkamania/Incredible Hulk Hogan and The Most Macho Of Men, the Slim Jim Snapper in various random, hilarious scenarios including as Whitebeard and Roger and saving Garp at Hachinosu! It was so fucking funny shit imo, I was laughing so hard!

I'm legit tearing up with laughter right now tbh, these responses are slaying me lmfao. I'm legit so happy for you man, first coming 2nd in my first contest, which @Ekkologix also won on his birthday AND then you immediately winning my next one! I don't want to push/exploit our good fortune here, especially for you ofc, BUT I have no idea what to expect this time for you especially but hopefully you will last more than 1 or 2 rounds at least ideally!

One of the reasons I love Whitebeard so much too is because of how much he reminds me of Hogan too! I like to imagine Roger as Macho Man, Roger Savage due to this too!

:hapnoel::risiup::saden::ronalaugh::luffylaugh::lulz::ace::kailaugh:

MACHO MAN ROGER, OOOH YEAAAAAH!
LMFAO, I'M DECEASED AND CREASED DUDE, THIS IS TOO FUNNY FOR ME LMFAO!

I used to idolise Hogan and Macho Man growing up a lot, I wasn't deep into wrestling but I liked it to some degree and they were some of my heroes as a kid growing up, so this is all surreally hilarious for me too LMFAO!
I've legit written, well generated, fanfics of the Hulkster/Hulkmeister/Hulkamania/Incredible Hulk Hogan and The Most Macho Of Men, the Slim Jim Snapper in various random, hilarious scenarios including as Whitebeard and Roger and saving Garp at Hachinosu! It was so fucking funny shit imo, I was laughing so hard!

I'm legit tearing up with laughter right now tbh, these responses are slaying me lmfao. I'm legit so happy for you man, first coming 2nd in my first contest, which @Ekkologix also won on his birthday AND then you immediately winning my next one! I don't want to push/exploit our good fortune here, especially for you ofc, BUT I have no idea what to expect this time for you especially but hopefully you will last more than 1 or 2 rounds at least ideally!

One of the reasons I love Whitebeard so much too is because of how much he reminds me of Hogan too! I like to imagine Roger as Macho Man, Roger Savage due to this too!

:hapnoel::risiup::saden::ronalaugh::luffylaugh::lulz::ace::kailaugh:

Ayyy didn't know you were into wrestling (to some degree at least)
That's what I love about it - even somebody that doesn't follow it week in and week out can find something or someone they enjoy seeing (whether for the good or bad lol

And damn you for that Roger = Macho Man comparison lmaooo

"I'm talking about all the way to the top, yeah. Unjustifiably in a position that I'd rather not be in. BUT THE CREAM RISES TO THE TOP, OOH YEAH. Macho King Madness, yeah, has got more to offer than the World Governemnt thinks that I got, yeah, and let me tell you something right now, cards stacked against the Macho King Gold Roger in Laughtalemania III, let me say it, yeah, let me say it out loud, and let me point to the World Government, the Macho King Gold Roger is not happy with your decision, yeah. I am the cream in the New World and there is no doubt about it, yeah, you Mean Morgans you know that I'm the cream of the crop!"

G

Gorosei Informer

Ayyy didn't know you were into wrestling (to some degree at least)
Aye! Don't expect me to know anything about it now especially lol but some cousins of mine used to let me play some Wrestlemania games on their PS1 and that helps boost my interest in it. Had so many laughs with it lol ."BY GOD ITS UNDERTAKER WITH THE STEEL CHAIR!"

I've been following WWE memes and funny clips for years too, I love the nonsenical, dramatical spectacle of it, how theatrical and exaggerated it is, kinda like pantomines and soap operas meets extreme sports and heavy combat ofc LMFAO!

That's what I love about it - even somebody that doesn't follow it week in and week out can find something or someone they enjoy seeing (whether for the good or bad lol
Oh yes absolutely! Its so much more fun from a casual perspective, as many other things are in life! Oh god....can you imagine the agendas and powerscaling with wrestling here too!? Although I've seen some people talking wrestling quite a bit here, probably you too as well? Seth? I'm suspecting a few others too lol.

And damn you for that Roger = Macho Man comparison lmaooo
AHAHAHAHA, OOOOOOH YEAAAAAAH, BET YOU CAN'T UNSEE IT NOW RIGHT BROTHER?! HES GONNA SNAP XEBEC INTO A SLIM JIM OOOOOOOH YEAAAAAAAAH!

"I'm talking about all the way to the top, yeah. Unjustifiably in a position that I'd rather not be in. BUT THE CREAM RISES TO THE TOP, OOH YEAH. Macho King Madness, yeah, has got more to offer than the World Governemnt thinks that I got, yeah, and let me tell you something right now, cards stacked against the Macho King Gold Roger in Laughtalemania III, let me say it, yeah, let me say it out loud, and let me point to the World Government, the Macho King Gold Roger is not happy with your decision, yeah. I am the cream in the New World and there is no doubt about it, yeah, you Mean Morgans you know that I'm the cream of the crop!"
LMFAO OMFG, YOU'VE JUST MADE MY DAY EVEN MORE WITH THIS NOW! Oh man thats really cheered me up, thats way too fucking funny! Way too perfect! You just wrote that up right?! If you did, thats so fucking clever, imaginative, witty, creative and funny ofc man!

Now I'm thinking Roger Macho Man is Opera's father due to the "cream references"! So thats what he was doing in "Big Mom's territory"! Why he went so "deep in there" and alone too! ROGER YOU SCANDULOUS SCALLYWAG!

Laughtalemania is so fucking good too! I've always had the headcanon of Burgess having a wrestling ring themed fruit, that lets him bounce off ropes, creating wrestling rings to trap people in like makeshift arenas, enchaning his strength, agility etc ofc, letting him pin people down, tag others in, use props as weapons etc. Mask De Masculine in Bleach was kinda great for that at least ofc! Luchadores are very fun!

Now I'm remembering Mucha Lucha too, absolutely GOAT of a show with an EPIC theme song too! OH MAN, THE NOSTALGIA!

You've solidifed Macho Man as Roger for me now especially, that is way too perfect! I can't unhear and unsee it! Morgans as Vince McMaho or something? HAHAHA!

:lulz::lulz::lulz:
:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Theres are so many entries I'm agonising over for this one too....OH THE MISERY! EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE AN ENTRY!

:risitameh::nicagesmile::emohiyo::zorothink:

I will accept around 32+ players optimally but I'd run the game with more or fewer in the tournament. To sign in simply post in this thread and say in. If you do not want to enter simply ignore this and do not post anything. If you wish to be added to the tag list let me know.

THE RULES ARE VERY SIMPLE, AND ARE AS FOLLOWS:

- YOU SIGN IN HERE.

- MAKE A PM WITH ME AND SEND ME YOUR CHOICE OF YOUR FAVOURITE PIECE OF MUSIC RELATED TO HALLOWEEN IN SOME WAY! IT CAN JUST BE SPOOKY TYPE MUSIC, THEMED AROUND DEATH, GHOSTS, VAMPIRES, WEREWOLVES, FROM HORROR MOVIES OR GAMES OR ANIME OR WHATEVER! AS LONG AS IT FITS A HALLOWEEN/HORROR THEME SOMEHOW!

-COVERS, REMIXES, ORIGINAL, FANMADE WHATEVER ETC SONGS ARE FINE TOO! AS LONG AS ITS APPROPRIATE TO POST ON HERE AND IT SUITS THE HALLOWEEN THEME, I'LL ALLOW IT!

- NO SYNOPSIS ARE NEEDED, SO DON'T PLEASE SUBMIT ANY IDEALLY

- FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, I.E. IF MULTIPLE PLAYERS CHOOSE THE SAME FIGHT THE ONE THAT PMED ME FIRST WILL GET TO KEEP HIS CHOICE THE OTHERS WILL BE INFORMED THAT THEY NEED TO CHANGE IT.

- THERE WILL BE NO CHANGING OF YOUR PICKS. YOU PICK ONE FIGHT AND RIDE WITH IT UNTIL THE END.

- AS SOON AS YOU SIGN IN HERE YOU CAN SEND ME YOUR FIGHT.

- YOU MAY VOTE FOR YOURSELF IN YOUR ROUND.

-I WILL ACCEPT AS MANY PLAYERS AS POSSIBLE, THERE IS NO LIMIT! THE MORE THE MERRIER!

- THE TOURNAMENT WILL START TOMORROW (OR FRIDAY AT LATEST)

1. @Shimotsuki Ghostly
2. @Devilbat
3. @Cross_Marian
4. @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
5. @NikaInParis
(We can definitely do more than 16 players too, as many as needed)

TAGS YOU'RE IT:

@Rivaille @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @Veku @Gari @Bounty @Gari @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @SmokedOut @ConquistadoR ] @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Zara @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Photon @SmokedOut @h_zorothegoat @Adam 🍎 @Sasparan @Black_Leg_Wanji @Inzziuma @Dr_Professor83 @Worst @Liquidhate @matt245 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Cross_Marian @MonochromeYoru @park_min young @ZoroMazino @Kagu Nyan @Admiral Maynard @Tigerlily

@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @Oblivion @Shisui @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @MarineHQ @lee33 @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @MUUGEN @Pantheos @Juliet @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @Tobra @BangOO🍅 @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @zenox @Indigo @matt245

@FloriGlori @Leo @DizzyBrows @uyuu @Marimo_420 @Kucing Pencuri @Dark Hound @Arara @Yukihime @Zoro @zorojurou @Luffy bin Dragon @Senfret @sidestreetboy @PerfectHie @Don DaSlayer @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @ConquistadoR @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @SHIHI @Yo Tan Wa @Robin swan @Jorden625 @The White Crane @U c 4 up da idly @Astolfo @MUUGEN @Lax @Queek Hea D Taker @Alpha @ShimonoaZoro971 @mugiwalaw @Konstantis @gamaran @Blackknife @zorojurou @Kiwipom @sidestreetboy @djiayebee @Wh1p @Dr_Professor83 @Gladwing0 @Alpha @MonochromeYoru @Zoroe @Shadowlord123 @Butters @Dark Admiral @notAfanboy @NikaInParis @BangOO🍅 @NAMELESS @Lhulu @TheAncientCenturion @Cross_Marian @Indigo @Pantheos @Nibel @Toby D. Dog @Devilbat @Pot Goblin @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Yuelyn @Devilbat @The White Crane @Longleg Larry @ZenZu @Nibel

1- @Makima de Sade
2- @Adam 🍎
3- @Shimotsuki Ghostly
4- @Pot Goblin
5- @Ekkologix
6- @Fujishiro
7- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
8- @MUUGEN
9- @Marimo_420
10- @Kagu Nyan
11- @The White Crane
12- @Cross_Marian
13- @NikaInParis
14- @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
15- @Devilbat
16- @Owl Ki
17- @MonochromeYoru
18- @Goodman Grey
19- @Longleg Larry
20- @GUI-KHAN

Just Tagging Users that Actually vote!
@Natalija @SmokedOut @Nibel @Yuelyn @SakazOuki @MonsterKaido @Mr. Reloaded @Redboy776 @RayanOO @Jaguark101 @GrandmasterChef Zonji

If you were tagged and don't want to be tagged, let me know please!

(Stop changing your names btw you bastards, its messing up the tags too SMH! /s)
In.

Aye! Don't expect me to know anything about it now especially lol but some cousins of mine used to let me play some Wrestlemania games on their PS1 and that helps boost my interest in it. Had so many laughs with it lol ."BY GOD ITS UNDERTAKER WITH THE STEEL CHAIR!"

I've been following WWE memes and funny clips for years too, I love the nonsenical, dramatical spectacle of it, how theatrical and exaggerated it is, kinda like pantomines and soap operas meets extreme sports and heavy combat ofc LMFAO!
Wrestling is so much fun to follow nowadays, mostly due to the meme aspect of it - it's memes galore lol, with all the soundbites, reaction images etc

Although I was a weekly viewer for a couple of years, now I'm mostly casual with it but still keep up with the news and PPVs. You maybe heard about the Bloodline somewhere? That is a very long term storyline that's been going on for 3+ years now (unprecedentet in its scope and continuity imo). There are multiple compilation videos on WWE's official channel that give a rundown of it.

Sorry for the ramble lol

Although I've seen some people talking wrestling quite a bit here, probably you too as well? Seth? I'm suspecting a few others too lol.
Oh yeah, Seth and I used to talk about it all the time in the Waiting Room. @Kerkovian is also another one of our uces

! You just wrote that up right?! If you did, thats so fucking clever, imaginative, witty, creative and funny ofc man!
LOL nah you are giving me too much credit, I just edited a Macho Man promo, but it being Macho Man just reads so well whatever the content

Now I'm thinking Roger Macho Man is Opera's father due to the "cream references"! So thats what he was doing in "Big Mom's territory"! Why he went so "deep in there" and alone too! ROGER YOU SCANDULOUS SCALLYWAG!
*Although originally Macho Man said this to Hulk Hogan, it applies to your Big Mom X Macho Man Roger fic*
YOU LOOKED AT HER WITH LUST IN YOUR EYES, OOH YEAH.

! Morgans as Vince McMaho or something? HAHAHA!
Mean Gene Okerlund (if you've seen the Macho Man Cream of the Crop video, Mean Gene is the interviewer)

G

Gorosei Informer

Awesome, appreciate it man, tyvm!

:cheers::steef:

Wrestling is so much fun to follow nowadays, mostly due to the meme aspect of it - it's memes galore lol, with all the soundbites, reaction images etc

Although I was a weekly viewer for a couple of years, now I'm mostly casual with it but still keep up with the news and PPVs. You maybe heard about the Bloodline somewhere? That is a very long term storyline that's been going on for 3+ years now (unprecedentet in its scope and continuity imo). There are multiple compilation videos on WWE's official channel that give a rundown of it.

Sorry for the ramble lol
Ah that sounds great! I might have to check it out then! I've been seeing random clips on YT and the odd image memes, including Hogan getting dragged by Undertake on a motorbike, that was FUCKING WILD LMFAO! @MonsterKaido dragging Whitebeard on his monster motorbike? Worororo!

:whitepress::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

Bloodline sounds vaguely familiar but thats it unfortunately. Thats awesome that have something so complex and long running going on then! TFW when we actually have major WWE lore?!

No worries man, thats definitely not a ramble especially by my own standards, one of the champions of rambling or more like orienteering even when I do it hahaha!

Oh yeah, Seth and I used to talk about it all the time in the Waiting Room. @Kerkovian is also another one of our uces
Ah nice! I was sure I remember seeing you guys talk about it!

:cheers::steef:

LOL nah you are giving me too much credit, I just edited a Macho Man promo, but it being Macho Man just reads so well whatever the content
OH DAMN LMAO, no worries then! Still absolutely fantastic regardless, perfect choice and editing of it, ahaha!

*Although originally Macho Man said this to Hulk Hogan, it applies to your Big Mom X Macho Man Roger fic*
YOU LOOKED AT HER WITH LUST IN YOUR EYES, OOH YEAH.
LMFAO, OH GOD! BASED ROGER WITH THE SNU SNU/AMAZONIAN QUEEN FETISH! Even the Pirate King cant resist an absolute baddie like her lmfao! The Queen of All Milfs!

Mean Gene Okerlund (if you've seen the Macho Man Cream of the Crop video, Mean Gene is the interviewer)
Ah yeah Ive heard of that! Ive heard the name at least! Seen a bit of a Macho interview too, maybe thats what I've seen too then?
Post automatically merged:

Lmfao @NikaInParis I just came up with this and I'm absolutely rolling right now too!:

Title: "Pirates of the Wrestling Seas: KaidoTaker vs. WhiteStache"

[Scene: The WWE Headquarters parking lot. Kaido Undertaker, dressed in his fearsome Kaido attire with a steel chair in hand, is admiring his MONSTERKAIDO Motorcycle. Macho Man Roger and Whitebeard Hogan are nearby, discussing their plan.]

Kaido Undertaker (KaidoTaker): [Growling] This motorcycle is a beast, and nobody messes with KaidoTaker!

Macho Man Roger: Ooh yeah, brother! We gotta teach KaidoTaker a lesson about sharing the road!

Whitebeard Hogan (WhiteStache): I've had enough of that noisy bike. It's time to put him in his place, brother!

[WhiteStache sneaks towards KaidoTaker's motorcycle, thinking he can just ride it away.]

WhiteStache: [whispering to himself] I'll take this bike for a spin. He won't even notice.

[KaidoTaker senses WhiteStache's presence and turns around, catching him red-handed.]

KaidoTaker: You thought you could steal from KaidoTaker, WhiteStache?

[WhiteStache stammers as KaidoTaker delivers a thunderous Steel Chair Thunder Bagua to his head, knocking him to the ground.]

Big News McMahon: [Watching from a distance, excitedly] BY GAWD, IT'S KAIDOTAKER WITH THE STEEL BAGUA! He just put WhiteStache down for the count!

[As WhiteStache lies on the ground, KaidoTaker grins and ties him to the MONSTERKAIDO Motorcycle. With a rev of the engine, he begins to drag WhiteStache through the WWE Headquarters corridors.]

WhiteStache: [Yelling] Help me, Macho Man!

[Macho Man Roger leaps into action, rushing to save WhiteStache. He approaches KaidoTaker.]

Macho Man Roger: Ooh yeah, KaidoTaker, let him go or face the wrath of the Macho Man!

[KaidoTaker and Macho Man Roger exchange fiery words, preparing for a showdown.]

Big News McMahon: [Stepping in] Stop the madness! I'll join KaidoTaker, and we'll take you both down!

[KaidoTaker and Big News McMahon, a surprising alliance, face off against Macho Man Roger and WhiteStache.]

Macho Man Roger: Ooh yeah, brother, it's a tag team match!

[The ensuing brawl is a hilarious mix of wrestling moves and pirate-style antics. KaidoTaker and Big News McMahon use their combined strength to take on Macho Man Roger and WhiteStache. The WWE Headquarters is in chaos.]

Big News McMahon: [Pinning WhiteStache] Count it, ref!

[There's no referee, but Big News McMahon starts an imaginary count. KaidoTaker and Big News McMahon claim victory, while Macho Man Roger and WhiteStache lie on the ground, exhausted.]

KaidoTaker: [Victorious] Nobody messes with KaidoTaker!

Big News McMahon: [Eagerly] It's all part of the KaidoTaker era, folks!

[The scene ends with KaidoTaker and Big News McMahon riding away on the MONSTERKAIDO Motorcycle, leaving Macho Man Roger and WhiteStache to plot their next daring move.]

:kailaugh::lulz::vistalaugh::rolaugh: