Questions & Mysteries Has Zoro ever hit Luffy?

Tag me when Luffy made kaido hugf huff and Trembling like halfdead Zoro did to kaido

Luffy not even still Rooftop Zoro level yet
You lost all credibility as Luffy shown himself to be on top tier lvl while Zoro is still a high tier. Being stubborn on an obvious matter is not helping you. You can’t compare a high tier(Zoro) to a top tier(Luffy).

Forgot to mention Zoro has used his ultimate attack which was good not denying that, but what about Luffy? He still hasn’t and yes Luffy has made Kaido huff and buff refusing to see it is on you.

You lost all credibility as Luffy shown himself to be on top tier lvl while Zoro is still a high tier. Being stubborn on an obvious matter is not helping you. You can’t compare a high tier(Zoro) to a top tier(Luffy).

Forgot to mention Zoro has used his ultimate attack which was good not denying that, but what about Luffy? He still hasn’t and yes Luffy has made Kaido huff and buff refusing to see it is on you.
I want to know what you smoking
Zoro completely different league from luffy, Luffy had extra arc, Fought with Yc1 by help and plotarmour, Trained in udon to just match with Rooftop zoro level meanwhile Zoro carrying that ass on the rooftop and sametime Giving major damage to kaido without even defeating a YC1 , etc, he always lol diffing 2nd strongest in the enemy shwoing us he can mid diff the 1st strongest.
Post timeskip no one able to push past zoro mid diff except kaido and bigmom

Then Zoro low diffed dragon kaido he can even overpower kaidos toranardo by a single attack,

Zoro did asura while having 30 broken boned and verylast remaning strenght he eve said that to law, Yet that nerfed attack is the only one made kaido with Trembling panels, Huff huff

I like to See where luffy made kaido huff huff or Trembling, he made kaido SGH! Though while kaido crying lol

As long zoro in the livefloor, luffy can get shine by kaido,
When zoro defeats king, kaido is over