Speculations Hawkins is joining the Kid pirates

I feel like this is the most logical route for his character to take.

Hawkins's character arc has been something like this. While he initially agreed with allying with Kid to take down shanks, when kaido came crashing down on their alliance, he was faced with impossible odds and chose the option that would best ensure his survival. However, Kid and Killer never submitted and decided to fight kaido instead. In truth, he wanted to fight against kaido, as revealed in 1029, however he was afraid of dying and hence chose to become a beast pirate.

Hawkins basically lives by his probabilities and only does things when the odds are in his favor. However, I believe his fight with Killer and Kid's subsequent fight with big mom, will change things. Killer fought against Hawkins even when the odds weren't in his favor and still came out victorious. Kid is doing the same thing, but with even worst odds against big mom. If Kid wins his battle, it will essentially disprove Hawkins's entire philosophy.

However ultimately, Hawkins isn't like Kid or Killer. In the new world, you either join an emperor or fight against one. Hawkins is ultimately a follower and post wano, he will likely struggle to survive if he is by himself. The ssg will likely spread across the new world and swallow up weaker pirate crews. The only way Hawkins can survive is if he allies with another, stronger pirate. I feel like this pirate will be Kid, due to their past and the fact that Killer disproved his philosophy by defeating him. Kid and Killer's exploits in wano will lead to Hawkins having faith that they can win against the odds, similar to the straw hats' faith in Luffy.
The way it stands right now, Hawkins is in a burning building and could very well die if he isn't saved. Luckily for him, Killer and the kid pirates are around him. I believe we could see a thing where Killer offers to save Hawkins if he agrees to bend the knee to Kid, something Hawkins will inevitably do.

One final point, as it stands, Killer is really the only notable member of Kid's crew. While Heat seems stronger than fodder, he is still a background character. The Kid pirates will never be as strong as the straw hats, yet Oda does still parallel the two. With the straw hats getting the grand fleet and then jinbe, I think Oda is going to give the Kid pirates something of a boost. This will ultimately serve to give Kid the "5th emperor" status that Luffy had post-WCI, with post wano Luffy becoming a full blown emperor.

I was thinking about this yesterday and I would love to see it happening. However, I’m not sure if Oda is willing to give Kid a new crew member, but gonna wait and see.

i think Kid is too prideful to accept any sort of help from Hawkins now , let alone accepting him as a crew member .
Kid has grown a lot throughout wano. He basically put his ego aside and decided to leave Kaido for Luffy and fight big mom instead.

I think Kid would be fine if Hawkins agreed to serve under him. And I don't see why he would hate him that much anyways, after all, Hawkins was faced against kaido.

I also had the thoughts previously that all people who betrayed Kidd alliance (Hawkins and Apoo)
By the end of the arc, will rejoin with Kid, BUT this time, they will not be as equal partners, but rather as his underlings… and they will be the ones to bend the knee themselves and ask him for another chance of redemption about the choices they made

that’s only if Oda wanted to keep Kidd relevant rival…

I feel like this is the most logical route for his character to take.

Hawkins's character arc has been something like this. While he initially agreed with allying with Kid to take down shanks, when kaido came crashing down on their alliance, he was faced with impossible odds and chose the option that would best ensure his survival. However, Kid and Killer never submitted and decided to fight kaido instead. In truth, he wanted to fight against kaido, as revealed in 1029, however he was afraid of dying and hence chose to become a beast pirate.

Hawkins basically lives by his probabilities and only does things when the odds are in his favor. However, I believe his fight with Killer and Kid's subsequent fight with big mom, will change things. Killer fought against Hawkins even when the odds weren't in his favor and still came out victorious. Kid is doing the same thing, but with even worst odds against big mom. If Kid wins his battle, it will essentially disprove Hawkins's entire philosophy.

However ultimately, Hawkins isn't like Kid or Killer. In the new world, you either join an emperor or fight against one. Hawkins is ultimately a follower and post wano, he will likely struggle to survive if he is by himself. The ssg will likely spread across the new world and swallow up weaker pirate crews. The only way Hawkins can survive is if he allies with another, stronger pirate. I feel like this pirate will be Kid, due to their past and the fact that Killer disproved his philosophy by defeating him. Kid and Killer's exploits in wano will lead to Hawkins having faith that they can win against the odds, similar to the straw hats' faith in Luffy.
The way it stands right now, Hawkins is in a burning building and could very well die if he isn't saved. Luckily for him, Killer and the kid pirates are around him. I believe we could see a thing where Killer offers to save Hawkins if he agrees to bend the knee to Kid, something Hawkins will inevitably do.

One final point, as it stands, Killer is really the only notable member of Kid's crew. While Heat seems stronger than fodder, he is still a background character. The Kid pirates will never be as strong as the straw hats, yet Oda does still parallel the two. With the straw hats getting the grand fleet and then jinbe, I think Oda is going to give the Kid pirates something of a boost. This will ultimately serve to give Kid the "5th emperor" status that Luffy had post-WCI, with post wano Luffy becoming a full blown emperor.
I think that what you said makes sense
But I have big doubts about Kidd and Killer being ready to let him join, how do you trust such a man?
Could happen tho, if Killer remarks how insidious and useful Hawkins ability can be and if Kidd feels satisfaction in Hawkins becoming his subordinate

No way.
Hawkins lost his chance, he bet and lost. Same for Apoo probably.
There will be Supernova who will rise further and others who stop their journey here, this is a turning point.

Kid, Law and Bege, these are the ones who will go further, the ones mentioned in Yamato/Ace flashback.
the thing is, Oda rarely outright discards characters

Kid, being a conqueror, has yonko potential. The weaker supernova will likely rally under him.

It depends on what Oda wants to do with Kid, if he wants Kid and Luffy to have a legitimate battle he needs to increase Kids crew.

However, the problem with using people like Hawkins is a big part of fighting an enemy in manga is an enemy having unknown abilities. We’ve seen the supernovas strength and weakness so I don’t think they’ll be coming back in the manga just to fight Luffy again.

Even tho its really dont make sense i think itd be cool if oda had law, drake, and Hawkins team up while bonney joins up with kid and killer
Only because 3 north blue supernova and 3 south blue supernova