General & Others Hancock is a Huge stepdown from Shakky

In about every way I can think of

True, they both avoid the man-hating trope that usually goes with an Amazonian island, which I appreciate, but in opposite ways
Shakky’s loveable at least to everyone who deserves it & her tame relationship with Rayleigh adds to her (gotta John Wick/Halle Berry vide)
Hancock is a ungrateful bitch to everything, friend or foe, & her whatever with Luffy is a rare low point in the series for me

I can’t quite put Shakky above old grandmama, but she got the Kuja’s off my Skip List

In about every way I can think of

True, they both avoid the man-hating trope that usually goes with an Amazonian island, which I appreciate, but in opposite ways
Shakky’s loveable at least to everyone who deserves it & her tame relationship with Rayleigh adds to her (gotta John Wick/Halle Berry vide)
Hancock is a ungrateful bitch to everything, friend or foe, & her whatever with Luffy is a rare low point in the series for me

I can’t quite put Shakky above old grandmama, but she got the Kuja’s off my Skip List
Bruh she literally has ptsd from the celestial dragons... What do you want her to do? Welcome every single man into her kingdom and let them do as they please? Trauma like that don't heal quickly.

Almost as if like a living a full life would make you a more mellow, loving and calm person :kayneshrug:

You do realize Hancock is like a third of Shakky's age and had been living a very consequence-free and spoiled life for a while before Luffy came around to AL.

Bruh she literally has ptsd from the celestial dragons... What do you want her to do? Welcome every single man into her kingdom and let them do as they please? Trauma like that don't heal quickly.
Maybe I'm not a fan of how she processes it.

She not a bitch to Rayleigh at all lol
If only that publicly extended to her people

well, we only see Shakky after she has already matured as a person. Hancock on the other hand is really immature and traumatized.
Well, do you think Hancock'll get there?