Hardest Game you've played

Super Meat Boy. At least in terms of going for the platinum trophy, I feel like I could practice a lifetime and still not get it.

Hardest game I completed would be Furi, especially on hard mode. You complete normal mode only to discover it was basically a warm up for the real thing. And it was the best kind of hard mode where every phase of every boss had a new attack to watch out for, rather than just extra health.

G

Gorosei Informer

I played a Touhou game and quickly regretted it, due to the proverbial ass whooping I received. A 3D fanmade one called Disappearing of Gensokyo or so?

I'm not massively versed on Touhou but I know little bits of it and this game has an amazing remix of Junkos theme, Pure Furies for it:

There's also this demonic/sadistic troll of a game, similar to Kaizou/Hell type games, I Wanna Be The Guy, Cat Mario etc:

Some other ones would be:
F-Zero X and GX, Super Mario Sunshine, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Goldeneye 64, Timesplitters 2 and Future Perfect, Resident Evil 1 Remake and RE 4 , Gunfire Reborn (Borderlands meets Roguelikes with a dash of Dark Souls maybe) and the titan itself Dota 2.

Also this game was licensed, commercial, professional whatever product and it was made by SADISTS though as this video expresses very well:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Don't joke like that
It is the hardest game I have ever played personally.

Like, for me it is not that hard, I can manage my lane and do good. I can abstain from feeding, get farms and make right pings, etc. But in my case of hardstuck silver, the game demands me to carry 4 total re*ards every single game and I am forced to play against 2 fed carries on my own.

I know there are players on diamond or master level that can easily carry every single silver game, but as an avarge gold player its not that easy once the algorythm pushes you down in silver 4.

All I can do is wait for a new season and hope I have a better start and algorythm that will push me into gold. It happened last season and I was able to escape silver 4 so damn easy.

But in my case of hardstuck silver, the game demands me to carry 4 total re*ards every single game and I am forced to play against 2 fed carries on my own.
"Hardstuck" is an illusion to cope. You aren't hardstuck you are simply not as good as you think. Have seen the same claims in rocket league and the people who said that rarely ever were proven right.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
"Hardstuck" is an illusion to cope. You aren't hardstuck you are simply not as good as you think. Have seen the same claims in rocket league and the people who said that rarely ever were proven right.
I cant judge it since I have always been silver/gold.
All I know is I am most of the time the best in my team and my enemies are more fed still. And sometimes I have 2 afks in a row in my team but my enemies never have afks in their team.
That is all I know. If that's deserved silver then I stand to my opinion: LoL is the hardest game out there I have ever played.
I can play Dark Souls games and "win" there easily. But climbing in LoL is another scale in itself.