Break Week He do go down

What is going to happen to Luffy?

• Total voters
he doesnt bounce back. raid ended in failure.
either he
  1. is saved by somebody else like gaban/sabo/zunisha/etc
  2. drowned and get amnesia like big mom (I want this the most lol)
Fall on the thousand sunny. After the recent popularity poll, Oda finally decided to give the ship some shine :steef:
sunny is in the flying onigashima

Luffy will Survive thanks to Pure Luck
So he will Fall on either:

1. Thousand Sunny
2. Caribou's Ship who is Sailing away from Wano
3. Onigashima Horn that Zoro Cut before
4. BM Pirates Ship (Leading to his Temporary Capture & they call BM so she leaves Onigashima)
5. One of Ships that were Destroyed before Raid Started

My bet is on Onigashima Horn that Zoro Cut before, because it will match Luffy's 2nd Defeat against Crocodile where he also Fell but One of His Previous Attacks (Water) saved his Life

Sorry i literally am desperate to find any sense of danger for Luffy's condition right now, it's just one plot nerfing and plot restriction and fake tension after another lol

Really depending on Oda's will...

He might get back in a few minutes while Kaido is stalled by someone else meanwhile probably.

If Luffy gets back before Zoro does Zoro would still trust him, and probably even if he doesn't but does a bit later.

Zoro trusting Luffy that much is a powerful indicator, but if he will fail, not only ZKK will happen (independently I see it most likely occurring) but Zoro would also presumably defeat Kaido as well.

If Yamato’s transformation can make her fly, this seems a really good chance to show it. Luffy about to hit the water, nobody to save him, them bam, dramatic doublespread of transformed Yamato who shows up and saves him.

But I think it should be Momo. This is a great time for him to overcome his fear of flying/heights, his inability to control his powers and his sense of uselessness compared to everyone else. Plus, he’s the one with seemingly the best CoO on the island who has been “hearing” what has been happening. He should be aware that Luffy’s voice is falling.

Momo's been the only checking on him with his CoO for few times. Maybe it was for this reason? Now he has to overcome his fear and save his friend.

Imagine how much scarier that will be IF King flying after him. With Marco unable to prevent King, then at that moment there's only one person I can think of who can save Momo. :sanmoji:

I voted something else happens because Oda is very unpredictable, not necessarily good being that but he is can't deny.

I think Luffy can wake up middle air uses G4 and back flying. But I'm sure Oda has something better to do.

If Yamato’s transformation can make her fly, this seems a really good chance to show it. Luffy about to hit the water, nobody to save him, them bam, dramatic doublespread of transformed Yamato who shows up and saves him.

But I think it should be Momo. This is a great time for him to overcome his fear of flying/heights, his inability to control his powers and his sense of uselessness compared to everyone else. Plus, he’s the one with seemingly the best CoO on the island who has been “hearing” what has been happening. He should be aware that Luffy’s voice is falling.
I really hope Yamato has the Ryu Ryu no Mi, considering Kaido technically doesn’t have it. I’m sure it exists in the story since otherwise there’s no reason to make Kaido have an Uo Uo mi Mi instead of the Ryu Ryu no Mi