Hango

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
I'm surprised that Ousen seemed even slightly emotional while talking to Denrimi

Makes me wonder if Hara already had in mind those characters dying when he introduced them or is it something he decided later.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
We’ve been too hard on Hango. Hara is goated as always.

I just wanted to see more hype moments, but Hango has been more emotionally heavy than it has been full of outrageous hype moments.

I'm surprised that Ousen seemed even slightly emotional while talking to Denrimi
Ousen treats Denrimi like he should treat Ouhon, he is more of a son to him
He loved Denrimi so much he told him he hopes he can reach his level one day

Ousen did not suggest to Akou or Sou'Ou to stop their sacrifice, they're brutes at the end of the day and know this is their duty
I also like the fact that Akou would've instantly accepted Sou'Ou's sacrifice if not for circumstances, solely because he's more important to the army

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Ousen treats Denrimi like he should treat Ouhon, he is more of a son to him
He loved Denrimi so much he told him he hopes he can reach his level one day

Ousen did not suggest to Akou or Sou'Ou to stop their sacrifice, they're brutes at the end of the day and know this is their duty
I also like the fact that Akou would've instantly accepted Sou'Ou's sacrifice if not for circumstances, solely because he's more important to the army
they definitely bonded over Ousen teaching him tactics I guess

I would have thought that Akou was the only one of his army that he cared about even a bit.

they definitely bonded over Ousen teaching him tactics I guess

I would have thought that Akou was the only one of his army that he cared about even a bit.
I have no doubt Ousen misses Akou the most, but Akou is a tough man, he's has seen a lot in his life and can make his own decisions, Ousen trusts him deeply in that regard. When Akou decides he will sacrifice his life, then that's not something Ousen can object

Denrimi is but a child compared to Akou, Ousen can show him this affection exactly because he's young and gaining experience, he's also the closest one to Ousen in style and ability. Denrimi is probably the type to learn tactics by thoroughly understanding them, while Akou as a brute simply performs them through rough drills and aggressiveness

Last edited: