Character Discussion Hancock shouldn't be the one to end up with Luffy, Nami should

I agree w you but there really isn’t setup for that ship. At least w Boa, and believe me I don’t like her, she will cater to Luffy’s needs, wait on him hand and foot. I get Luffy doesn’t even look at her that way but if Oda just suddenly throws pairings at the characters eos, I think Boa would be perfect for that. As much as I don’t like it 🗿.

Better than any other one piece ship
Nah but Whatever makes you happy i guess.
Post automatically merged:

I agree w you but there really isn’t setup for that ship. At least w Boa, and believe me I don’t like her, she will cater to Luffy’s needs, wait on him hand and foot. I get Luffy doesn’t even look at her that way but if Oda just suddenly throws pairings at the characters eos, I think Boa would be perfect for that. As much as I don’t like it 🗿.
Romance between the crew won’t ever exist.

Even though the majority of fans might think otherwise, i still think that Hancock is a forced, poor match for Luffy and that Nami is just perfect for him

Reasons Hancock is not a good match for Luffy :-

1- There's simply no chemistry between them

2- Her personality is not compatible with Luffy's

3- They don't have anything in common aside from maybe Conqueror's Haki

4- She's way too obsessed with him

5- She's older than him by 14 years

6- They never had any strong moments together

7- He never expressed any kind of special interest in her aside from being a friend on the level of Coby

Reasons Nami is the perfect match for Luffy :-

1- She has way better chemistry with Luffy than Hancock

2- They have a much deeper connection

3- They have been through a lot together and know each others perfectly

4- Their personalities compliment and are pretty much perfect for one another

5- They care so much about each others and it's actually mutual in this case

6- They had great moments together - Luffy giving Nami his hat multiple times
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

T

Tyronejenkins

Oda stated several times already that there won't be romantic relationships between the crew
"Romance isn't depicted" Unfortunately Oda fucking lied. Late pre and Post TS has been filled with romance/romanitc allusions. The whole Pudding/Sanji storyline, Boa's infatuation with Luffy, chopper and the deer nurse, etc. Oda realizes that his fanbase is getting older and a significant portion of the fanbase is interested in pairings. Also in a narrative sense it does make sense for pairings to be solidified at the end of one piece as a sign of the characters growing up and moving on with their lives.

As for Luffy/Nami or Luffy/Boa, im partial to the former but I hope that none happens and readers are left to speculate for themselves. It just doesn't fit with Luffy and Nami's character at the present unless it becomes relevant to the overall plot which I highly doubt at present.

This is the obvious, and only, conclusion. Luffy and Nami actually match each other (personality, dreams, etc), they actually know each other and have a deep relationship, and would be equal in it. That is opposite for Hancock, who has none of the things that Nami does and would only be a doormat with Luffy.

Luffy ending with Nami and Nami ending with Luffy is the only outcome that makes sense for either one of them, it’s either each other (if Oda goes that route), or no one.