Questions & Mysteries Han's Might

Han army

• Total voters

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Tou was goated from the get-go unlike the failed attempt to create a Houken that doesn't act like Houken.
Why do people believe this lmfao. Where did this stupid shit come from. Shibashou was never a Houken lol.

We had a shitty arc but we are back
The salt from Ousen fans lmfao. Hara’s worst arcs, Hango and KokuYou Hills, are still peak as fuck. Ousen getting curb stomped was the best thing to happen to Kingdom since Gyou.

Now all we need is Renpa’s death for Hara to solidify his goat status.

Why do people believe this lmfao. Where did this stupid shit come from. Shibashou was never a Houken lol.

The salt from Ousen fans lmfao. Hara’s worst arcs, Hango and KokuYou Hills, are still peak as fuck. Ousen getting curb stomped was the best thing to happen to Kingdom since Gyou.

Now all we need is Renpa’s death for Hara to solidify his goat status.
Dont speak bad of my idolo Ousen bish.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
What do you have against me you Pizzaru cuck
Absolutely nothing lol. The same for Ousen. I have nothing against him, I actually love him. But his sacrifice was necessary for Kingdom to remain peak. Renpa has outlived his usefulness, the only thing we have to look forward to is his valorous death.

I said the same thing about Ouki. Ouki was fucking beautiful. One of Hara’s best characters of all time. And the best thing Hara did was to kill him before he became boring. Can you imagine a manga where the author pointlessly drags the MCs idol along for 30 years for no reason other than to make him a self insert and wank him to oblivion? Lol

Aight I hand you the torch now
Fuck Lousen
:milaugh:
no one wanna touch Lusen now.

Absolutely nothing lol. The same for Ousen. I have nothing against him, I actually love him. But his sacrifice was necessary for Kingdom to remain peak. Renpa has outlived his usefulness, the only thing we have to look forward to is his valorous death.

I said the same thing about Ouki. Ouki was fucking beautiful. One of Hara’s best characters of all time. And the best thing Hara did was to kill him before he became boring. Can you imagine a manga where the author pointlessly drags the MCs idol along for 30 years for no reason other than to make him a self insert and wank him to oblivion? Lol
lol ahm boku no shit lol.
can you imagine that Ouki died in his first own arc 😳 💀. this is really brave move fom hara. even though cuz hara followed history but he could gave have filler arcs more before hsi death but nice hara.

I don't know how I feel about renpa death at qin hands, he is beef off for the lomg time to the point it seems he doesn't exist so I prefer for him to stay like that and keep his legacy undamaged and die on bed like mogu.

I don't want to see a character like him got sliced by the idiot monkey which our main character, he could be used to hype chu going into war against them and being defeated by karin but unfortunately he is on their side now.

Fraudsen peaked at coalition
His only victory since then was done by his "Pawns" and it won't change going forward
His victory against Riboku will be because of Kakukai
In Chu Moubu will kill their King while Shin defeats Renpa and Kou En
Eos Ousen >~ Mougou
3 Li Shins and 10 Loubus can maybe push Ousen to high diff EoS.

I would like it better if rbk involvement is so much early like some advices on defence , generals, and armies etc or strategies
Agreed. Hopefully there had already been moves made by Riboku in counter to SHK's plan. Though I can already imagine the crying from Riboku slander squad, if Riboku already predicted SHK's plan before hand.
:josad: