Discussion Power Hawks General Power Level Discussion

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
So let’s talk about Hawks and his overall abilities as a hero.

Hawks to me pretty much seems like the optimal hero in every single regard, probably the most capable hero we’ve ever seen even including All Might in terms of how versatile his skill set is.

Hawks’ feathers seem like they can accomplish pretty much whatever he needs:

He is capable of saving large amounts of people quickly and efficiently:

And is actually extremely powerful in combat too, having destroyed Twice’s “Sad Man’s Parade” which is one of the craziest combat feats we’ve seen:

He also attacked lesser Nomu and saved civilians at the same time (he did state brute strength was not his specialty)

Hawks is also extremely strong at gathering intel, as he can use his feathers for surveillance and espionage
Thank you @RayanOO for the panel lol.

And Hawks almost flawlessly infiltrated Shigaraki’s villain army with almost no one suspecting him of being a traitor.

Hawks is very intelligent, has a good eye for strengths and weaknesses, and is a good teacher if he wants to be:

A lot of people may dismiss Hawks and his abilities as a hero as he isn’t as outright flashy as people like All Might or Endeavor, but imo Hawks is basically the ideal hero and can fulfill every aspect of Heroism at the highest level.

-Hawks was straight up the most popular hero and had the highest approval rating (iirc), above Endeavor but likely below All Might
-Hawks can rescue large amounts of people extremely rapidly, I think he’s undeniably better at this than Endeavor and presumably could even be more skilled than All Might given that his quirk seems more suited towards something like this
-Hawks undeniably dwarfs Endeavor and All Might at espionage and intel gathering
-When Hawks and Endeavor had their meeting, Hawks was defeating villains, rescuing old ladies, taking selfies with fans all while talking to Endeavor, showing that even at only 22 years old, Hawks has already mastered the fundamentals of Heroism.

I think the only aspects of Heroism that Hawks is outright inferior to Endeavor and All Might in is combat ability, but he’s still one of the strongest heroes there as well. Here’s to hoping he recovers from his encounter with Dabi.

Overall I think Hawks is one of the most versatile and capable heroes in the manga. What do you guys think of Hawks and his strength? Who is the strongest character he can defeat? How does he compare to other heroes and villains? Share your thoughts :)

@playa4321 @Hiragaro @TheAncientCenturion @Admiral Lee Hung @Albino 👑 @Redx @Ravagerblade @Zowo @Ice devil slayer @Monkey D Theories @Dark Hound @DarkWitch @JioFreed @Yo Tan Wa @Fist_Of_Love @Arara @Akai2 @NeutralWatcher @Zoro D Goat @Hawks @final beta @Bullet @Dragomir @Guan Yu @PirateKingDrew @Queen @Seth @Marimo_420 @Ryuarashi @Yere93 @Kucing Pencuri @Yukihime @Sentinel @mugiwalaw @BangMi @Constantine @HA001 @DruMzTV @Sword God Ryuma @Camie @WesMidnight @symbiote @Gol D. Roger @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Fujishiro @Nibel @Ali @Yoru @Kiwipom

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Hawks is one hell of a character but my problem with him is that I think he's as strong as long as he's not fighting Noumu.

I can't actually imagine Hawks doing damage to Noumu.
Hawks did damage High End, he put a feather straight through his neck lol.

He also attacked lesser Nomu and saved civilians at the same time

Forgot to put that one in the OP lol.

It’s clear that the High End Nomu aren’t meant to be taken down by any single hero right now. Horikoshi wanted to make the Nomu strong enough so that team battles would still be occurring even for pros lol.

EDIT: sorry, he didn’t defeat these Nomu lol.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
He's really op tbh, considering his quirks is just feathers lol, and the versatility of said quirk is off the charts.

As you've also mentioned he's the optimal hero for most jobs bar none, and one of the strongest in the seires.

I disagree. I would say he could handily take out a nomu high diff

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I misjudged his feats against a High-End Noumu because he regenerated quickly and all + lesser Noumu.

I wonder if Hawks can perform a feat mirroring USJ All Might with the difference that he'd slice Noumu so fast that he couldn't regenerate.
It’s been established in the Canon that the High End Nomu (Hood) was a tier above the USJ Nomu. Endeavor would defeat the USJ Nomu for sure but I’m not sure on Hawks as taking down a high tier Nomu 1v1 is something I’m really not sure he can do.

I’d probably give him the benefit of the doubt though given how he mauled Twice in combat lol. Seriously an absolutely insane combat feat.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I just don't see how the USJ nomu could even tag Hawks tbh, when High End couldn't do so. The only reason I say high diff is due to the Nomus impressive regen. Without it, it would be a mid to low diff in favour of Hawks

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Hawks is an absolute legend in terms of character and what he can do with his quirk. Dude outsped Endeavor and matched Hood, putting him close to Shigaraki / Weakened All Might level's of speed here. His versatility and array of feathers is nuts, especially when you take into consideration he can deal some pretty lethal wounds to White Nomu without his primary (strongest) feathers. He might not be a power type, but he's got enough lethality to seriously damage anyone but the most durable characters.

What do you guys think of Hawks and his strength? Who is the strongest character he can defeat? How does he compare to other heroes and villains? Share your thoughts :)
Strongest character he can beat? That's really tough. I think he can beat Tomaru Shigaraki after the Deika City incident, I think he can take down Overhaul and Mirio pretty easily. Don't think he can beat the likes of ReDestro though thanks to how beefy ReDestro is and his large scale attacks. Dunno about Best Jeanist, they seem similar with Hawks having better feats overall.

I think he's somewhat situational, but overall probably top 10 material in overall strength.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Hawks is also extremely strong at gathering intel, as he can use his feathers for surveillance and espionage (if anyone has such panels off hand, I would greatly appreciate them lol)

Who is the strongest character he can defeat? How does he compare to other heroes and villains? Share your thoughts :)
Don't know it depends of match ups. He can beat Overhaul. He can beat Shiggy Deika due to flight and speed. He will have huge problem with Destro Jr or HE (Hood etc), those guys are too durable).

A fight between him and Jeanist or Edgeshot can be dope.

I think he really deserved his place at number 2 hero right now. In overall performance he is second to no one except Endy. Spy power speed smart etc the guy have it all.

And Hawks is one of the best character.

Hawks’ advantage over All Might and Endeavor is that he can do multiple things at once in different places. He can hold his own in a fight but he I don’t see him ever taking down a lead arc villain unless he does it with a cheap shot after other heros fight him for a while. He can do some crazy shit with those feathers but he lacks the raw strength.

Hawk great hero in my opinion, but still i think his power damage compared to endev n other strong heroes kinda weak.:josad:
But he's strong if fighting human, i dont think he is strong enough to fight high end nomu. :goyea:

Last edited:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Gr8 thread, my 3rd fav character in the manga. Looks like our taste in MHA (Hawks and Enji) agrees much better than in OP lol