Have you seen the anime above?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Currently watching it (Ep5 : plane race) did you like it ?

Card captor Sakura
You’re at the same episode as me then! I think it’s interesting, the vibe is different from usual shounen. I didn’t see the Paula Dickins twist coming at the end haha

never seen card captor Sakura

Beastars?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
You’re at the same episode as me then! I think it’s interesting, the vibe is different from usual shounen. I didn’t see the Paula Dickins twist coming at the end haha
Haha me too, the thing surprised me. I think I understood that something was weird maybe 10 seconds before the reveal, it was well done.

About the whole show, yeah it's different and there are nice moments but I am not totally into it either, it's lacking something. But I will definitely finish it.

Nein

never seen card captor Sakura
It's awesome

Nicky Larson/Ryo Saeba ?

Last edited:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Haha me too, the thing surprised me. I think I understood that something was weird maybe 10 seconds before the reveal, it was well done.

About the whole show, yeah it's different and there are nice moments but I am totally into it either, it's lacking something. But I will definitely finish it.
Yeah I agree with the last part, I can’t place my finger on it either. I think maybe it’s because the show is trying to take itself too seriously? At the end of the day, it’s kinda like a generic spy action movie but in anime form lol. Good entertainment for a few hours but nothing that leaves a long lasting impression

It's awesome

Nicky Larson/Ryo Saeba
No, never seen it

Assassination Classroom